The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Jack Ruby was seen delivering the shooter to the grassy knoll the morning of the shooting. Julia Ann Mercer identified him. She was a key witness so the government lied about her testimony.

When the cops failed to kill Oswald in the movie theater, as the CIA had planned (his gun misfired), Ruby was to be the fall guy. Ruby had ties to both the mob and the CIA. He had been running guns to the Cuban resistance for the CIA. The JFK killing was his job and when Oswald survived, he had no choice but to terminate him before he said too much.

Amazingly, Ruby was given open access to the Dallas police department after Oswald was apprehended. He was seen there numerous times over that faithful weekend. Even more amazingly, he was allowed to waltz into the building that morning armed, walk right up to Oswald, and murder him on national TV. It was all set up for him by Dallas PD, FBI, and CIA. One would think that the Dallas PD would have been the most heavily guarded building in the world that day. They allowed a known Mafia man full access and don't even disarm him...further proof of a inside job.

The government did not lie about her testimony they publicized it in full. She was not a key witness she was in fact a zany attention seeking witness who has cooperated with every conspiracy theorist to come along and interview her the result being that she significantly changed her story every time ruining her credibility.

In fact her testimony was included in the WC but ignored because it was contradictory and proven unreliable. Whether she made it up or believed it her testimony was proven false. Many witnesses and documentation place Ruby far away from where she later claimed to have seen him. Not only did she identify Ruby as the driver of a truck blocking some of the traffic on Elm street she also claimed OSWALD was with Ruby and Oswald was the one she reported seeing lift a rifle case from the back of the truck.

Oswald was known and proven to be inside the TSBD at the time she claims to have seen this. In addition it is well documented that a utility truck did indeed temporarily stop traffic on Elm an hour and a half before Kennedy's assassination. However non one else saw anything suspicious such as a rifle case and hundreds of people drove by the truck. Furthermore Mercer claims that this all took place in front of many cops who were already reporting to Dealey for duty in the up coming motorcade and it was broad daylight. Somehow the conspiracy fools would have us believe that based on one unreliable witness the shooter moved into position ( on the knoll) 90 minutes before the shooting and in broad daylight in front of local police. DO not forget the knoll was a terrible place to shoot at Kennedy from with mad shooting angles and terrible concealment leaving little to hide the shooters actions in a public area with many people coming and going.

Mercer's testimony was never lied about she simply destroyed her own credibility and Ruby was not where you claim.

Jack Ruby was seen delivering the shooter to the grassy knoll the morning of the shooting. Julia Ann Mercer identified him. She was a key witness so the government lied about her testimony.

When the cops failed to kill Oswald in the movie theater, as the CIA had planned (his gun misfired), Ruby was to be the fall guy. Ruby had ties to both the mob and the CIA. He had been running guns to the Cuban resistance for the CIA. The JFK killing was his job and when Oswald survived, he had no choice but to terminate him before he said too much.

Amazingly, Ruby was given open access to the Dallas police department after Oswald was apprehended. He was seen there numerous times over that faithful weekend. Even more amazingly, he was allowed to waltz into the building that morning armed, walk right up to Oswald, and murder him on national TV. It was all set up for him by Dallas PD, FBI, and CIA. One would think that the Dallas PD would have been the most heavily guarded building in the world that day. They allowed a known Mafia man full access and don't even disarm him...further proof of a inside job.

Your claim that the CIA planned to kill Oswald in the theater is complete fantasy with zero supporting evidence and in fact simple logic refutes it. Furthermore his gun did not misfire he simply failed to pull the trigger before being punched out and arrested.

Oswald was not terminated before he could say too much. The fact is he had two days talking to many people including his family, the media and phone calls to many people including lawyers not to mention dozens of cops. Your premise dictates that all of these people were in on the conspiracy which is ludicrous. The only time to have silenced Oswald before he said too much was before He Shot Tibbetts. Alone in his boarding house or walking down the street or on his way to the boarding house. Once he was arrested the game would have been over because he had way too much time to talk to too many people.

Ruby had no ties to the CIA or the mob just as OSwald did not. The rumors of Ruby being connected to organized crime trace back to Ruby himself in an effort to glamorize his own reputation. Experts who spent decades studying organized crime in order to shut it down know and have stated Ruby had no provable or suspected connection and in fact was an unlikely person to have any sort of real connection to organized crime. He was a failed businessman with a bad temper and not very stable. The gun running accusation is pure fiction.

