🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian Mad Man.

i think he decides what he is, not you?

i am not sure declaring you are a jew necessarily enhances your credibility. the opposite may be the case. it depends on the topic of course.

Yes it would depend on the thread idiot...Since you have no idea what I'm referring to, maybe you should stay out of it loon

boy, you have some major control issues, telling me to stay out of it and telling people whether they are or are not jews and that their father is irrelevant.

Jewish law is Jewish law, I didn't write it. I'm simply trying to help a brother. You? I have no idea what you do, you're just another board nutjob in my book .

i am not sure declaring you are a jew necessarily enhances your credibility. the opposite may be the case. it depends on the topic of course.

Yes it would depend on the thread idiot...Since you have no idea what I'm referring to, maybe you should stay out of it loon

boy, you have some major control issues, telling me to stay out of it and telling people whether they are or are not jews and that their father is irrelevant.

Howard Stern use to do a very funny bit on it..

"Who is the Jew?"

:lol:

He didn't tell you that, you fucking idiot with reading comprehension problems. He said according to traditional Jewish faith, your religion is passed on to you by your mother. You see that's how the Jews stayed being Jews for thousands of years, and that's exactly why the Jews that are in Israel today are direct descendants of the ancient Jews that walked these lands. And, the Arabs who now call themselves "Palestinians" as of 1967 are just recent invaders from neighboring Arab lands with ZERO attachment or rights to those lands.

Dude, stronger more powerful prosperous countries have always dictated and interfered in the affairs of the weaker ones. This goes back thousands of years to the Persians, Greeks, Romans, and more recently the British Empire, Spanish, Ottoman, etc. That is the way of the world and human nature.

The West taught a bunch of backwards ass Arabs / Muslims what oil was, then invested and went in and with their advanced technological knowledge and built the infrastructure and ability to drill and transport it via the pipelines and otherwise. Hence economies became totally dependent on this oil. OF COURSE they are going to protect their interest and investments. I am not defending it, just stating human history and nature.

In the past it was the spice wars and the salt wars, etc.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Again.

Simple binary question.
I answered it, no.

No? In that, you think it's wrong?

Man..couldn't you have just said that in the beginning?

Getting straight answers around here..is like being a dentist pulling teeth.

"Who is the Jew?"

Howard Stern is not a Jew

Again.

Simple binary question.
I answered it, no.

You didn't read my answer properly. I said both were wrong. What Jimy Carter and the British did to the Shah and the Iranian nation was worse in that what happened over 50 years ago.

I answered it, no.

You didn't read my answer properly. I said both were wrong. What Jimy Carter and the British did to the Shah and the Iranian nation was worse in that what happened over 50 years ago.

Ah..so exactly what was the remedy to imperialism?

How do you think America handled it?

They ask the king nicely to become independent?

"Who is the Jew?"

He wouldn't be considered a Jew technically but he certainly has the Jewish self deprecating humor down to a T. I think the guy is a genius.

I love him. But wouldn't listen to him unless it's only guys I know with me.

"Who is the Jew?"

He wouldn't be considered a Jew technically but he certainly has the Jewish self deprecating humor down to a T. I think the guy is a genius.

His old stuff was funny.

Stopped listening to him when he started making fun of kids with Downs.

You need to have lived in a Middle Eastern country to understand that establishing anything resembling a democracy would take 3 to 4 decades at least. Did Iran establish a "democracy" when the Shah was removed? Did Egypt and all those "Arab Spring" countries? You need to understand the culture of a people that have lived like this for thousands of years, the high illiteracy rate (which doesn't lend well to having a democracy), the religiosity of the people and the religion itself (which very clearly is the antecedent of democracy) and their history. You cannot place the European or American models for democracy on the middle east.

But you are free to think what you want. Whereas I'm coming from a point of view of real life experience with me and generations of my family having gone through several such "revolutions " in the middle east.

"Who is the Jew?"

His old stuff was funny.

Stopped listening to him when he started making fun of kids with Downs.
He's over the top sometimes i agree. You gotta listen to him now he's on satellite radio. He's brought in some new characters like "medicated Pete".... Hilarious.

You need to have lived in a Middle Eastern country to understand that establishing anything resembling a democracy would take 3 to 4 decades at least. Did Iran establish a "democracy" when the Shah was removed? Did Egypt and all those "Arab Spring" countries? You need to understand the culture of a people that have lived like this for thousands of years, the high illiteracy rate (which doesn't lend well to having a democracy), the religiosity of the people and the religion itself (which very clearly is the antecedent of democracy) and their history. You cannot place the European or American models for democracy on the middle east.

But you are free to think what you want. Whereas I'm coming from a point of view of real life experience with me and generations of my family having gone through several such "revolutions " in the middle east.

They VOTED in a president. America didn't like him..and had him removed. Then they INSTALLED a Shah.

Seems they tried Democracy..and fair play. And the very people that espouse that..beat down their Democracy.

Forum List

Back