The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
are-you-fucking-kidding-me-guy-meme-face.jpg

There is no way you could have watched the whole yet, don't respond until you have watched it then get back to me.

Yeah, like anybody is going to take the better part of an hour to watch a crock of shit.

What about it is a crock of shit? Which part?

How can you even know if you didn't watch it.

How about you get your head out of the sand and open your mind. You may be old, but that is no excuse not to learn.

Yeah, like anybody is going to take the better part of an hour to watch a crock of shit.

The part where you claim or it claims no gas chambers existed. To many pictures eye witness accounts documents and physical evidence to take that claim serious. Hell they just found an architectural drawing of one of the camps gas chambers.

I mean, hell. If you're going to claim something didn't happen, at least have enough brains not to do it before all the survivors have passed.

The part where you claim or it claims no gas chambers existed. To many pictures eye witness accounts documents and physical evidence to take that claim serious. Hell they just found an architectural drawing of one of the camps gas chambers.

Then how come there are no traces of Zyklon B(the supposed gas used in Auschwitz) in the supposed gas chambers, while there are traces of it in the delousing chambers?

I mean, hell. If you're going to claim something didn't happen, at least have enough brains not to do it before all the survivors have passed.

It is a cash cow, it will never die, you have children and grandchildren of "survivors" and so forth.

We need to expose the flaws in the stories to bring down their Zionist system. They use this system not only to create the state of Israel, and commit crimes against the Palestinians, they use this myth to demonize anyone that exposes their power structure or criticizes Jewish power.

It is a cash cow, it will never die, you have children and grandchildren of "survivors" and so forth.

We need to expose the flaws in the stories to bring down their Zionist system. They use this system not only to create the state of Israel, and commit crimes against the Palestinians, they use this myth to demonize anyone that exposes their power structure or criticizes Jewish power.

Ah now I get it

Fuck me, those joos will do anything to get a little sympathy.

Deleted Morbid Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck me, those joos will do anything to get a little sympathy.

Shoes!
Shoes!

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're attempting to rewrite history -- you've got a lot of work to do.
If FACT -- even if you questioned the number of EVERYONE "disposed of" by the Nazi camps (not just Jews) -- I wouldn't CARE if they were killed with ZyclonB, poison darts, or bad deli sandwiches..

Why don't you do a better job of summarizing the EVIDENCE presented in your video.. Just give me a few bullet points of WHO is making assertions and why they are important. If it intrigues me, I'll invest the time. And I'm sure others would too. But the credibility is so low --- I think you're gonna have to fold.

If FACT -- even if you questioned the number of EVERYONE "disposed of" by the Nazi camps (not just Jews) -- I wouldn't CARE if they were killed with ZyclonB, poison darts, or bad deli sandwiches..

Why don't you do a better job of summarizing the EVIDENCE presented in your video.. Just give me a few bullet points of WHO is making assertions and why they are important. If it intrigues me, I'll invest the time. And I'm sure others would too. But the credibility is so low --- I think you're gonna have to fold.

My job isn't to summarize this 47 minute video for you. If you are too lazy to watch it, you shouldn't have posted in this thread.

My job isn't to summarize this 47 minute video for you. If you are too lazy to watch it, you shouldn't have posted in this thread.

Actually -- it's you making the allegation.. For your stated "anti-zionist" purposes. So by all rules of debate and scientific evidence --- it IS your job to summarize the evidence. We're not buying tickets to your movie, until we see the trailer..

Actually -- it's you making the allegation.. For your stated "anti-zionist" purposes. So by all rules of debate and scientific evidence --- it IS your job to summarize the evidence. We're not buying tickets to your movie, until we see the trailer..

Can you cite these rules, provide a link. Where in the "rules of debate", does it say I have to summarize videos for you?

I am not going to summarize it if you are too lazy or uncurious to watch. That is not my job.

Can you cite these rules, provide a link. Where in the "rules of debate", does it say I have to summarize videos for you?

I am not going to summarize it if you are too lazy or uncurious to watch. That is not my job.

Nor is it ours to waste our time watching a stupid-ass video that you can't even be bothered to summarize. Lazy much?

Nor is it ours to waste our time watching a stupid-ass video that you can't even be bothered to summarize. Lazy much?
You may not be lazy in the short term, like making vapid and ignorant posts. However, you are intellectually lazy and uncurious.

You claim the video is stupid, yet you admit to not watching it, that just exposes your ignorance right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back