🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian Mad Man.

Are you Pinky or the Brain?

Pinky_y_Cerebro.jpg

Zionist juden like Lipush truly believe they are the "Chosen People" (master race).

Goyim (non jews) accord to the Talmud were put here on the earth to serve them and be their slaves.

The Talmud is the backbone of Zionist ideology and the "Protocols of Zion" is their guide book for world domination and enslavement of the earths gentiles.

To think you can negotiate and get a fair deal with zionist juden is pure folly.............. :cool:

If people like you weren't dangerous as you spread your filth, you’d be almost laughable with your stupidity. 13 million Jews will "enslave world population":cuckoo: Wow the pure idiocy of that is below the level of moron. The original Zionists were not religious, most were atheists. The founding of the modern state of Israel was simply a place where Jews could live in their ancestral home land free of the hate pushed by people like you, were Jews wouldn't have to be at the mercy of you loons,. The fact that Jews are strong there and able to defend themselves drives you haters crazy....That a shame:razz: no need to reply with more of your stormfront bull. If BIK thinks you people help his cause he's as stupid as you.

Since I wasn't born Jewish, your entire theory SUCKS, Sunni.

If they would have been a "Master" "Race", like "JUDEN DNA" as you foolishly claim, I would not have belonged to this "master race", and had no reason to stand by it and defend it.

See how your brain's not connected to yor keyboard? lol.

What brain?:confused:

So you think it's alright to be involved in the internal affairs of other countries?

Really?
No I think two wrongs don't make a right. I think it's hypocritical to complain about "human rights" and then have a friendly leader removed (as we did in Egypt), and have him be replaced by savage Islamic ideologues that drive the country back into the 7th century. And then sit there and say nothing as they do stuff to their people that is a thousand times worse than the person you had removed. How does that sound. But I guess that is how the Democratic party foreign policy successes usually are. Massive disasters.

WHAT?

What the fuck are you talking about???

It was a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION..and you start with this kitchen sink nonsense.

The facts are astondingly simple. Iran had an election and America didn't like it. So they INSTALLED a SHAH. For some 3 DECADES, that SHAH RULED as an ADJUNCT to AMERICAN INTERESTS. America did a REVERSE of the American Revolution. It turned a Democracy INTO a Monarchy.

Do You think..that was in ANY WAY, Justified?

YES OR NO?

A Jew who won't admit he's a Jew, defending haters of Jews. Your stupidity is not even relevent at this point we are where we are.

No I think two wrongs don't make a right. I think it's hypocritical to complain about "human rights" and then have a friendly leader removed (as we did in Egypt), and have him be replaced by savage Islamic ideologues that drive the country back into the 7th century. And then sit there and say nothing as they do stuff to their people that is a thousand times worse than the person you had removed. How does that sound. But I guess that is how the Democratic party foreign policy successes usually are. Massive disasters.

WHAT?

The facts are astondingly simple. Iran had an election and America didn't like it. So they INSTALLED a SHAH. For some 3 DECADES, that SHAH RULED as an ADJUNCT to AMERICAN INTERESTS. America did a REVERSE of the American Revolution. It turned a Democracy INTO a Monarchy.

YES OR NO?

A Jew who won't admit he's a Jew, defending haters of Jews. Your stupidity is not even relevent at this point we are where we are.

:cuckoo:

If they would have been a "Master" "Race", like "JUDEN DNA" as you foolishly claim, I would not have belonged to this "master race", and had no reason to stand by it and defend it.

See how your brain's not connected to yor keyboard? lol.

what are you, filipena?

WHAT?

YES OR NO?

you don't even realise how racist that was. you guys don't even realise how racist you are.

So you think it's alright to be involved in the internal affairs of other countries?

Really?

WHAT?

YES OR NO?
Ask any Iranian living in the US about the Shah and they will have only good things to say. First of all the concept of a Democracy overnight in that part of the world is one of the most naive things, for various reasons. Iran has had a Shah or King for 2500 years. They removed Mossadegh for the same reason they ended up removing the Shah, dufus. Except in the case of the Shah he was replaced by an Islamic Republic of Iran. Was that better for the people of Iran and the world in general?

Western Govt's have been making national security decisions such as these for a long time. Many times it's choosing a lesser evil, or so they think. US chose to work with Al Queda to remove the Russians from Afghanistan. Israel chose to work with Hamas at a time that Arafat was reigning his terror.

WHAT?

YES OR NO?

you don't even realise how racist that was. you guys don't even realise how racist you are.
Aren't these career Jew hating Nazi assholes like Squealio a barrel of laughs? How quickly they forget the hate and bigotry they vomit on these boards.

Sallow is now a jew??........ :dunno:

:lol: Little do you know sunni boy
Sallow is a good guy, and if he is a jew, that is great....... :thup:

I only have a problem with zionists.......... :cool:
Anti Zionsim is anti semetism. You are an ignorant illiterate Islamist anti Semite. The only reason you defend Sallow now is because he supports your idiotic ideology. I wonder if Sallow knows you also believe in Shariah Law America and Muslim men in should be allowed to legally have 4 wives at a time. Pfffft!

The current ISLAMO NAZI propaganda that the SHAH was imposed on Iran
by the USA-----is actually comical------I came into contact with LOTS of
IRANIANS_-----starting in the mid sixties-------ALL LOVED "OUR SHAH"
both the jews and the muslims. ----but then----sometime around
1970 I got a little clue as to what WAS TO COME-----a muslim
Iranian showed me a picture of his family---parents and several
sibs------one brother was sitting on the ground holding something
that looked like a necklace and looking distracted. I asked
"what's with him....."? The person looked a bit disgusted and
said "religious fanatics in iran" Until that time----I had an
impression that iranians virtually IGNORE islam.

They brain washed you as an experiment and then kept you as a token juden for long term observation......... :cool:
What happened to you? How does someone living in the US with all the freedoms and opportunities it has to offer convert to the filthy, barbaric, backwards ass terroristic cult of Islam?

Half the time you don't even know the what Islam really is. Proof that Islam always preys upon the criminals, insane, and ignorant illiterates for converts.

Last edited:
:lol: Little do you know sunni boy

You'd except him from your prison camp Island? How big of you sunni boy
The island idea was only for zionists that insist they must have an isolated homeland for themselves.

It would be much safer for them than their current location of Palestine.......... :cool:

The current ISLAMO NAZI propaganda that the SHAH was imposed on Iran
by the USA-----is actually comical------I came into contact with LOTS of
IRANIANS_-----starting in the mid sixties-------ALL LOVED "OUR SHAH"
both the jews and the muslims. ----but then----sometime around
1970 I got a little clue as to what WAS TO COME-----a muslim
Iranian showed me a picture of his family---parents and several
sibs------one brother was sitting on the ground holding something
that looked like a necklace and looking distracted. I asked
"what's with him....."? The person looked a bit disgusted and
said "religious fanatics in iran" Until that time----I had an
impression that iranians virtually IGNORE islam.
That is correct irose. The Shahs father sidetracked the Islamists. And the Shah continued his father's mission. He forced women to take off their veils, brought a lot of positive changes for his people, built schools universities etc Look up the Iranian Whire Revolution, it's very interesting. His biggest mistake was sending the religious cleric Khomieni into exile.

You'd except him from your prison camp Island? How big of you sunni boy
The island idea was only for zionists that insist they must have an isolated homeland for themselves.

It would be much safer for them than their current location of Palestine.......... :cool:
Muslim mental masturbatory fantasies. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back