The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

I have told you about tail splash, where brain matter and blood are forced out the entrance, also due from the increased press.

If there was any tail splash at the point of entrance, (which there was NOT) it's in the right front at the exact moment the right rear skull gapes open. You've been debunked with your own idiotic nonsense about nothing that proves Greer shot JFK.LOL
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The right rear is gaped open with the fake mist at right front.
WallPaint730.jpg

This is why there will never be an opposition because anyone will look stupid even trying anything besides ignoring the pink elephant in the room.
bcl_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

I wanted let everyone here know that I am not an arrogant or know it all person. I became obsessed with Zapruder in 7-09 and my work kept uprooting more evidence that Greer shot Kennedy. The cover-up is that Hollywood and hundreds of authors covered the truth by promoting the grassy knoll to the american public when the obvious assassin was right there in jfk's limo. They simply ignored the truth and promoted the government created theory which was an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission.

How many times was he shot ? 4/5 ?
I still maintain he was shot by snipers hiding in buildings.

Jfk was shot at least twice. The first time in throat at 225 and the fatal shot by Greer five seconds later. He may have been shot in back too but it's questionable and honestly not really relevant because the shot by Greer has been proven.

dutchie said:
Well, I must admit you presented some compelling evidence, 7forever. However, we would like to know you a bit better, so feel free to post anywhere about anything. Or start your thread in the "Tell us more about yourself" forum..

It's about time a forum owner agreed with the evidence against Greer. Even though posters on forums don't represent the masses, my relentless posting of this irrefutable truth is finally paying off.

No freaking comparison.

I was in a 4th grade classroom on Nov 22, 1963 when I heard that Kennedy had been shot.

Was on a computer on Sept 11, 2001 when i heard about 9/11

Tell it to your face: no freakingcomparison between the Kennedy assn and 9/11.

Former ten times bigger on the nationaql psycheandmyself persoannly.

paying off how ?? getting people to listen on this forum won't change shit.
i hate it when people on here start spouting their opinion like its fact :( the truth is its conspiracy "theory" and its just that theory, if it were conspiracy fact the world would be a different place

Conspiracy theory is a perjorative term in american culture. The driver killing Kennedy is now a proven fact because the Zapruder film has been proven altered by showing Greer's left arm cross in Nix and Muchmore. The grassy knoll was the FAKE theory in this case created by the government as an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the WC. You are repeating nonsense and would never in a million years debate this in any public forum.

You've solved it many times over, my friend, and I commend you again on your excellent work.

Amazingly and sadly, the FACT that the assassin is IN PLAIN SIGHT the whole time is the VERY REASON why the VAST MAJORITY of people will always refuse to believe their own eyes and WILLFULLY stay blind to the reality.

Great post! I don't think the average person will deny this at all because they have no stake in covering their eyes. It's message boards we're talking about here. Alot of folks decided to drink the kool-aid when researchers ganged up on Bill Cooper, but it was in fact Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams who first wrote about Greer in the 70's. Their research started in 1968.

paying off how ?? getting people to listen on this forum won't change shit.
i hate it when people on here start spouting their opinion like its fact :( the truth is its conspiracy "theory" and its just that theory, if it were conspiracy fact the world would be a different place

Conspiracy theory is a perjorative term in american culture. The driver killing Kennedy is now a proven fact because the Zapruder film has been proven altered by showing Greer's left arm cross in Nix and Muchmore. The grassy knoll was the FAKE theory in this case created by the government as an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the WC. You are repeating nonsense and would never in a million years debate this in any public forum.
:disagree:

You've solved it many times over, my friend, and I commend you again on your excellent work.

Amazingly and sadly, the FACT that the assassin is IN PLAIN SIGHT the whole time is the VERY REASON why the VAST MAJORITY of people will always refuse to believe their own eyes and WILLFULLY stay blind to the reality.

Great post! I don't think the average person will deny this at all because they have no stake in covering their eyes. It's message boards we're talking about here. Alot of folks decided to drink the kool-aid when researchers ganged up on Bill Cooper, but it was in fact Fred Newcomb and Perry Adams who first wrote about Greer in the 70's. Their research started in 1968.
:lame2:

Any inbecile can start a forum. It doesn't matter who agrees with you. If you said the sky is red, you would be wrong no matter how many people you can convice that you are right. It just makes you all wrong.

"Dutchie" isn't saying he agrees with your position. He said you presented some compelling evidence. I don't think you have. Greer didn't kill Kennedy. He wasn't holding a gun. You haven't presented any evidence to suggest otherwise.

You don't have irrefutable truth....what you do have is an irrefutable flaw in your argument.

Anyone can start a forum. It doesn't matter who disagrees with the proof against Greer. If you said the sky is red on a sunny day you would be wrong and no matter how many you say it's red, it will always be blue.

"Dutchie" is saying he agrees with the evidence against Greer. He said I presented some compelling evidence which is true. You know I have. Greer did kill Kennedy. He was holding a gun. You have posed no challenge to the mountains of the evidence to suggest otherwise.

I've unearthed an irrefutable truth that was waiting to be discovered....all you have is the refusal to accept this obvious truth but know it's true. YOU ARE DENYING REALITY.

You can see the alteration close it up real quick and it shows itself again in the frames around 335.
stonereargapes.jpg

stone-rear-gape_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Frame 337 which shows Jackie's freak out when she sees the hole.
WallPaint441.jpg

Forum List

Back