🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

Either your so fucking ignorant that you don't know that Israel and Syria have been in a state of war for the last 50 years, or you're just upset that Israel is once more fighting evil scum.
Wrong. Israel's been at war with everyone for the last 50 years.
Yes, the Arabs and Muslims have tried to destroy Israel in ine way or another since it was re established. Must piss you off that it keeps survives and does so well. Ha ha ha. Eat more Shi'te.

Hezbollah cowards say Syria won't be dragged into war and it will keep fighting rebels. 5,000 Syrians killed in one month and like cowards Syria and Hezbollah want to fight their own people instead of responding to Israel's attacks. This is an opportunity to all forgive each other and turn your weapons at Israel and protect your people rather than kill them you cowards.
Ha ha ha. Hezbollah cowards are no different than Hamas cowards. They are two branches of the same evil Islamist snake. What's the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and Al Queda and Islamic Jihad and Taliban....NOTHING...ALL ISLAMIC ANIMALS.

Islamic Jihad and Hamas are the best resistance groups out there. They will always respond to Israeli aggression God blessed them.
What you call resistance groups the rest of the world recognizes as terrorist groups, no different than Hezbollah or Al queda. You can't pick and chose which one is or isn't a terrorist group, based in who their enemy is. Their designation is objective and based on a common criteria, and is based on their actions and methodology.

What's there to respond to? You don't have the facts right, your comparisons have no relevancy, not to mention half the time you are either lying, distorting or diverting. You're running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to defend evil entities which have one thing in common with you, the desire to destroy Israel, and commit genocide on the Jews.

I'm not in the business of providing basic education for a mental midget. Go to adult night school and at least get your elementary school diploma and get back to me. You fit the perfect profile of a Jew hating anti American terrorist ass licker.
Just more labels. That's all you're doing. You're trying to frame the discussion into something you're unable to explain. All you can do, is attach your little pre-school labels and hope people don't notice you're not really saying anything at all.

I don't have my "facts right", yet you cannot state what "facts" you're taking issue with and why they are wrong. Your little innuendo, is not an argument. And making shit up about my intentions, just proves your a pussy whose to "chicken" to engage in a debate. That's why you constantly spew out insults and attack anyone with a different opinion than you. You need to grow up, you little baby!
When I claimed that itis a well nown fact that Hezbollah is an OCCUPYING TERRORIST GROUP sponsored by Iran via Syria, and who is responsible for the assassination of the Lebanese PM, your response was that Israel's president was assassinated as well. So basically what you're saying is that it's okay for an Islamic terrorist group to assassinate the US president because, hey, we've also had American presidents such as JFK, Incoln, etc, assassinated as well!

You are a stuuuupid fucking ignorant illiterate moron grasping at straws and anything else to justify your hatred.

Last edited:
Russia isn't attacking anybody, they are fighting for Assad to keep their only foothold in the region. They are supplying the weapons that have killed tens of thousands
Would you like me to explain just how ridiculous that argument is?

Considering civil war Assad is going through right now, why the fuck would he ship weapons off to another country? Someone in his situation, needs all the weapons he can get his hands on, to fight off the rebels who are trying to remove him from power. If someone is shooting at you, that's not the time to give your gun to your neighbor.

Man, the shit you are claiming, is just "out there".
Russia won't lift a finger for a country that is committing genocide on its own people using the military, and has been condemned by the whole world for doing so, including fellow Arabs and Muslims. At best Russia might just keep supplying weapons and support Assad at the UN. And that's at best. The reason Syria hasn't been whacked yet is after more than a few Arab Spring dictators being replaced by Islamic animals, the West isn't sure what will come after Assad won't be much worse.

Russia won't lift a finger for a country that is committing genocide on its own people using the military,
Will you stop saying that? You don't give a shit about "their people"! You could care less how many of them are killed, just like you feel towards the Pals.

and has been condemned by the whole world for doing so,
So has Israel, but you support them.

including fellow Arabs and Muslims. At best Russia might just keep supplying weapons and support Assad at the UN. And that's at best.
I think Russia is there to protect their investment and guard the WMD's, just in case Assad gets removed from power. If he does, they'll probably repo what they sent them and go sell it to someone else.

