🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow'

Iran: Response will send Israel into coma - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

m0173.gif
Do you really think Israel can go around shooting whomever the fuck they please without any repercussions?
Hah? Is Syria or Lebanon Iranian territory now? Their threat of "retaliation" itself for something they have no business in is admission of guilt on their part. Ha ha ha. Islamic animals always have to learn the hard way not to fuck with the Israelis. Israel has a surprise to their surprise.

The Beirut Barracks Bombing (October 23, 1983 in Beirut, Lebanon) occurred during the Lebanese Civil War, when two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing United States and French military forces—members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon—killing 299 American and French servicemen. The organization Islamic Jihad, later known as Hezbollah, claimed responsibility for the bombing

1983 Beirut barracks bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, if you wanna go that route, then the Likud Party is a terrorist organization, because their roots are with Irgun, a jewish terrorist group.
Lame irrelevant answer from an ignorant asshole.

Oh shut up.... You don't let your enemies get advanced weapons if you can stop it. International law is being broken every day is Syria as they slaughter tens of thousands of their own people and attacking terrorist groups is not against international law. Obama attacks terrorists with drones all over the world
But they're not attacking Israel, which gives no legal justification for Israel to attack them.
Eh Israel didn't attack Iran. It blew up an arms shipment headed to Hezbollah terrorist animals FROM SYRIA. Apparently Iran was the supplier for them to react in this way.

Iran is the #1 sponsor and conductor of terror in the world today. Their own people want them out, and they are ruling by fear and intimidation. The sooner these Islamic animals are taken out, the better off the world will be.

Israel attacked in self defense. We have a full right to do that.
Israel's claim that it's repeatedly attacking other nations was self defense is ludicrous.

Is like a serial killer saying, all of his murders on innocent victims were in self defense......... :cuckoo:

Lipush is a warmonger, except of course when someone responds to Israel they start crying innocent victim and turn peaceful little kittens.....:cool:

I'm simply being honest. If that bothers you so much you can always put me on your ignore list.

Yes there is, get over it.

Where is it on the map? what is its terrotory? way of leadership?

Its on the map where its always been, Just because you don't agree its a state dosn't mean its not the, un voted them in, end of, get over it. Isreal is losing the argument as shown in the vote at the un. its days are numberd

Israel will exist forever. Your days are the ones which are numbered, haters.

In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow'

Iran: Response will send Israel into coma - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

m0173.gif

Good, I would like to see Israel in a coma like that coma of the war criminal Sharon, only God could bring into the world a wonder like that one! Let's see a coma just like that for Israel, I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Israel!

I just started reading this thread-----I notice that the ass lickers of the murdering rapist
pig------the lump of hog shit who PREACHED that piety consists of killing and
raping and enslaving are talking about "pay back" from the side of the ideologues
who comitted genocides in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-------who knows? maybe
PAYBACK is on the way to sherri, daughter of the auto de fe and the lynch mobs
giggling as they watched a 12 year old choke to death for "ISA" Hold that shit encrusted tongue sherri YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHUN' YET---HALLELUJAH

Are you now defending a regime that has killed over 60,000 of its own people, and who was caught trying to send arms to a terrorist group? I guess your Jew hate overpowers and overrides everything.
No, that's a separate issue.

Doesn't matter what they've done to their "own people", or who they sell arms to, neither one give Israel the legal right to attack that country.

And now you force me, once again, to ask the question you never have the balls to answer, "Why would I hate jews?"

Israel attacked in self defense. We have a full right to do that.

If they want to attack, they know perfectly that can be the trigger to a west-MiddleEast all out war.

I don't think even THEY are that stupid to consider that.

But if, just incase, they DO, well, they will be the ones in for a suprise.

It is complete STUPIDITY to test the IDF's capacity.

this should be good...

what the hell was israel self defending?

Civilians and soldiers.

civilians and soldiers on air surveillance missions over lebanon?

Do you really think we care about what Iran says?

They know perfectly well what'll happen once they decide to "attack" Israel.

They're all talk.

well, if the past is any guage, hell yeah i think israel cares about what iran says.

they're all talk? is that what the iraqis say?

Iran won't dare to attack Israel directly.

They will do the coward-expected thing, and try and attack Jewish targets in Europe or USA.

if you believe that, i have a graveyard i can sell you. i checked the accustics and it is excellent for whistling in.

Yes it is.

You can say that's opinion, or that is weird, but that is not dishonesty (means: not honest, not sure "dishonesty"'s even a word)
No it is not opinion, it is international law.

A first strike, is not a defensive act, unless the threat was imminant.

There was no imminant threat.

well, if the past is any guage, hell yeah i think israel cares about what iran says.

they're all talk? is that what the iraqis say?

Iran won't dare to attack Israel directly.

They will do the coward-expected thing, and try and attack Jewish targets in Europe or USA.

if you believe that, i have a graveyard i can sell you. i checked the accustics and it is excellent for whistling in.

wrong again Deach ----your beloved jihadist pigs are very likely to engage
in terrorism against jews outside of Israel ---it is the style of criminal thugs---
and typical of the ass lickers of the rapist pig even during the life time of
the rapist pig. Did you know that the MAFIA is a spin off from islam?
The mafia developed in Sicily DURING the time that island was occupied by
moorish meccaist pigs--------as a kind of reaction to the filth----then when
the muhummad ass lickers were expelled-----the CULTURAL INFLUENCE
remained. Learn some history----the PACT OF OMAR is a fine example of
"ON OFFER THAT CANNOT BE REFUSED"

Where did I say otherwise?
You said Israel attacked in self-defense, which, BTW, is an oxy-moron. An attack, is an offensive action. When you defend, because you, yourself, are being attacked, that is self-defense.

lol...i am having a hard time believing this one.

israel commits an act of war, attacking a syrian convoy on syrian soil carrying anti-aircraft weapons which, if in the possession of the lebanese, might hinder israel's ability to fly surveillance missions over lebanese airspace, an act of war.

all things considered, i kinda liked the "we had to destroy the village to save it" explanation better.

Where did I say otherwise?
You said Israel attacked in self-defense, which, BTW, is an oxy-moron. An attack, is an offensive action. When you defend, because you, yourself, are being attacked, that is self-defense.

israel commits an act of war, attacking a syrian convoy on syrian soil carrying anti-aircraft weapons which, if in the possession of the lebanese, might hinder israel's ability to fly surveillance missions over lebanese airspace, an act of war.

all things considered, i kinda liked the "we had to destroy the village to save it" explanation better.

The Lebanese and Jordanian army are on high alert.

That's basically what it is.

No different than Pearl Harbor (with the exception being scale).

Forum List

Back