🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian Mad Man.

has any country killed another human being using a nuclear weapon?

is that the threshold ypu are setting?[/QUOT

But we all know our own country the US is the only nation to use nuclear bombs against human beings? And we did it twice, and were prepared to keep doing it until Japan surrendered!

yes we did use two nuclear bombs----and Israel has used none

Your declaration regarding their CONTINUED USE ----'until....'
is pure conjecture on by your own mendacious self.....

HOWEVER despite the fact that the USA did use nuclear
weapons -----the death toll from that event is far far less than
the death toll enacted by the GENOCIDAL SHIT to which Sherri
HAPPILY links herself Even after the use of nuclear bombs
by the USA-----her shit by affiliation has murdered far far
more than died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined and
she licks their asses lovingly notiing that they "respect isa"

i am sorta familiar with a lot of the branches/sects of judaism...orthodox, rabbinic, reform, hasidic... but what is this sect that requires jews to speak to gentiles with as much vulgarity and profanity as possible. it seems to be a fairly large branch, if observations of this board are to be relied upon.

seriously, most of us use profanity or vulgarity, but do so sparingly.

are you ill bred?

Iran commented Tuesday on North Korea's nuclear test, the third of held by the isolated nation, saying that it "disapproves" of it and calling for a world without nuclear weapons.

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman said that all atomic weapons "should be destroyed," and that the use of nuclear energy should be restricted to peaceful purposes only.

Iran 'disapproves' of NK's nuclear test - Israel News, Ynetnews

a world without nukes...what kind of goofy idea is that? israel needs nukes. everybody knows that.

:cuckoo:You people are funny, N Korea and Iran are partners

We know North Korea and Iran have worked together in missile design. Vick says the evidence can be seen by comparing the North Korean Nodong missile with Iran's Shahab missile.

"In every detail, right down to the re-entry vehicles, Nodong-A is the Shahab-3," he says. "The technology is being transferred in both directions, and I think that's what's going on in the nuclear technology, too."

This cooperation may well have contributed to the success of this week's rocket launch.
Theodore Postol, a missile expert at MIT, says the third stage of the North Korean rocket launched this week looks like a comparable stage in a rocket designed by the Iranians

What North Korea's Rocket Launch Tells Us About Iran's Role : NPR

Absolutely!

North Korea and Iran are partners ... and what's more North Korea's nuclear test will boost Iran!

"We should not be surprised, though, by the similarities between the two programmes. Both Iran and North Korea have benefited from the expert advice they have received from Dr AQ Khan, the "father" of Pakistan's nuclear bomb, and teams of nuclear scientists regularly shuttle between Tehran and Pyongyang to share their research material."

The New York Times is reporting that Pyongyang could be conducting the tests of behalf of two countries – North Korea and Iran.

North Korea's nuclear test will boost Iran ? Telegraph Blogs

Perhaps if they weren't in bed with the N Koreans, let the UN nuclear inspectors in, didnt have European sanctions slapped in them for refusing to cooperate, the whole world wasn't convinced they are building a bomb, they weren't killing and torturing their own people, they weren't supporting Syria's genocide of its own people, weren't busy holding holocaust denying conventions, and number one exporter of terrorism across the globe, etc ....
It's a very rare thread indeed; when the Holohoax isn't mentioned by one of the USMB resident Juden......... :cool:
The Iranian leader is another Muslim shmuck like you that denies the holocaust. People like that have no credibility and are social outcasts. In Iran's case he has done an excellent job creating a pariah nation.

I have heard the same thing out of Iran for years.
I have heard the same lie out of Iran for years too. Now why do you think nobody believes the asshole?

Tinnie would trust anyone who engages in the elaboration
of a huge, heavily armed and manned militia devoted
to the murder of jews and the destruction of Israel -----
it is a step in the direction of the FULLFILLMENT OF
HIS DREAM He especially enjoys those tens of
thousands of poison nail bombs planted on mobile
launching pads-----so innovative and ELEGANT----good
for both murdering babies and producing LOTS OF
RETURN FIRE useful in propaganda

My all time fave ahmadinejad moment came when
the little rodent opened his pointy little mouth and
squeaked "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE
WORLD" it was at the UN----which just happens to
be near BELLEVUE HOSPITAL (standard drop off
for restrained maniacs in manhattan) I counted
the seconds------ I FULLY EXPECTED SIX STRONG
ORDERLIES ARMED WITH A STRAIGHT JACKET---
to grab him and haul him off for long term
confinement in a padded room.----still counting

North Korea and Iran are joined at the hip when it comes to development of nuclear weapons.

North Korea doesn't give a shit..... and Iran is paying close attention.

And what is Obama's reaction? for starters ..... at the State of the Union address tonight, The Moron In Chief was going to present his vision of a world without nuclear weapons!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Obama is an idiot. There's no two ways about it.

Deach
the first recorded genocides were committed by jews, and with a lot of celebration no less.

what kind of people, what kind of culture, goes out and kills the first born of all who are not their own, including their animals.

i avoid the use of the word "terrorism" but this passover defines the term pretty much...and you pig out over this and whoop it up big time.

