The "Is there a compromise on abortion?" poll

Are you willing to compromise on abortion?

• 1. No abortions from the moment of conception

• 2. Morning after pill only

• 3. Abortion allowed in the first trimester only

• 4. Abortion allow through the second trimester only

• 5. Abortion allowed through the third trimester, but not after actual birth

• 6. Abortion allowed after birth for a very short period

• 7. Abortion allowed up to the age of 18

• 8. Abortion only allowed if the mother's life is in extreme danger from continuing the pregnancy

• 9. Only if the mother was a victim of rape or incest (with police report)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m not talking about paying for the birth. I’m talking about supporting his child from birth to adulthood.
It's not paying the hospital bill...it's showing that half of the mothers having children are impoverished and likely going to stay that way.

You don’t actually think I’ll take your word for it, do you?
I don't really give a shit what you believe. Have you ever heard of paternity law?

If a woman files a paternity suit and you are proven to be the father you're going to be paying up to 1/3 of your income for the next 18-24 years and providing health care/insurance for that child.

That's exactly what you folks are fighting for, born already or not it's a baby.
Explain this. No babies were killed in this graph.

A58FAAB2-A7B4-4F29-8418-39ADDF137866.png

Yes it is, it's always up to a person making claims to support them with fact or they have zero credibility.
Not if that person doesn't give a shit if you believe them or not. Sorry. I pointed you to his posts and his clearly stated position. If you want to twist yourself into a little equivocating pretzel to turn his comments into something else, knock yourself out.

Not if that person doesn't give a shit if you believe them or not. Sorry. I pointed you to his posts and his clearly stated position. If you want to twist yourself into a little equivocating pretzel to turn his comments into something else, knock yourself out.
As I said, if you can't support your claims with evidence you have no credibility. Now that your credibility level has been established I'll act accordingly and others can as well.

As I said, if you can't support your claims with evidence you have no credibility. Now that your credibility level has been established I'll act accordingly and others can as well.
I don't care what you think of my credibility. Go waste someone else's time.

His position was crystal clear. If you can't discern it from his posts in this thread, that's your problem. I am not your mommy.

There are a lot of hard-line all-or-nothing opinions regarding abortion.
Where do you stand?
Are you willing to compromise?
it's either 8 or 1

I s ay No abortions but if a woman's life is mortal danger... I think of ectopic pregnancies where the embryo has to be removed or it will cause both to die..

but in this day and age, you'd think they'd have a way to implant the embryo in another womb.. Ectopic is when the embryo is not in the proper place but other than that, well, I am not a doctor

A woman's body is a woman's choice....
Until it comes time for vaccines....then strap her down in the rape chair and pump her full of them.

The hypocrisy is beyond belief here.
How stupid.

Show me one person who was forced by law to get vaccinated.

See you in never. Stop saying stupid shit!

Forum List

Back