The irony: Ted Cruz committed electoral fraud in Iowa

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the Texan pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Disputing this fact would mean admitting that Donald Trump lies about fraud when he loses an election.
Trump tried to #StopTheSteal perpetrated by Cruz in 2016:

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the man pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay.

Cruz hearts Trump now, so Trump hearts Cruz.

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the man pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay. Cruz hearts Trump now, so Trump hearts Cruz.
BFFNs, eh?(Best Friends For Now)

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay. Cruz hearts Trump now, so Trump hearts Cruz.
BFFNs, eh?(Best Friends For Now)

That's the best you can do with Trump.

Good to see that lefties are worried about Cruz. This means Cruz is doing something right.
Ain't nobody worried. If you defend Cruz after DJT Bitch Slapped him in the Primaries, and again now, leaving office, then you have bigger problems in the GOP.

Conservatives cannot dispute the fact that the Texan pretending we have a fraud problem is himself as election stealer.
Disputing this fact would mean admitting that Donald Trump lies about fraud when he loses an election.

I love how the right and left points to all this fraud and corruption and nothing is ever done about it by either side.

Too bad we live in a banana republic now.

EXCELLENT counter fraud maneuver! Unexpected stunning subject headline knocks the surfer off balance on the first glance while simultaneously riveting the surfers attention to the headline while @ the same time drawing the surfer into the subject matter for the KO!!! Fassst & quick like super post for freakin' sure!

It’s called politics. Kamala Harris basically called Biden ignorant while strategically not calling him a blatant racist and then said it was just politics. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.

What Ted Cruz had to say about Trump

I’m gonna tell you what I really think of Donald Trump: This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth, and in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.”

Good to see that lefties are worried about Cruz. This means Cruz is doing something right.

Actually, we are kind of horrified by him, that someone with so little personal integrity has a position of power.

If someone had said my dad murdered someone and my wife was ugly, I certainly wouldn't be supporting him.
This gives me the warm fuzzies. If lefties are horrified of Cruz, then Cruz is doing something right.

Well, Cruz has "forgotten" all the shitty things Trump said about him and his family (!), so it's okay.

Trump stripped Ted Cruz of his manhood.
Now Cruz is a bootlicking toadie
And then worked hard to get him re-elected. Interesting how people fail to mention that part.

And then worked hard to get him re-elected. Interesting how people fail to mention that part.
That is the bootlicking part
Nope. It’s called politics. As your hero Kamala Harris put it. Your candidate won. Why are you still whining? Does anything make leftists happy?

That is the bootlicking part
And I meant Trump worked hard to get Cruz re-elected when he ran against Beto. You missed that point too. Not surprisingly.

Forum List

Back