🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian Mad Man.

Both Iran and N.Korea were named along with Iraq as the Axis of evil.

Iraq didn't have nuclear weapons.

Guess who got invaded..........??
There ya go, two of the "good guys"...Iran and N Korea. Ha ha ha. Only in the mind of a holocaust denying, Shariah shit law loving Muslim would such a thought be considered.

Having nuclear weapons is the only reason Iran and N. Korea haven't been attacked or invaded by the U.S./Israel war machine.

So of course they are helping each other with development problems in their nuclear programs.

Just common sense........... :cool:

Having nuclear weapons is the only reason Iran and N. Korea haven't been attacked or invaded by the U.S./Israel war machine.

So of course they are helping each other with development problems in their nuclear programs.

Just common sense........... :cool:

It's only common sense for jihadist monkeys like yourself !

Iran commented Tuesday on North Korea's nuclear test, the third of held by the isolated nation, saying that it "disapproves" of it and calling for a world without nuclear weapons.

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman said that all atomic weapons "should be destroyed," and that the use of nuclear energy should be restricted to peaceful purposes only.

Iran 'disapproves' of NK's nuclear test - Israel News, Ynetnews

a world without nukes...what kind of goofy idea is that? israel needs nukes. everybody knows that.

Wow, so funny a mental midget like you praises him for such a thing, since they are rapidly working to create nukes of their own!

I have to ask, did you eat paint clips as a kid?

Perhaps if they weren't in bed with the N Koreans, let the UN nuclear inspectors in, didnt have European sanctions slapped in them for refusing to cooperate, the whole world wasn't convinced they are building a bomb, they weren't killing and torturing their own people, they weren't supporting Syria's genocide of its own people, weren't busy holding holocaust denying conventions, and number one exporter of terrorism across the globe, etc ....

Then these statements would be more believable.

Perhaps if they weren't in bed with the N Koreans, let the UN nuclear inspectors in, didnt have European sanctions slapped in them for refusing to cooperate, the whole world wasn't convinced they are building a bomb, they weren't killing and torturing their own people, they weren't supporting Syria's genocide of its own people, weren't busy holding holocaust denying conventions, and number one exporter of terrorism across the globe, etc ....
It's a very rare thread indeed; when the Holohoax isn't mentioned by one of the USMB resident Juden......... :cool:

I have heard the same thing out of Iran for years.

For quite some time Iran tried to make nice to the US. They got an Iraqi invasion for their trouble. And gassed by American Tech.

Any wonder they have become a little nutty?

You are such a revisionist! It's amazing someone as clueless as you walks around and doesn't bump into even tree and street sign in front of you!

^^^

LOL

Wait a second.....America's enemy? Since when? The media succeeded in convincing you that Israel's enemies are our enemies.

Well guess what? No more Amercians dying for Israel anymore buddy.

Name one war we fought for Israel! NOT ONE, you mental midget! The only war in which they had foreign troops fight for them was in 1952 and it was the French and British!

Get a clue and get some facts! I know a worthless antisemite says we invaded Iraq for Israel, but as bad as Sadam was he was by far the better of two evils for Israel. He was a polarizing force in the middle east to Iran. We did Israel a disservice by removing him!

Neg

I have heard the same thing out of Iran for years.

For quite some time Iran tried to make nice to the US. They got an Iraqi invasion for their trouble. And gassed by American Tech.

Any wonder they have become a little nutty?
typical libb traitor rushing vto the defense of Americas enemy.

i don't think you are a traitor if you expect your country to deal openly and honestly with the world. i think you are a patriot.

it breaks my heart that we are losing so much of our credibility, and a lot of that is linked with our relationship with israel.