Ruby was not GIVEN access after Oswald was arrested. Ruby had in fact been gate crashing the PD for a long time before November 63. He was a common sight in many Dallas PD offices where he glad handed and passed out free admission passes for his club to as many cops as possible. He did the same thing at radio stations and concerts he was in fact a skilled gate crasher who was often taken for granted and allowed in to the Police headquarters because he was a common sight and presumed to be allowed there.

He actually did not waltz into the building he waltzed into the parking garage in the basement which had no door and was secured by one uniformed cop. That cop denied ever seeing Ruby but did admit to having been distracted by motorists trying to pull into the garage who he had to direct away sometimes with stern admonitions. This is what presented ruby with his opportunity to gain entrance which he admitted to many times over. When the officer was bent down speaking to the driver of a car ruby simply walked behind him.

There is zero evidence of any kind what soever that Ruby had help getting in by anyone at all. Your claim that it was set up is hollywood fiction.

Another overwhelming flaw in your logic is how ruby was left alive for years talking to everyone and his brother. If Oswald needed to be silenced so did Ruby and no on bothered.

Sorry you have presented zero evidence of an inside job

also

who killed police officer Tippit?

I have so many questions, like 80% of America does....

These are only a few.
Oswald killed tippet.

The answers have been available for a long time so it is. lead you do not have questions.

Instead you have a desire to believe fall tales

No

Please I don't need your replies.

I want to hear from those who believe Kennedy was killed by others than Oswald.
You need to research the event. There are numerous books on the subject that debunck the Warren Report. Oswald likely never fired a gun that day. The CIA had Oswald look alikes in Dallas. One of them killed Tippet.

exactly,Like he said,if you are REALLY interested in it there are many good books out there you should read that we can refer you to.

However you still have not answered my question I posed to you about his protection that day,this post here below.if you were aware of these facts.

the facts prove that is another one of the warren commissions lies that he asked them to stand down that day to be seen because in his trips to fort worth and houston that day,the protection was the same as it was everywhere else he went around the country.VERY GOOD with agents near him and motorcycles on both sides which is standard procedure.

Plus in the several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza,the protection was very good as well then but when he gets into dealy plaza where the crowds had thinned out drastically from THOUSANDS to a mere 100 or so he all of a sudden decides to be different and NOT want agents near him so he can be seen by just a mere 100 people as opposed to NOT wanting to be seen by the THOUSANDS several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza?

There are no facts proving that the WC lied but the facts prove you lied.

Security is not constant it in fact varies and it is proven Kennedy ordered the lessened security, you have failed to even challenge that fact.

The security was the same before Dealey plaza not tighter as you claim.

You are whipped again

also

who killed police officer Tippit?

I have so many questions, like 80% of America does....

These are only a few.
Oswald killed tippet.

The answers have been available for a long time so it is. lead you do not have questions.

Instead you have a desire to believe fall tales

No

Please I don't need your replies.

I want to hear from those who believe Kennedy was killed by others than Oswald.
You need to research the event. There are numerous books on the subject that debunck the Warren Report. Oswald likely never fired a gun that day. The CIA had Oswald look alikes in Dallas. One of them killed Tippet.

exactly,Like he said,if you are REALLY interested in it there are many good books out there you should read that we can refer you to.

However you still have not answered my question I posed to you about his protection that day,this post here below.if you were aware of these facts.

the facts prove that is another one of the warren commissions lies that he asked them to stand down that day to be seen because in his trips to fort worth and houston that day,the protection was the same as it was everywhere else he went around the country.VERY GOOD with agents near him and motorcycles on both sides which is standard procedure.

Plus in the several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza,the protection was very good as well then but when he gets into dealy plaza where the crowds had thinned out drastically from THOUSANDS to a mere 100 or so he all of a sudden decides to be different and NOT want agents near him so he can be seen by just a mere 100 people as opposed to NOT wanting to be seen by the THOUSANDS several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza?
I read in James Douglass' book (JFK the Unspeakable) that Dallas PD was told not to protect JFK once he got to Dealey Plaza. Their explanation was protection was not needed because few people would be there.

