The Jan 6 committee gets 700 pages of ......?

You’re lost. 54% of Democrats are white making up the majority of the party and guess what? Minorities are 44% of the party and 40% of congress. Pretty normal.

Republicans are nearly 80% white supporters and 95% of their reps in congress are white. Fucking racists.
Here you say less white is better. More white = more racist.

You make my point

I'm screaming based on what the law says, and that my vote was threatened. Apparently you don't care about that. Let's just kick it under the rug right? LOL! Are you high?
People like you are damaging the left. Your lack of pragmatism is becoming destructive.

People like you are damaging the left. Your lack of pragmatism is becoming destructive.
"Pragmatism?" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You mean your lack of patriotism, courage, and love for country?

Once you surrender your values, destruction takes over pragmatism. You got it backwards. Folks, this is exhibit A how this country is heading into the shitter. Cowards like this bozo who would rather surrender their values for cover ups and accountabilities.

Are we a country of laws or not? My God man, have you lost all sense of yourself?

"Pragmatism?" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You mean your lack of patriotism, courage, and love for country?

Once you surrender your values, destruction takes over pragmatism. You got it backwards. Folks, this is exhibit A how this country is heading into the shitter. Cowards like this bozo who would rather surrender their values for cover ups and accountabilities.

Are we a country of laws or not? My God man, have you lost all sense of yourself?
Sometimes in war it's important to recognize a lost cause. Let's move on and regroup. This energy is wasted. You're not going to get him, but you're too stubborn and obsessed to accept it.

The Dems have adopted the Nazi "Hitlercare" scheme of socialized medicine as their own, renaming it "Obamacare" after all.

A number of WW2 veterans keeled over during the Obama Regime, they were so heartbroken about the country adopting a plan they fought so hard to stymie in Europe during the 1940's. When you see a friend get killed to prevent nazism from taking hold, and then the country voluntarily implements much of the same plan, it isn't good.
Every developed country in the world has socialized medicine.

Did anyone ever remind them, that for profit healthcare was a burden on them, when others didn't pay? Meaning, they had to pay extra. Who do you think pays the doctors and hospitals when the uninsured don't pay? That's right, we are mandated to pay extra for the others who do not pay. How is that better than universal health care?

"Desperately trying to keep sealed"? That's a little dramatic don't you think? The documents are part of a fishing expedition designed to keep the Jan 6 issue alive as long as Biden is still alive and Trump's lawyers are fighting the attempt. It wasn't that long ago that a Clinton staffer named Sandy Berger risked his freedom to steal documents from the archives to protect his boss. Nobody in the media was interested in what the hell Berget hid in his sox and fruit of the looms and later burned. Berger finally received a misdemeanor slap on the wrist from what passed as the DOJ at the time and died without divulging his intent.

Sometimes in war it's important to recognize a lost cause. Let's move on and regroup. This energy is wasted. You're not going to get him, but you're too stubborn and obsessed to accept it.
Trump will be gotten in many ways for one. This isn't his only criminal clown show he is putting himself through.

And secondly, if you are so willing to let this go, can you imagine the next time? You might as well open the floodgates for corruption. No, the country has to make a stand against the criminal Right that has infected its party, or we lose the country. Everything is on the line now.

Letting it go as you suggest, guarantees the country loses. The punishment for Trump not getting his way in recalculating the votes so he could cheat his way to victory, are 400 voter suppression bills.

Buddy, one thing we have surely learned about you in this exchange, you are certainly no American. Real Americans fight for what's right. You are a loser in favor of cover ups. I pity your state of mind.

Trump will be gotten in many ways for one. This isn't his only criminal clown show he is putting himself through.

And secondly, if you are so willing to let this go, can you imagine the next time? You might as well open the floodgates for corruption. No, the country has to make a stand against the criminal Right that has infected its party, or we lose the country. Everything is on the line now.

Letting it go as you suggest, guarantees the country loses. The punishment for Trump not getting his way in recalculating the votes so he could cheat his way to victory, was 400 voter suppression bills.

Buddy, one thing we have surely learned about you in this exchange, you are certainly no American. Real Americans fight for what's right. You are a loser in favor of cover ups. I pity your state of mind.
You're a crazy person.

Doesn't intent play a big role in this?

In other words, Trump can say "yes, I saw this, but you can see I didn't write it, and I didn't implement it, because I knew it was wrong".
When Trump says there is nothing wrong in recalculating, that goes to intent. The intent is to win, at all costs. Trump asked for a "specific number" of votes. That speaks to intent. I need this many votes for you to recalculate and invent, in order to win. That is a smoking gun.

I have not seen anyone want to pass laws to stop being critical of elections

The right wants to increase state powers so you they can choose to ignore the vote, which is just as wrong what the other side of the duopoly wants to do.

Read this forum, it is said 100 times a day by those on the right that people who disagree with them are terrorists and enemy of the state
The right is protecting states rights that were abused in the mass rule COVID voting changes.

The feds said these are state rights to do this back off. Once election won, suddenly it must be a federal power. Saying NO to stupid demands and power grabs is not being unreasonable.

When Trump says there is nothing wrong in recalculating, that goes to intent. The intent is to win, at all costs. Trump asked for a "specific number" of votes. That speaks to intent. I need this many votes for you to recalculate and invent, in order to win. That is a smoking gun.

Is there really something wrong with trying to win?

BTW, I remember all the bullshit Hitlery pulled in 2016-17, her massive Pink Hat Insurrection where she tried a coup against President Trump.

There was no investigation

Letting it go as you suggest, guarantees the country loses. The punishment for Trump not getting his way in recalculating the votes so he could cheat his way to victory, are 400 voter suppression bills.

How many hrs a day do you work out to be this fucking stupid?

Is there really something wrong with trying to win?

BTW, I remember all the bullshit Hitlery pulled in 2016-17, her massive Pink Hat Insurrection where she tried a coup against President Trump.

There was no investigation
They also blatantly fucked Bernie in the primary and got busted red-handed. An absolute subversion of democracy and nothing happened other than that harpy Schultz resigning.

The right is protecting states rights that were abused in the mass rule COVID voting changes.

The feds said these are state rights to do this back off. Once election won, suddenly it must be a federal power. Saying NO to stupid demands and power grabs is not being unreasonable.

The right is trying to give the state leaders the right to reject the outcome of an election they do not like the results of.

The fact you do not find that unreasonable is sort of telling

Forum List

Back