The job stealing immigrant is a far right nativist myth

The condos go for more than eight figures higher in the building and that is a cracker box?

Vigilante and you are part of a small group without influence in the further regions of the TP and we are supposed to belive you? :lol:

The condos go for more than eight figures higher in the building and that is a cracker box?

Vigilante and you are part of a small group without influence in the further regions of the TP and we are supposed to belive you? :lol:

Funny,I couldnt find a single condo in City Creek for 10,000,000 plus.
Must be a stealth condo.

FYI - Illegal immigrants live and work in this country, that's a fact. It isn't a myth that they are working in jobs that American citizens could be working in. Where is the myth? Does anyone honestly believe that millions live here, yet do not work? In addition, their care and support cost the American taxpayers' hundreds of $Billions. Many of them get "free" health care,

It's not many - it's ALL illegals get free health care. The EMTALA Act of 1986 says even illegals get free health care at hospital ERs.

Must be a stealth condo.
You didn't look. Go to bed; you have to get up early for your tee time. :lol: As if . . .

"But for everyone else, immigration seems to be going the way of same-sex marriage, marijuana and the mohawk — it’s something that a handful of people freak out about but that the rest of us have long since come to accept."

Correct.

Further confirmation of the fact that the conservative agenda of hate and division is rejected by a majority of Americans, and that most on the right are out of touch with the majority of their fellow Americans.

Must be a stealth condo.
You didn't look. Go to bed; you have to get up early for your tee time. :lol: As if . . .

Looking at the sixth fairway right now.
Cinco Ranch ranked #1 master planned community in Texas and 3rd in the Nation in 2013.
Houston-area master-planned communities dominate national list - Prime Property

All of the nativistic anti-illegal yelling means nothing, folks.

They are here. They will stay here. There will be a path to citizenship.

You can't change it.

And they will vote come the day, and they will remember you as Republicans.

wait, aren't you are republican?

lol

let us let all the illegals in. anyone who wants to come here illegally, let us hold out a welcoming sign.
Many GOP support a pathway to citizenship. I bet you do, too, little twink.

not for illegals. why do you want so bad for me to be a twink? fag.

You can't change it.

lol

let us let all the illegals in. anyone who wants to come here illegally, let us hold out a welcoming sign.
Embrace your inner twink, and the majority of the GOP does support a pathway to citizenship.

You can't change it.

lol

Embrace your inner twink, and the majority of the GOP does support a pathway to citizenship.

still wishing i was a twink, your fantasies are bizarre you little fag.

and you're wrong about the GOP, but that is normal from lying libs.

Forum List

Back