Douglass book is fiction with no evidence.

he provides no evidence of this claim

well its been established the fatal head shot came from the driver bill greer despite what the paid nazi shill says.:lol: Greer just so you know had connections to the CIA.

as far as the shooter behind the knoll? some have speculated the one behind the picket fence was David Ferrie.that one is up in the air though.

What about Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis?

Their names comes up a lot as possible shooters.

if you answer my question I just posed on the presidents protection that day in post # 3708 and comment on that post if you were aware of those facts,then I will provide something for you i know you will find very informative on what you asked about Sturgis and Hunt there.:cool:

Absolutely I am aware about Kennedy's protection or rather lack of, protection that day.

Moreover, I have read that security in general was very weak and Secret Service men were told to keep off the car! can you imagine??o_O Oh yes I am totally aware of the whole travesty in security that fateful day.

The assassins had a work to do and by George! they did it.

skye: " by George!"

What do you mean "by George" you think Bush was involved?

:biggrin:~~~~~:laugh2:

:dunno:
You are not the only one who thinks it is funny

Bush Sr. Laughs at JFK Shooting

I watched a documentary about Sam Gaincana the other night and they talked about the bio "Double Cross" by Giancana 's brother. In it, they mention the name of Richard Cain as one of the six shooters in Dealy Plaza.

My question is this... is there any truth to the fact the Cain was one of the shooters?

and

Does anybody here knows the name and identities of all the 6 (or more) shooters that fateful day?

Thank you all! :).
well its been established the fatal head shot came from the driver bill greer despite what the paid nazi shill says.:lol: Greer just so you know had connections to the CIA.

as far as the shooter behind the knoll? some have speculated the one behind the picket fence was David Ferrie.that one is up in the air though.

if you answer my question I just posed on the presidents protection that day in post # 3708 and comment on that post if you were aware of those facts,then I will provide something for you i know you will find very informative on what you asked about Sturgis and Hunt there.:cool:

Absolutely I am aware about Kennedy's protection or rather lack of, protection that day.

Moreover, I have read that security in general was very weak and Secret Service men were told to keep off the car! can you imagine??o_O Oh yes I am totally aware of the whole travesty in security that fateful day.

Its is a well known fact that Kennedy himself ordered the security arrangements.

He often did this as he preferred to be unencumbered by tight security and felt the people deserved a direct view of him un obstructed by the close presence of guards.

There was only one assassin

HW may have been involved. There is evidence he was in Dallas that day...he is CIA...had ties to Cuban resistance and when asked where he was that day, he has stated many times he could not remember. Most Americans over the age of five, remember that day.

Your math needs more work than your research skills which are lacking.

The assassination was over 50 years ago meaning you have to be significantly older than 50 years of age to remember it. Most people over five but younger than 50 were not alive when it happened and therefore cannot remember it.

Bush did not say such a thing many time he said it once which is not abnormal.

He was in Texas specifically Houston not Dallas because that it where he lived and worked, He did not get appointed to head the CIA until the seventies well after the assassination. The CIA director is a political appointee which is not the same as saying he was CIA in the sense that he worked for them or was some sort of agent which he never was.

You still have no evidence of an inside job or conspiracy

I watched a documentary about Sam Gaincana the other night and they talked about the bio "Double Cross" by Giancana 's brother. In it, they mention the name of Richard Cain as one of the six shooters in Dealy Plaza.

My question is this... is there any truth to the fact the Cain was one of the shooters?

and

Does anybody here knows the name and identities of all the 6 (or more) shooters that fateful day?

Its is a well known fact that Kennedy himself ordered the security arrangements.

He often did this as he preferred to be unencumbered by tight security and felt the people deserved a direct view of him un obstructed by the close presence of guards.

If he wore a fedora he may have been saved.

BTW there were more than one gunman

No there was only one shooter which was Oswald.

no evidence of any kind proves otherwise

Read article too long to post here:

The conclusion: "If we stop the physical evidence here. we must consider that there was more than one shooter. A wound of entry in the head, near the temple, as announced to the press that day, and a wound of entry in the throat. Neither of those could have been caused by a shooter in the Texas School Book Depository. More than one shooter defines that a conspiracy took place."

Multiple Shots from Many Directions Killed JFK - US News

Some say that is HW minutes after JFK was shot. Maybe...maybe not...on the far left in the oval.