The reason Syria hasn't been whacked yet is after more than a few Arab Spring dictators being replaced by Islamic animals, the West isn't sure what will come after Assad won't be much worse.
Why would Syria get whacked? They haven't attacked anybody, either. They haven't even threatened anyone.

When I claimed that itis a well nown fact that Hezbollah is an OCCUPYING TERRORIST GROUP sponsored by Iran via Syria, and who is responsible for the assassination of the Lebanese PM, your response was that Israel's president was assassinated as well. So basically what you're saying is that it's okay for an Islamic terrorist group to assassinate the US president because, hey, we've also had American presidents such as JFK, Incoln, etc, assassinated as well!

You are a stuuuupid fucking ignorant illiterate moron grasping at straws and anything else to justify your hatred.
No, that's not what I'm saying. You make such a big fuckin' deal about them killing the Lebanese PM (who you also could care less about), but say nothing about Israeli settlers who basically did the same thing to their PM. Why don't you call them terrorists?

I don't know where you get off saying I think it's okay to assassinate leaders of country's. Not one post of mine has ever indicated that. It's just another baseless accusation to divert attention away from the fact that the government you support, is doing the same thing you're claiming I think is okay.

Fuckin' punk-ass hypocrite.

Russia won't lift a finger for a country that is committing genocide on its own people using the military,
Will you stop saying that? You don't give a shit about "their people"! You could care less how many of them are killed, just like you feel towards the Pals.

and has been condemned by the whole world for doing so,
So has Israel, but you support them.

including fellow Arabs and Muslims. At best Russia might just keep supplying weapons and support Assad at the UN. And that's at best.
I think Russia is there to protect their investment and guard the WMD's, just in case Assad gets removed from power. If he does, they'll probably repo what they sent them and go sell it to someone else.

The reason Syria hasn't been whacked yet is after more than a few Arab Spring dictators being replaced by Islamic animals, the West isn't sure what will come after Assad won't be much worse.
Why would Syria get whacked? They haven't attacked anybody, either. They haven't even threatened anyone.

Turkey retaliates after second Syrian shell hits village
Turkey's military reportedly fired an artillery round into Syria on Sunday in immediate retaliation after a shell fired from Syria landed in the Turkish border town of Akcakale, the second such incident in five days.

syria-turkey_2362358b.jpg

Smoke rises after a shell fired by the Syrian army lands in the Turkish border town of Akcakale, Sanliurfa

Turkey retaliates after second Syrian shell hits village - Telegraph

Russia is only interested in protecting it's base in Syria thats it

Russian Navy to base warships at Syrian port after 2012

160041510.jpg

02/08/10
Russia's naval supply and maintenance site near Syria's Mediterranean port of Tartus will be modernized to accommodate heavy warships after 2012, the Russian Navy chief said on Monday.

"Tartus will be developed as a naval base. The first stage of development and modernization will be completed in 2012," Adm. Vladimir Vysotsky said, adding it could then serve as a base for guided-missile cruisers and even aircraft carriers.

The Soviet-era facility is operated under a 1971 agreement by Russian personnel.

Since 1992 the port has been in disrepair, with only one of its three floating piers operational.

According to Navy experts, the facility is being renovated to serve as a foothold for a permanent Russian naval presence in the Mediterranean.

Russian Navy to base warships at Syrian port after 2012 | Russia | RIA Novosti

Last edited:
LIPUSH: "In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow..."

"(iran's) FIRST Threat"

Picture1.png

if you want to get technical about firsts/iran+threats. . .i think it's more than 1

oh they mean 1st threat in this newest incident...why's iran saying (threatening) anything. where's that string-bean, "president" assad ? what did he say, i missed it. "The leader of Syria's main opposition group urged President Assad on Monday to respond to his offer for a dialogue. . ."

i notice he's not around much during this war in his country,(between his own people)

he's always busy somwhere else.

1210784321-461.gif

barber.gif

worshipright.gif
hide-1.gif

once again, the focus is on
1sm480menora.gif
israel and not the real threat(s).
violent-smiley-104.gif

LIPUSH: "In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow..."

"(iran's) FIRST Threat"

Picture1.png

if you want to get technical about firsts/iran+threats. . .i think it's more than 1

oh they mean 1st threat in this newest incident...why's iran saying (threatening) anything. where's that string-bean, "president" assad ? what did he say, i missed it. "The leader of Syria's main opposition group urged President Assad on Monday to respond to his offer for a dialogue. . ."

i notice he's not around much during this war in his country,(between his own people)

he's always busy somwhere else.

