🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The jokes just write themselves: Trump gives speech in front of Massive Wall of Garbage

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
48905609.cached.jpg

Make America Great Again!!

Staffer 1: Make sure the backdrop is a representation of Trumps ideas

Staffer 2: Got it!

Hey Trump, I thought you were against Teleprompters?

Trump be like

CmDybLNWQAAJuQE.jpg:medium

Hey I say a lot of shit I dont mean

You dems just can't stand anything that represents working people. I suspect every person in that audience was,proud of people seeing their factory. Only partisans spend countless hours looking for the smallest slight they can find to disrespect the opposition. I guess Hilary with a bunch of American flags in the background is what they think is reality.

You dems just can't stand anything that represents working people. I suspect every person in that audience was,proud of people seeing their factory. Only partisans spend countless hours looking for the smallest slight they can find to disrespect the opposition. I guess Hilary with a bunch of American flags in the background is what they think is reality.
Trump really looks out for the Little Guy (a mark perhaps) and it's really hard to find small slights to the guy. bwaaaaay

Trump really looks out for the Little Guy (a mark perhaps) and it's really hard to find small slights to the guy. bwaaaaay
Well he's too tight to buy them a beer...

2FD9465400000578-3390812-image-a-51_1452283969158.jpg

"I'm here to help the little guy"

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business
2. Green recycling (which libs love)

Of course moron libs mock and belittle honest American business.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

I figured it was recycling. It couldn't be more fucking ironic; a libtard making fun of a guy supporting "green" values.

Of course, the libtard mis-characterizing the matter is not so much ironic as it is standard.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

Yeah because choosing a pile of garbage is the perfect location and anyone mocking holding a presser in front a wall built by Wall-E is unfair

WCjQh92.jpg

Forum List

Back