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Add in Bush's phony phone call to the FBI implicating an innocent man for wanting to kill JFK a few hours after the murder, possibly an effort to conceal his whereabouts that day. Add in Hoover's reference to "George Bush" after the murder. And Dulles' good buddy was Prescott Bush, HW's poppa...all HATED JFK.

Bush said he was somewhere in Texas that day, but couldn't remember where....too funny. He has refused to say where he was many times...until Barbara Bush finally gave a convoluted explanation 30 years after the coup d'etat.

The conclusion: "If we stop the physical evidence here. we must consider that there was more than one shooter. A wound of entry in the head, near the temple, as announced to the press that day, and a wound of entry in the throat. Neither of those could have been caused by a shooter in the Texas School Book Depository. More than one shooter defines that a conspiracy took place."

There is no evidence of multiple shooters.

The entrance wounds were all proven to be in the back and angled to as to indicate entry from above and behind. The exit wounds however were all in the front of kennedy and in line with the entrance wounds. The quote you refer to is from a doctor at PArkland who had no close detailed observation of ANY of the wounds. These are the sort of witnesses that conspiracy theories rely on. An analogy is the immediate impression of a first responder versus the findings of an autopsy. The doctors at Parkland like all emergency room doctors were not the least bit concerned with exploring the details of the bullet wounds and determining where they came from etc,. Their only purpose was to save the life of the patient who was badly injured and dying. This is why the autopsy evidence is the true evidence determining facts.

The doctors at Bethesda were in fact trained and highly experienced experts in performing autopsies on victims of violent death. Your article tries to repeat the long since proven lie that they had no such training or experience.

The location of Bethesda was chosen by Jackie kennedy while on Air Force one to en route to DC making it virtually impossible to set up or control the outcome of the autopsy by some vague conspiracy.

the result so the autopsy prove the bullet wounds entered from above and behind consistent with Oswald's sniper nest. No physical evidence exists anywhere of a second shooter.

Further support for these facts are ignored by all conspiracy theorists namely the wounds do Governor Connally which were all clearly identified by doctors and investigators as having entered from above and behind. Even the entrance wound in his back is important as it was an elongated incision approximately one inch in length. At first glance it may have seemed to be a knife wound but was in fact a bullet entrance wound mis-shappen because the bullet entered his back sideways. This is perfectly consistent with the type of ammo OSwald used which was documented to fire bullets which were tumblrs meaning they begin spinning end over and after striking something, in this case Kennedy.

There was no where else for the bullet wound in Connally's back to come from and in order to hit Kennedy first before hitting Connally it had to come from above and behind.

No entrance wounds were found in the front of either man and no exit wounds in their back. There was also significant damage to the limo which came, again, from above and behind and no where else possible.

The article you mention is nothing more than an opinion piece repeating the same tired long since debunked lies such as magic bullets which is a myth invented strictly by conspiracy theorists.

Some say that is HW minutes after JFK was shot. Maybe...maybe not...on the far left in the oval.

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Add in Bush's phony phone call to the FBI implicating an innocent man for wanting to kill JFK a few hours after the murder, possibly an effort to conceal his whereabouts that day. Add in Hoover's reference to "George Bush" after the murder. And Dulles' good buddy was Prescott Bush, HW's poppa...all HATED JFK.

Bush said he was somewhere in Texas that day, but couldn't remember where....too funny. He has refused to say where he was many times...until Barbara Bush finally gave a convoluted explanation 30 years after the coup d'etat.

There is no evidence Bush made such a phone call so where you get this stuff from is imagination.

Once again Bush only stated he could not remember where he was ONE time he did not say such a thing many times as you claim.

Some say it was buch in the image means nothing.

The claim that Dulles and others hated Kennedy is speculation and interpretation not fact.

Even if it were true which is MIGHT be it is irrelevant since hatred of a politician is not evidence. All politicians are hated by many both important and obscure and JFk was hated more than most.

You need evidence and this is not evidence

The entrance wounds were all proven to be in the back and angled to as to indicate entry from above and behind. The exit wounds however were all in the front of kennedy and in line with the entrance wounds. The quote you refer to is from a doctor at PArkland who had no close detailed observation of ANY of the wounds. These are the sort of witnesses that conspiracy theories rely on. An analogy is the immediate impression of a first responder versus the findings of an autopsy. The doctors at Parkland like all emergency room doctors were not the least bit concerned with exploring the details of the bullet wounds and determining where they came from etc,. Their only purpose was to save the life of the patient who was badly injured and dying. This is why the autopsy evidence is the true evidence determining facts.

