The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

the facts prove that is another one of the warren commissions lies that he asked them to stand down that day to be seen because in his trips to fort worth and houston that day,the protection was the same as it was everywhere else he went around the country.VERY GOOD with agents near him and motorcycles on both sides which is standard procedure.

Plus in the several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza,the protection was very good as well then but when he gets into dealy plaza where the crowds had thinned out drastically from THOUSANDS to a mere 100 or so he all of a sudden decides to be different and NOT want agents near him so he can be seen by just a mere 100 people as opposed to NOT wanting to be seen by the thousands several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza?

the evil NAZI paid troll the governments handlers pay to come here to troll will say that never happened of course but photos dont lie and prove otherwise. one of the many facts USMB's resident paid troll the NAZI agent can only sling crap in defeat on like the monkey troll he is only capable of lying while whining and crying in defeat.:lmao:

I watched a documentary about Sam Gaincana the other night and they talked about the bio "Double Cross" by Giancana 's brother. In it, they mention the name of Richard Cain as one of the six shooters in Dealy Plaza.

My question is this... is there any truth to the fact the Cain was one of the shooters?

and

Does anybody here knows the name and identities of all the 6 (or more) shooters that fateful day?

Thank you all! :).

Last edited:
I watched a documentary about Sam Gaincana the other night and they talked about the bio "Double Cross" by Giancana 's brother. In it, they mention the name of Richard Cain as one of the six shooters in Dealy Plaza.

My question is this... is there any truth to the fact the Cain was one of the shooters?

and

Does anybody here knows the name and identities of all the 6 (or more) shooters that fateful day?

There was only one.

Oswald. What you said was fictional entertainment

Please can everybody stop with the farts for a second or two?:(

It is so disgusting.

and

There was only one.

Thanks.

But I would prefer to hear from those who like me, believe the President was killed by more than one.

the shot came from the rear. and from the 6th floor. no one will ever convince me otherwise

shot by the driver ?? LMFAO he turned and fires without anyone in the back seeing it?? and what did he do with the gun........eat it??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and

There was only one.

Thanks.

But I would prefer to hear from those who like me, believe the President was killed by more than one.

Try knowledge instead of belief.

There is no evidence of more than one

and

well its been established the fatal head shot came from the driver bill greer despite what the paid nazi shill says.:lol: Greer just so you know had connections to the CIA.

as far as the shooter behind the knoll? some have speculated the one behind the picket fence was David Ferrie.that one is up in the air though.

Last edited:

and

There was only one.

Thanks.

thats why you should have fun with the paid shill with the fart jokes,that is why i have him on ignore because thats the ONLY reply this paid CIA shill is worthy of since he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:biggrin:

Incapable of standing toe to toe in a debate always blatantly ignoring facts refusing to watch videos or read links that shoot down his lies his handlers pay him here to post.:D

the facts prove that is another one of the warren commissions lies that he asked them to stand down that day to be seen because in his trips to fort worth and houston that day,the protection was the same as it was everywhere else he went around the country.VERY GOOD with agents near him and motorcycles on both sides which is standard procedure.

Plus in the several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza,the protection was very good as well then but when he gets into dealy plaza where the crowds had thinned out drastically from THOUSANDS to a mere 100 or so he all of a sudden decides to be different and NOT want agents near him so he can be seen by just a mere 100 people as opposed to NOT wanting to be seen by the thousands several blocks before he gets into dealy plaza?

the evil NAZI paid troll the governments handlers pay to come here to troll will say that never happened of course but photos dont lie and prove otherwise. one of the many facts USMB's resident paid troll the NAZI agent can only sling crap in defeat on like the monkey troll he is only capable of lying while whining and crying in defeat.:lmao:

and

There was only one.

Thanks.

thats why you should have fun with the paid shill with the fart jokes,that is why i have him on ignore because thats the ONLY reply this paid CIA shill is worthy of since he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:biggrin:

Incapable of standing toe to toe in a debate always blatantly ignoring facts refusing to watch videos or read links that shoot down his lies his handlers pay him here to post.:D
Everyone knows you are the only one posting the fact jokes andnyou do not have me on ignore.

You lie like a dog.

I have watched every. keep your posted and examined every claim you make and crushed,debunked and proves them all false.

It jsnyou refusing to debate because you are a coward and intellectual fool.

You are projecting badly and you know if.

Your latest claims are proven false and you have been proven anlisr as always.

You lost no picture but constantly received to one because you made it up.

You ignore proven fact that JFK ordered the lessened security and offer no proof to the contrary.

Security varied and was not a constant.

Everyone knows this especially you and it is only you slinging shit in total defeat.

Much like you were always bullied and are still weak you get ki ked around here.

and

well its been established the fatal head shot came from the driver bill greer despite what the paid nazi shill says.:lol: Greer just so you know had connections to the CIA.

as far as the shooter behind the knoll? some have speculated the one behind the picket fence was David Ferrie.that one is up in the air though.

What about Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis?

Their names comes up a lot as possible shooters.

also

who killed police officer Tippit?

I have so many questions, like 80% of America does....

These are only a few.

Ozwald killed him and there has NEVER been any evidence to the contrary. live with it
Absurd. Only someone ignorant of the facts would admit such foolishness.
Wrong be is quite correct.

Like most who deny the evidence and facts you have only familiarlized yourself with theories.

These theories provide no facts or evidence.

In all of these threads and posts you have failed to offer any such fact or evidence as you claim.

also

These are only a few.
Oswald killed tippet.

The answers have been available for a long time so it is. lead you do not have questions.

Instead you have a desire to believe fall tales

and

What about Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis?

Their names comes up a lot as possible shooters.
With zero evidence.

also

These are only a few.
Oswald killed tippet.

The answers have been available for a long time so it is. lead you do not have questions.

Instead you have a desire to believe fall tales

No

Please I don't need your replies.

I want to hear from those who believe Kennedy was killed by others than Oswald.

Forum List

Back