The Johnson interview video which shows he is a LIAR ( again)

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
I was watching his interviews tonight. This one caught my attention big time.

During the interview Johnson states he is standing in the car door (5:03 in the video) and this was AFTER Brown was able to turn himself around from being choked by the officer AND (while being choked out by the cop) Brown supposedly asks Johnson to hold the cigarillos in Brown's hand while the cop was still only using one hand to try and grab Brown's shirt now?

As Johnson continues he states the cop CANT pull Brown DOWN into the window because Brown is so big and the officer could not pull Brown in a downward manner into the window. But somehow, the cop could magically reach a single arm out of the car and start to choke Brown when this first started?

At 6:09 in the video he states as the officer pulled the weapon and pointed it, it made them stand back, Where was Johnson standing back from? He is supposed to be off on the side but forgets he has said he was in the car door prior.

Starting around 6:42 he said 'At no time did I feel the officers life was really in danger for him to pull out a gun to stop what was going on".

At 7:00 he says the cop shoots and he sees blood coming down Browns right arm.

AT 7:11 he says the cop let go of Brown's arm right after shooting Brown and this is how they both were able to run away AT THE SAME TIME and he says "it was almost as if the officer did not mean to shoot him". (7:30)

Now this is very important. Johnson then states "I could tell the officer was in shock because the officer WAITED 2-3 minutes BEFORE exiting the car, after Johnson was shot the first time in the arm, and then Johnson said "the officer looked to be struggling with what just happened for that period of time" (But THEY had run away as soon as Brown was shot the first time?) He states the officer seemed shocked he shot Brown (7:30) and it and he felt the cop was contemplating what he had done for 2-3 minutes (8:06) he says the cop sat there- for that long after he shot Brown before exiting the car, but they had flippin run away already.

At 8:00 after the cop waited 2-3 minutes inside of his car, Johnson is just (standing there by the 'first car near the scene) and the cop is WALKING by him as if he does not see "him standing by a car", remember he said he and Brown ran away while the officer was sitting in the car for 2-3 minutes. But somehow the cop is now walking, I repeat walking according to Johnson and he sees Brown (who ran away 2-3 minutes ago) and he shoots brown in the back while just walking towards Brown.

In almost all the interviews Johnson says the cop was not able to open the door more than an inch and then says in this interview, this tiny opening of the door hit him and Brown and it made the officer fall back into his car AND this slight opening of the officers door hit him and Brown. Then Johnson says the tiny door opening "nearly knocked the wind" him, (Johnson). Then he said the door "ricochet off of our bodies" and they were not braced for how quick this cop opened his door by less than an inch, "we were not braced our hands were up". He then says the door "slightly tapped" him but hit Brown because he was bigger. Then the door "really bounced back hard and hit the officer"

Okay then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlMjhoYPmZ8

@Asclepias

I saw the top interview last night for the first time, the inconsistencies are amazing. What do you think about what Johnson says in post one above?

Its going to be very disappointing if he isnt arrested for falsifying a police report, and purgery too when he eventually tells his lies in court. They should throw the book at this lying piece of vermin.

Forum List

Back