1210784321-461.gif

barber.gif

worshipright.gif
hide-1.gif

once again, the focus is on
1sm480menora.gif
israel and not the real threat(s).
violent-smiley-104.gif
Exactly...I asked it in the beginning and I'll ask it again, is Adolfi-nejad the president of Syria or Iran? Then why is the Islamic dancing monkey speaking on behalf of Assad?

http://gifsoup.com/

Last edited:
Russia is only interested in protecting it's base in Syria thats it
And the reason they want to protect that base is because...?

The answer is probably not much different than the reasons we protect our bases.

yeah, but you still can't tell me why he is making threats against Israel.
Because Israel is making threats against his country.

It's just locker room chest thumping. It's just what guys do. If someone gets in your face, the last thing you do, is back down. You threaten me, I'll be threatening you back. You take a swing at me, one will be coming back to you, shortly there after. The point is, don't be the one starting the fight, but if someone starts one with you, be the one who finishes it.

yeah, but you still can't tell me why he is making threats against Israel.
Because Israel is making threats against his country.

It's just locker room chest thumping. It's just what guys do. If someone gets in your face, the last thing you do, is back down. You threaten me, I'll be threatening you back. You take a swing at me, one will be coming back to you, shortly there after. The point is, don't be the one starting the fight, but if someone starts one with you, be the one who finishes it.
Iran's leader issued a direct response and threat to Israeli strike on a Syrian convoy heading to Hezbollah, in Lebanon. Does Iran now own those two countries?

Iran's leader has been threatening to destroy Israel right after the collapse of the Shah. Whereas Israel has never issued a threat toward Iran. You really need to get your facts straight.

Last edited:
Roudy---the islamo nazi POV is that Hezbollah is an innocent loving
group of people DEFENDING THE WEAK from the wicked jews

roudy gravity and I need to know----how do you say RICE in
arabic?

arabic?
You forgot to mention they also provide basic services to their constituents in their area, in addition to a good book and long walks on the beach.

arabic?
You forgot to mention they also provide basic services to their constituents in their area, in addition to a good book and long walks on the beach.

right----the area of Lebanon south of the LITANI RIVER is a waste land---so Iran
PAYS CIVILIANS to live there. That way----when Hezbollah attacks Israel---
the return fire leaves dead babies to the DELIGHT OF THE AYATOILETS AND
THE REST OF THE PERVERTED UMMAH

for those who do not know----there is no ACTUAL CIVILIAN POPULATION
over there ----deep south lebanon-----all are either heavily armed
murderous Hezbollah ---or paid buffer babies Its an
ISA RESPECTING FORM OF WAR FARE

Iran's leader issued a direct response and threat to Israeli strike on a Syrian convoy heading to Hezbollah, in Lebanon. Does Iran now own those two countries?
Telling Israel, "If you try to pull that shit here, we'll fuckin' shoot back!", is not a threat, it's a warning.

Iran's leader has been threatening to destroy Israel right after the collapse of the Shah.
That has been completely debunked. He never said that. It was that Iatollah they used like a pinata at his funeral, that made the actual statement.

Whereas Israel has never issued a threat toward Iran. You really need to get your facts straight.
That's like OJ saying, "I never laid a hand on her!"

right----the area of Lebanon south of the LITANI RIVER is a waste land---so Iran

Hezbollah never attacked Israel.

Even the two IDF members they snatched up, happened to be in Lebanon at the time.

Hezbollah never attacked Israel.

Even the two IDF members they snatched up, happened to be in Lebanon at the time.

wrong again ----the action involved a foray by Hezbollah pigs over the border.
I find it amusing that you consider tens of thousands of baby brain smashing
nailbombs "NOT AN ATTACK" clearly you and your sluts enjoyed the
obscene mutilation murder enacted by the pigs of hezbollah

the foray was the plan of NUSKHARAHALLAH who admitted that fact.
the obscene mutilation murder was done to HONOR
ALLAH/ISA

btw what were tens of thousands of poison nail bombs
and mobile missile launchers DOING in south lebanon?
Part of the food supply?

Forum List

Back