Israel has never killed a single person using a nuclear
bomb-----
the UMMAH has murdered not just
100 million ----but SEVERAL hundred millions in its
short 14 century history---yet the islamo nazi pigs
and sundry sherris of the world FOCUS on Israel's
nuclear bombs----if fact they focus on every action
by Israel that thwarts the islamo nazi perversions
regarding their lusts for murder in the name of

****ISA, ALLAH AND THE RAPIST PIG******

a project still ongoing after 1700 years

has any country killed another human being using a nuclear weapon?

is that the threshold ypu are setting?

bomb-----
Same for Iran......... :cool:

Right sunni-----the UMMAH has murdered 100s of millions
using the traditional JIHADIST techniques ---holy to the
rapist pig-----like the slitting of throats of infants as
jihadista sluts ULULATE WITH JOY and scream

****ALLAHUAKBARRRRR****

starvation siege is another method holy to the rapist
pig-----just in the past 50 years----several million children
dead in the dust for the glory of mecca---in africa and in
southeast asia -----a jihad so much fun for the ass lickers
of "al nabi"------who needs bombs?

the first recorded genocides were committed by jews, and with a lot of celebration no less.

what kind of people, what kind of culture, goes out and kills the first born of all who are not their own, including their animals.

i avoid the use of the word "terrorism" but this passover defines the term pretty much...and you pig out over this and whoop it up big time.

seal, I'm really sorry for you - that reading comprehension problem must make your life pretty difficult.......

Iran commented Tuesday on North Korea's nuclear test, the third of held by the isolated nation, saying that it "disapproves" of it and calling for a world without nuclear weapons.

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman said that all atomic weapons "should be destroyed," and that the use of nuclear energy should be restricted to peaceful purposes only.

Iran 'disapproves' of NK's nuclear test - Israel News, Ynetnews

a world without nukes...what kind of goofy idea is that? israel needs nukes. everybody knows that.

Wow, so funny a mental midget like you praises him for such a thing, since they are rapidly working to create nukes of their own!

I have to ask, did you eat paint clips as a kid?

woooo-eeee. and i didn't even have to call marg a "shill".

parties to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty:
iran
united staates of america.

non parties to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty:
north korea.
israel.

Same for Iran......... :cool:

Right sunni-----the UMMAH has murdered 100s of millions
using the traditional JIHADIST techniques ---holy to the
rapist pig-----like the slitting of throats of infants as
jihadista sluts ULULATE WITH JOY and scream

****ALLAHUAKBARRRRR****

starvation siege is another method holy to the rapist
pig-----just in the past 50 years----several million children
dead in the dust for the glory of mecca---in africa and in
southeast asia -----a jihad so much fun for the ass lickers
of "al nabi"------who needs bombs?

the first recorded genocides were committed by jews, and with a lot of celebration no less.

what kind of people, what kind of culture, goes out and kills the first born of all who are not their own, including their animals.

i avoid the use of the word "terrorism" but this passover defines the term pretty much...and you pig out over this and whoop it up big time.

The first recorded suicude attacker was a Jewish Zealot, about 1 AD, I was just reading an NPR article about that recently and I posted a link in one of the discussion threads.

bomb-----

But we all know our own country the US is the only nation to use nuclear bombs against human beings? And we did it twice, and were prepared to keep doing it until Japan surrendered!

seal, I'm really sorry for you - that reading comprehension problem must make your life pretty difficult.......

lolol...yeah, like i am supposed to respond to that.

i have no idea at all to whaat you are referring. i assure you i read very well and comprehend very well.

bomb-----

But we all know our own country the US is the only nation to use nuclear bombs against human beings? And we did it twice, and were prepared to keep doing it until Japan surrendered!

the reason i try to avoid speaking in absolutes is because there are people like rosie, roudy, lipush, and marg present.

bomb-----

is that the threshold ypu are setting?[/QUOT

yes we did use two nuclear bombs----and Israel has used none

Your declaration regarding their CONTINUED USE ----'until....'
is pure conjecture on by your own mendacious self.....

HOWEVER despite the fact that the USA did use nuclear
weapons -----the death toll from that event is far far less than
the death toll enacted by the GENOCIDAL SHIT to which Sherri
HAPPILY links herself Even after the use of nuclear bombs
by the USA-----her shit by affiliation has murdered far far
more than died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined and
she licks their asses lovingly notiing that they "respect isa"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back