The J6 prisoners are being treated worse than you can imagine. I wonder if they can sue the government like the migrants?

Should the J6 prisoners be allowed to lawyer up and receive visitors?

• Yes, this is the USA, not Xiden's Gulag for political prisoners

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, the J6 prisoners deserve solitary until they die.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Which "crime" warrants 9-months of solitary?
The list is basically "breaking and entering" and "trespassing".
I don't think "chanting" is a crime yet??
The violent ones.

Seriously, how do you describe your fascist, totalitarian beliefs?

Do you consider yourself a Stalinist? A Maoist perhaps?

Regardless, you are a collectivist totalitarian who opposes civil rights and seeks the iron fist of authoritarian rulers.

"Nazi" is a convenient and accurate term.

Oh, this is a serious question. OK.

First thing in the morning is I get up and meditate in front of my gold Karl Marx statue. Then I write down in my diary all the bad things I'm going to do to god fearing Americans. Like stick my thumbs in all the avacados at the grocery store and pee in all the buckets at Home Depot. In the bathroom of the gym I like to quote sections of my elementary school CRT text book on the mirror with pink lipstick.

Then I come here and praise Allah every time I'm called a Nazi.

Justice?

The American system of jurisprudence doesn't lock people in a gulag in solitary for 11 months on suspicion of trespassing. The American system of jurisprudence fines them $50 and moves on.

What you Nazi scum are doing isn't justice, and it isn't American.
Who has been locked up for 11 months on trespassing charges only? Have a name?

I think it is a crime that the people that attacked the US Capitol on January 6th are the only ones being prosecuted....while the planners and funders of the insurrection attempt walk free. THAT is the real crime.

We had a coordinated effort to take down an Constitutional Procedure and the DOJ is sitting on their hands. IF they DO NOT prosecute those in the Willard Hotel, it is going to happen again....and maybe even successfully topple our democratic republic. trump and his thieves are still out there planning and cultivating his delusional masses.

We are well over a year since the 2020 election, and the orange idiot is still flying around the country saying he actually on and was cheated. Over 60 courts have said that is a BIG LIE.

First thing in the morning is I get up and meditate in front of my gold Karl Marx statue. Then I write down in my diary all the bad things I'm going to do to god fearing Americans. Like stick my thumbs in all the avacados at the grocery store and pee in all the buckets at Home Depot. In the bathroom of the gym I like to quote sections of my elementary school CRT text book on the mirror with pink lipstick.

You do realize that these idiots believe you....right?

You are of the globalist evil. When the payouts are reduced for any medical reason that can be dangerous to health, you will start to learn. The Village is our way of living now.

He's a Nazi - pure and simple. His party rules by fear. Disproportional attacks on enemies of his Reich are meant to create terror among those who would oppose the Nazis.

His Reich has their Gestapo raiding the homes of journalists who have exposed the democrat/Nazi party.

In direct violation of the 1st Amendment, the Gestapo is crushing press that is critical of the Reich. America today is no different at all than Germany in 1934 is. The only question is whether we will have the courage to stand up to these fascist thugs.

You are of the globalist evil. When the payouts are reduced for any medical reason that can be dangerous to health, you will start to learn. The Village is our way of living now.
And you're a joke. "Globalist evil", really? My god, it's like every post here from the wingnuts is an epic battle between good and evil. Is the wind blowing your golden lochs back as the orchestra begins as you hit the reply button?

Sounds about right.

But I see you're too cowardly to answer.

What do you personally think you will gain from the fascist totalitarian system you advocate?

Who has been locked up for 11 months on trespassing charges only?

600 political prisoners

Have a name?
1636468517429.png

Some of the political prisoners held by the Nazi Reich

Vic Williams - Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building

IE trespassing and protesting against the Nazi democrat regime

Philip Weisbecker - Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Paul Colbath - Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building

600 political prisoners

View attachment 562144

Some of the political prisoners held by the Nazi Reich

Vic Williams - Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Philip Weisbecker - Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Paul Colbath - Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Vic plead guilty, was charged with more than trespassing.

Philip charged with more than just trespassing. He was charged in Octobrer so hasn't been in jail (if he still is now) for 11 months.

Same with Paul. Paul was released on bond.

So, you can't find a single person charged with only trespassing that has been rotting in jail for 11 months? Not surprised.

If you want a revolution you have to deal with the consequences.

You tell a lot of lies.

Again we say it...

Go on ahead and sue the government... Lets have a TV trial... Let it go on for a few days, the country needs a laugh and to see how pathetic you are...

It is about time we see these grifters for what they are...

So fucking come on, into a court and put your hand on a book and lets see what you are made off....

Vic plead guilty, was charged with more than trespassing.

No, that's basically trespassing.

After 11 months in solitary, he would do anything to get away from the Gulag

Philip charged with more than just trespassing

I listed the charges

Same with Paul. Paul was released on bond.

So, you can't find a single person charged with only trespassing that has been rotting in jail for 11 months? Not surprised.

If you want a revolution you have to deal with the consequences.

So you're a fucking liar - which we all knew,

No, that's basically trespassing.

.After 11 months in solitary, he would do anything to get away from the Gulag

Trespassing is trespassing.

Also, looks like Vic was out on bond.

So, another lie.

I listed the charges

So you're a fucking liar - which we all knew,

None of the people you mentioned were only charged with trespassing nor were they kept in jail for 11 months.

Trespassing is trespassing.

Also, looks like Vic was out on bond.

So, another lie.

None of the people you mentioned were only charged with trespassing nor were they kept in jail for 11 months.

He was out for 20 days.

Goddamn but you lie freely to justify the tyranny of your filthy Reich.

You Nazis are fucking pigs.

He was out for 20 days.

Goddamn but you lie freely to justify the tyranny of your filthy Reich.

You Nazis are fucking pigs.
20 days? Where you getting that from?

Doesn't appear he's in jail at this very moment.

Forum List

Back