Sherri
The first recorded suicude attacker was a Jewish Zealot, about 1 AD, I was just reading an NPR article about that recently and I posted a link in one of the discussion threads.

Sherri and Deach have SURPASSED themselves It is important to
notice the word "RECORDED"-----rooted in illiteracy----those two
have no ancestral RECORDED history and certainly have no notion
of the recorded histories of the advanced cultures---to the east ---as
well as the egyptians and greeks and later ROME.

NO ONE should be surprised that they are making comments
related to JESUS and seem oblivious to the fact.

Deach insists that Jesus CELEBRATED the GENOCIDE OF
THE FIRST BORN OF THE EGYPTIANS---- whilst PIGGING
OUT with his friends

Sherri seems to miss the fact that Jesus---the pharisee
zealot----virtually comitted suicide by virtue of his attack
on ROMAN AND SADDUCEAN interests in the Temple
COURT YARD. Well--since he was not cut down then
and there----she decided not to call it a suicide mission--
but----it was. That he knew he was a marked man is
obvious to anyone who bothered to read the bible.

It is true the zealots were willing to die for their cause---
which was keeping the filth of rome out of the temple---
the EPICENTER OF ZION

however when I mentioned suicide missions----I did not
refer to the brave albeit hopeless confrontation by
men against the sophisticated heavily armoured
roman centurians that the jews faced in the first century,
I was referring to sherri's favorite bomb on ass sluts
out to blow the brains out of babies in the name of
ALLAH, ISA and the RAPIST PIG

sherri's heroes have put a new spin on the concept
of dying for a cause. her and their cause being
leaving the dead bodies of shattered children in the
gutters ------and mud holes thruout the world

Iran commented Tuesday on North Korea's nuclear test, the third of held by the isolated nation, saying that it "disapproves" of it and calling for a world without nuclear weapons.

Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman said that all atomic weapons "should be destroyed," and that the use of nuclear energy should be restricted to peaceful purposes only.

Iran 'disapproves' of NK's nuclear test - Israel News, Ynetnews

a world without nukes...what kind of goofy idea is that? israel needs nukes. everybody knows that.

I can understand why they feel this way, if they had the capability they would not "disapprove"

fo0505_nuclearweaponsw25001.gif

World's nuclear arsenal graphic

Last edited:
iRosie sez...

"Sherri and Deach have SURPASSED themselves It is important to
notice the word "RECORDED"-----rooted in illiteracy----those two
have no ancestral RECORDED history and certainly have no notion
of the recorded histories of the advanced cultures---to the east ---as
well as the egyptians and greeks and later ROME.

two thousand years before jews built some silly little temple, newgrange was built by a people who could ignore their own ethnocentricity to the extent that they realised that their world revolved around the sun and not the other way around.

the temple is dust. newgrange still stands.

I do not fear NUKES -----I am afraid of dogs and large bugs.

I do not believe that Iran having a nuclear bomb will ---make any difference at all---OTHER than giving INSPIRATION
to jihadist pigs a sense that allah is on their side and
slitting throats will be even easier than before. The jerky
pakistani who tried to bomb Times Square was probably
inspired by the paki nuke

iran commented tuesday on north korea's nuclear test, the third of held by the isolated nation, saying that it "disapproves" of it and calling for a world without nuclear weapons.

iran's foreign ministry spokesman said that all atomic weapons "should be destroyed," and that the use of nuclear energy should be restricted to peaceful purposes only.

iran 'disapproves' of nk's nuclear test - israel news, ynetnews

a world without nukes...what kind of goofy idea is that? Israel needs nukes. Everybody knows that.

כי בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה

iran commented tuesday on north korea's nuclear test, the third of held by the isolated nation, saying that it "disapproves" of it and calling for a world without nuclear weapons.

iran's foreign ministry spokesman said that all atomic weapons "should be destroyed," and that the use of nuclear energy should be restricted to peaceful purposes only.

a world without nukes...what kind of goofy idea is that? Israel needs nukes. Everybody knows that.

right back atcha, luvbush.

LOL....Is she cursing you in Hebrew?.............:cool:

Israel has never killed a single person using a nuclear
bomb-----the UMMAH has murdered not just
100 million ----but SEVERAL hundred millions in its
short 14 century history---yet the islamo nazi pigs
and sundry sherris of the world FOCUS on Israel's
nuclear bombs----if fact they focus on every action
by Israel that thwarts the islamo nazi perversions
regarding their lusts for murder in the name of

****ISA, ALLAH AND THE RAPIST PIG******
a project still ongoing after 1700 years

Why do you hate Jesus so much, Rose? He was a peacemaker and a Jew...Gawd, your mind is a challenge, even for Psychology.

LOL....Is she cursing you in Hebrew?.............:cool:

actually, my hebrew isn't that good, but i am pretty sure she was making an overature that might lead to a cyber-sexual relationship. of course, she told me to keep quiet about it so i expect she will come back and say she made no such advances.

Forum List

Back