The doctors at Bethesda were in fact trained and highly experienced experts in performing autopsies on victims of violent death. Your article tries to repeat the long since proven lie that they had no such training or experience.

The location of Bethesda was chosen by Jackie kennedy while on Air Force one to en route to DC making it virtually impossible to set up or control the outcome of the autopsy by some vague conspiracy.

the result so the autopsy prove the bullet wounds entered from above and behind consistent with Oswald's sniper nest. No physical evidence exists anywhere of a second shooter.

Further support for these facts are ignored by all conspiracy theorists namely the wounds do Governor Connally which were all clearly identified by doctors and investigators as having entered from above and behind. Even the entrance wound in his back is important as it was an elongated incision approximately one inch in length. At first glance it may have seemed to be a knife wound but was in fact a bullet entrance wound mis-shappen because the bullet entered his back sideways. This is perfectly consistent with the type of ammo OSwald used which was documented to fire bullets which were tumblrs meaning they begin spinning end over and after striking something, in this case Kennedy.

There was no where else for the bullet wound in Connally's back to come from and in order to hit Kennedy first before hitting Connally it had to come from above and behind.

No entrance wounds were found in the front of either man and no exit wounds in their back. There was also significant damage to the limo which came, again, from above and behind and no where else possible.

The article you mention is nothing more than an opinion piece repeating the same tired long since debunked lies such as magic bullets which is a myth invented strictly by conspiracy theorists.
There is enough evidence to suggest there were multiple shooters

Allen Dulles was even more evil than knowledgeable people realize. He and his brother ran Wall Street's largest firm prior to their political careers...some things never change. They accumulated enormous power resulting in the murders of leaders around the world leading to terrible death and destruction..

Dulles ignored his firing and continued to operate the CIA after JFK dismissed him. He connives against JFK. Then misleads the Warren Commission and withholds evidence.

The Warren Report should be renamed the Dulles Report.

Get this book...
41s1YjDN5-L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The old saying "where there's smoke, there's fire" is most applicable to the JFK coup d'etat. So damn much smoke, that the fire has to be there. Sadly some Americans are blinded by the smoke, making them stupid.

and

well I assumed that but that wasnt my question i posed though which is were you aware of how the protection was very good in the several blocks BEFORE he enters dealy plaza where they had thousands lined on the streets?:D

I was not aware of that fact despite all the hundred or so books i have read on it till i came across this one book recently where it shows photos that day that that indeed happened.:thup:

skye: " by George!"

What do you mean "by George" you think Bush was involved?

:biggrin:~~~~~:laugh2:

:dunno:
You are not the only one who thinks it is funny

Bush Sr. Laughs at JFK Shooting

those two evil bastards Ford and Bush were handsomely rewarded POTUS for their participation in the assassination or covering it as as Bush was in the former and Ford did in the latter.

Yeah Bush is laughing about it here that him and his buddies got away with it scott free.

There is enough evidence to suggest there were multiple shooters

well that is the understatement of the century.Dude as I advise Gipper all the time and skye just recently as well about this evil NAZI disinfo agent,-:trolls:

He so OBVIOUSLY on the governments payroll sent here to troll

trust me you are better off trying to reason with a brick wall than you are with this shill.This is coming from someone who has a long history with this paid shill going back years with him.He trolls on several political message boards everywhere on JFK.

His boss pays him very well and obviously has an obsession over this the fact he sends him to so many message boards to troll all the time and has for several years running.

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

Yeah we dont know for sure or not that thats Bush there or not but that guy in that photo does indeed bear a striking resemblence to him for sure though when you look at the photos of what Bush looked like back then during that time and compare the two.

the fact that Bush lied that he was never employed in the CIA back then and never worked for them before until becoming CIA director under Ford-"notice that was his first promotion for his role in the assassination by his buddy Ford was CIA director before becoming president?" You have to believe that could very well be Bush.Too bad there has never been an honest investigation into the assassination huh? the fact there never has been,we'll never know.

I know you have seen this video below.The evidence in this video and the facts revealed in it prove beyond a doubt to any thinking person not in denial there was a conspiracy,that Bush was involved in this up to his ears.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back