The J6 prisoners are being treated worse than you can imagine. I wonder if they can sue the government like the migrants?

Should the J6 prisoners be allowed to lawyer up and receive visitors?

• Yes, this is the USA, not Xiden's Gulag for political prisoners

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, the J6 prisoners deserve solitary until they die.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
So sue the govt. and shut up or learn to be a real man and realize that the reason you are in jail is because of yourself.
Sueing the governiment is very difficult. First you have to get the kings permission to sue.

For trespassing? Liberal DAs aren't even pressing charges for crimes. Its not that they are in prison, its the solitary, no visitation, no outside contact, no lawyers, no phones, no newspapers, just solitary and mistreatment. No prisons in the US have that level of mistreatment, and you're okay with it?
You think they are in there for trespassing? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You just keep exposing more and more of your ignorance. Please stop, for your own good.

A link would be nice. I don't doubt that inmates are moved, happens all the time.

Hardly anybody in our short history has been charged with insurrection. I'm sorry you don't like the descriptor but I don't care.

More than just trespassing. There is violent entry, disorderly conduct, Assaulting police officers, resisting arrest, engaging in physical violence. All of this on federal property. If any black kid on any city block committed these crimes you wouldn't care how long they were in jail.
1. You're right - I don't care that your dumb biased ass calls the actions by unarmed protesters, some who walked through doors held open for them by Capitol police, who went in and took selfies.

2.You have no f*ing clue what insurrection is....like when violent domestic terrorist antifa and BLM engaged in such violence at Lafayette Park the President was moved to the WH bunker while members of the DHS, DEA, FBI, secret Service and local cops had to engage them yo stop them - a dozen Sexret Service members were injurred....
- Not one of the terrorists were arrested, put into isolation, left there for over a week before being charged, and treated like the 1/6 protesters have been treated.....and the Lafayette Park attack was infinitely more an 'Insurrection'

You clearly have no concept of what a political prisoner is.
And none of those assholes has been thrown in prison except the ones who are convicted.
Liar.
Put up proof of your post. You can't. I put up many many credible links. Thanks for playing. Congresswoman Greene was just there. About 100 plead guilty, the others have various status, my main bitch are the ones in solitary that have not plead guilty. Why are they being held in solitary? You and I know why. They want confessions and they want the political prisoners to implicate Trump. Tell me you have other reasons.

A judge finally stepped in and is raising hell. I hope he frees them for "time served".

Last edited:
This is all I found:

Your first link has nothing to do with who is incarcerated.

Your second link is about an insurrectionist who is charged with attacking a police officer, not trespassing.

Your last link is about someone arrested for assault.

Where are the people locked up in solitary confinement merely for trespassing? You made the claim, back it up.

1. You're right - I don't care that your dumb biased ass calls the actions by unarmed protesters, some who walked through doors held open for them by Capitol police, who went in and took selfies.

Link? Show me a link of someone arrested for walking through a door held open by police and is now being "tortured" as a political prisoner.
2.You have no f*ing clue what insurrection is....like when violent domestic terrorist antifa and BLM engaged in such violence at Lafayette Park the President was moved to the WH bunker while members of the DHS, DEA, FBI, secret Service and local cops had to engage them yo stop them - a dozen Sexret Service members were injurred....

BLM and antifa rioters weren't attempting to change the power structure of government because they lost an election. Trump is a pussy.
- Not one of the terrorists were arrested, put into isolation, left there for over a week before being charged, and treated like the 1/6 protesters have been treated.....and the Lafayette Park attack was infinitely more an 'Insurrection'
I have no idea. Link?

Where are the people locked up in solitary confinement merely for trespassing? You made the claim, back it up.

Read the fucking articles, not just the headlines. The 1st guys "charges". Basically "trespassing".
"Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building"

So sue the govt. and shut up or learn to be a real man and realize that the reason you are in jail is because of yourself.
homer-simpson-homer-booty.gif

Liar.
Put up proof of your post. You can't. I put up many many credible links. Thanks for playing. Congresswoman Greene was just there. About 100 plead guilty, the others have various status, my main bitch are the ones in solitary that have not plead guilty. Why are they being held in solitary? You and I know why. They want confessions and they want the political prisoners to implicate Trump. Tell me you have other reasons.
Um...retard?

The insurrectionists are in JAIL. No one goes to PRISON until they are convicted.

Like I said. You are exposing your massive ignorance more and more. For god's sake, man!

So, when a black guy gets shot and dies for not following the orders of a cop he deserved it. If a wingnut gets caught assaulting police officers, breaking into the capitol in an attempt to overturn an election then stop the presses, how dare he be held in jail.

No wonder the term 'snowflake' was so easy to turn back onto the jelly legged anonymous internet tough guys.

Read the fucking articles, not just the headlines. The 1st guys "charges". Basically "trespassing".
"Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building"
So, clearly, the dipshit did a lot more than trespassing.

About 100 plead guilty, the others have various status, my main bitch are the ones in solitary that have not plead guilty. Why are they being held in solitary?
See post 39. Why weren't you whining about the treatment of the prisoners in the DC jail a year and a half ago?

You and I know why.
You THINK you know why, but your ignorance has allowed you to be manipulated by your propagandists.

Link? Show me a link of someone arrested for walking through a door held open by police and is now being "tortured" as a political prisoner.

BLM and antifa rioters weren't attempting to change the power structure of government because they lost an election. Trump is a pussy.

I have no idea. Link?
1.You already have the links to such people having been arrested. Everyone shown on video inside the Capitol were arrested....including those people.

2. You have no f*ing clue what antifa and BLM had planned. So many, such violence that it took members of DHS, DEA, FBI, SECRET SERVICE, and local police to quel the violence, with a dozen Secret Service incurred? Threat great enough to move the President to the WH Bunker?

Yeah, they were probably just throwing a f*ing tea party...idiot.

Migrants who illegally entered the US are suing to get $450,000 if they were separated from their kids. But a US citizen whose hand is purple and thumb is black can't get any medical attention in Xiden's DC Gulag? WTF? Xiden's GULAG is in DC, run by his urban stooges.
During a 6-tweet thread, MTG said she had “never seen human suffering” like this in her life. The Biden regime apparently loves punishing their political prisoners.

“We’re in totalitarian, Marxist territory here. This is the way third-world people get treated,” he added.
I'm just wondering why it is that there are no gofundme drives to end the left's torture of American citizens?

What is going on in DC with the American protesters is criminal.

Um...retard?
The insurrectionists are in JAIL. No one goes to PRISON until they are convicted.
Like I said. You are exposing your massive ignorance more and more. For god's sake, man!
Here's my post. #44 that you replied to.
Show me the word "JAIL" or "PRISON". Thanks for playing.

"Liar.
Put up proof of your post. You can't. I put up many many credible links. Thanks for playing. Congresswoman Greene was just there. About 100 plead guilty, the others have various status, my main bitch are the ones in solitary that have not plead guilty. Why are they being held in solitary? You and I know why. They want confessions and they want the political prisoners to implicate Trump. Tell me you have other reasons. "

Forum List

Back