The J6 prisoners are being treated worse than you can imagine. I wonder if they can sue the government like the migrants?

Should the J6 prisoners be allowed to lawyer up and receive visitors?

• Yes, this is the USA, not Xiden's Gulag for political prisoners

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, the J6 prisoners deserve solitary until they die.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Read the fucking articles, not just the headlines. The 1st guys "charges". Basically "trespassing".

Oh? Quote that in the article.
"Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building"
Yeah, in the fucking capitol in the middle of a mob that is trying to break into both chambers of Congress while chanting threats about hanging the Vice President of the United States.

Thanks for listing the crimes that are more than trespassing. You lost.

So, when a black guy gets shot and dies for not following the orders of a cop he deserved it. If a wingnut gets caught assaulting police officers, breaking into the capitol in an attempt to overturn an election then stop the presses, how dare he be held in jail.

No wonder the term 'snowflake' was so easy to turn back onto the jelly legged anonymous internet tough guys.

SRSLY?
eyeroll-43.gif

There are three groups of prisoners in a jail.

The first group are those who have not yet had a trial and either are there on denied bail or can't afford the bail they were assigned.

The second group are those who have had a trial and have been sentenced to prison and are awaiting transfer.

The third group are those who have had a trial and been sentenced to less than one year and will serve that time in the jail rather than a prison.

Hope this helps.

The system is crazy. They are releasing gang bangers in Chicago and refusing to prosecute felons who steal less than $300 from stores on the left coast. Meanwhile Biden's gestapo are hunting down mom and pop 1/6 trespassers and sentencing them to federal prion.

What justice system? They were thrown in prison and are being mistreated. No trial, no conviction, no sentence, just solitary for 9-months and counting, and you're okay with that? Political prisoners is now okay to do?: Remember that when 2024 comes, okay?
All caught up to yourself now, dipshit?

Here's my post. #44 that you replied to.
Show me the word "JAIL" or "PRISON". Thanks for playing.
You're welcome.

1.You already have the links to such people having been arrested. Everyone shown on video inside the Capitol were arrested....including those people.

You don't think criminal trespassing is an arrestable offense?

But that's not what I'm talking about. Who is in jail right now only arrested for trespassing that is being "tortured"?
2. You have no f*ing clue what antifa and BLM had planned.

At best rioting. And those are only the ones who you know...rioted. For example I don't think anyone who stood outside the capital on January 6th peacefully and not threatening others to protest the election have committed any crime other than being gullible.

So many, such violence that it took members of DHS, DEA, FBI, SECRET SERVICE, and local police to quel the violence, with a dozen Secret Service incurred? Threat great enough to move the President to the WH Bunker?

And here I am not defending them.

Yeah, they were probably just throwing a f*ing tea party...idiot.

Neat. I'm not sure what this has to do with all the "torture" going on in DC jails. What are they doing, turning the thermostat up on those snowflakes?

The system is crazy. They are releasing gang bangers in Chicago and refusing to prosecute felons who steal less than $300 from stores on the left coast. Meanwhile Biden's gestapo are hunting down mom and pop 1/6 trespassers and sentencing them to federal prion.
It has already been established these dipshits did more than trespass. Nice try.

1.You already have the links to such people having been arrested. Everyone shown on video inside the Capitol were arrested....including those people.
Only a few hundred of the THOUSANDS who went to the Capitol that day have been arrested. Most of those arrested have been released. Only the worst assholes are still there.

Only a few hundred of the THOUSANDS who went to the Capitol that day have been arrested. Most of those arrested have been released. Only the worst assholes are still there.
Come on, I can hear them backing up the FEMA reeducation campers from here. Agenda 21 part deux.

A sampling from the first page of that link I just posted:

Joshua John Portlock: Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings

Robert Dennis: Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers; civil disorder; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings

So show me someone who is still in jail just for trespassing, you credulous fools.

Curious why this trump character hasn't bailed out a lot of these fools who tried to over throw our government based on his lies that the election was rigged.

Curious why this trump character hasn't bailed out a lot of these fools who tried to over throw our government based on his lies that the election was rigged.
How can an election be rigged? It is 99 percent low voter turn out that leads to people like trumpet getting elected

China Joe is learning well from his Master Xi. He is always bragging about how much time he spends talking with Xi Jinping. Apparently he's getting lots of advice on how to wield power over the people. He's taking political prisoners, he is using national intelligence as a Secret police force, yes China Joe is learning very well.

These jokers are only in jail because they have been deemed to be dangerous or a flight-risk or both. The right-wingers are always complaining that dangerous criminals are released from jail too soon. These guys are being treated the same way as the rest of the jail's inmate population.

Forum List

Back