🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "Is there a compromise on abortion?" poll

Are you willing to compromise on abortion?

• 1. No abortions from the moment of conception

• 2. Morning after pill only

• 3. Abortion allowed in the first trimester only

• 4. Abortion allow through the second trimester only

• 5. Abortion allowed through the third trimester, but not after actual birth

• 6. Abortion allowed after birth for a very short period

• 7. Abortion allowed up to the age of 18

• 8. Abortion only allowed if the mother's life is in extreme danger from continuing the pregnancy

• 9. Only if the mother was a victim of rape or incest (with police report)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Democratic process works by controlling women?
I want no part of it.
The democratic process works by electing people to make laws you want on the books and to repeal those you don't.

If you're in the majority or if you're right on a moral issue like abortion on demand, usually your elected representatives will craft legislation and vote accordingly.

If you don't like that, find another country to live in.

How stupid.

Show me one person who was forced by law to get vaccinated.

See you in never. Stop saying stupid shit!
So are you now claiming that Biden didn't try to enforce vaccine mandates?
Are you really going to try and die on that Hill?

And you kiss your mamma with that mouth to boot.

There are a lot of hard-line all-or-nothing opinions regarding abortion.
Where do you stand?
Are you willing to compromise?

Late term abortions.......

However, while the occasional politician or news reporter will still indicate that late-term abortions are most often performed in the case of “severe fetal anomalies” or to “save the woman’s life,” the trajectory of the peer-reviewed research literature has been obvious for decades: most late-term abortions are elective, done on healthy women with healthy fetuses, and for the same reasons given by women experiencing first trimester abortions. The Guttmacher Institute has provided a number of reports over 2 decades which have identified the reasons why women choose abortion, and they have consistently reported that childbearing would interfere with their education, work, and ability to care for existing dependents; would be a financial burden; and would disrupt partner relationships.3 A more recent Guttmacher study focused on abortion after 20 weeks of gestation and similarly concluded that women seeking late-term abortions were not doing so for reasons of fetal anomaly or life endangerment. The study further concluded that late-term abortion seekers were younger and more likely to be unemployed than those seeking earlier abortions.4 It is estimated that about 1% of all abortions in the United States are performed after 20 weeks, or approximately 10 000 to 15 000 annually.

Yeah......where is the link to that chart?
CDC.

828E1BD7-E4DE-4E58-837E-29D3E13D4C54.jpeg

Were it not for the narcissistic Holy Warriors™, a reasonable gestation time limit would be the obvious approach here.

But America can no longer address big issues.
There already is… viable unless a doctor deems necessary. The chart I posted shows it’s working.

Allways possible when rational people are willing to open their minds & hear both sides of any issue.

There are a lot of hard-line all-or-nothing opinions regarding abortion.
Where do you stand?
Are you willing to compromise?
I didn't see an option that fit me. I am generally against abortion except in cases of the health of the mother or if the fetus was known to have a serious medical issue. I can also understand the rape/incest thing. I would compromise on a solution of first trimester abortions as long as both sides really buckled down in doing absolutely everything they could about keeping the abortion numbers to the bare minimum. I don't really ever see the left work on this solution and they do everything they can to provide abortions to as many people as possible when they could be doing many things to provide abortions but, at the same time, doing things to keep those numbers as low as possible.

I kind of pretty much feel the exact same way about the border. I would be willing to compromise on paths to being legal or even citizenship in some cases, as long as we did everything we could to totally stop illegals from crossing over into our country. The left seem to want to let all illegals just come in and then figure out what to do with them afterward. I want to do something to stop them from crossing the border in the first place so we don't have to figure out what to do with them after the fact. The left never seem to want to tackle this issue so we can't ever tackle the issue of those already here.

Forum List

Back