🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The jokes just write themselves: Trump gives speech in front of Massive Wall of Garbage

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business
2. Green recycling (which libs love)

Of course moron libs mock and belittle honest American business.

Yeah because choosing a pile of garbage is the perfect location and anyone mocking holding a presser in front a wall built by Wall-E is unfair

WCjQh92.jpg

I liked the location. It represented the blue collar working class. It showed the inside of a real workplace. Not a college podium. Not a climate change conferene.

A real workplace where American workers clock in and out.

Of course...libs look down on people like that. They look down on work like that. It's "below" libs. They're brilliant and have college degrees....they will simply not work rather than take a job like that. Almost like a superstar athlete holding out for a better contract....except the typical lib isn't a star at anything and we have to pay their welfare during their social holdout.

Buy 'Trump Alumicubes'! Wrack 'em and stack 'em. The affordable building material for the 47%. Push two of them together and put some cushions on them. Viola, new couch! Don't just tie up your yacht at the dock, park a Trump Alumicube near your mooring and tie up in style. Poor working class style. Nothing says you are part of the dissatisfied rabble of the poor working class better than a formed cube of garbage. And nothing says 'I'm obviously for the little guy, I'm standing in front of a pile of garbage so vote for me' better than standing in front of a stack of cubes of formed garbage.

Alumicubes! We put the dump back in trump!

We make the best garbage. Nobody is gonna believe all the garbage we're gonna make. You will not believe your eyes when you see the incredible pile of garbage/
Why do liberals have this inability to distinguish some things, like assault weapons vrs rifles, illegal immigrant vrs legal immigrant or now recycling vrs garbage?
WTF are you ranting about? Trump is standing in front of a wall of garbage. It's symbolic of his whole schtick.

You prove my point.

It is recycling, not garbage, dude.
It's recycled Garbage. Trump in a nutshell.

Huh? Trump is "recycled garbage"??? He's never been in office before.

If anything HILLARY is "recycled garbage".

Shitty Senator.
Disaster as a Sec of State.
As a wife...couldn't keep her man home or happy.

She's the definition of "recycled garbage".

We make the best garbage. Nobody is gonna believe all the garbage we're gonna make. You will not believe your eyes when you see the incredible pile of garbage/
Why do liberals have this inability to distinguish some things, like assault weapons vrs rifles, illegal immigrant vrs legal immigrant or now recycling vrs garbage?
WTF are you ranting about? Trump is standing in front of a wall of garbage. It's symbolic of his whole schtick.

You prove my point.

Huh? Trump is "recycled garbage"??? He's never been in office before.

If anything HILLARY is "recycled garbage".

Shitty Senator.
Disaster as a Sec of State.
As a wife...couldn't keep her man home or happy.

She's the definition of "recycled garbage".
He's recycling protectionist garbage. Eat your garbage. Slurp it up. Drink it down.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

Yeah because choosing a pile of garbage is the perfect location and anyone mocking holding a presser in front a wall built by Wall-E is unfair

WCjQh92.jpg

I liked the location. It represented the blue collar working class. It showed the inside of a real workplace. Not a college podium. Not a climate change conferene.

Of course...libs look down on people like that. They look down on work like that. It's "below" libs. They're brilliant and have college degrees....they will simply not work rather than take a job like that. Almost like a superstar athlete holding out for a better contract....except the typical lib isn't a star at anything and we have to pay their welfare during their social holdout.

Shut up. For God's sake, if for nothing else. Just shut up.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

WCjQh92.jpg

Hit a nerve I see..

You prove my point.

:rolleyes-41:

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

WCjQh92.jpg

:slap:

I thought this was going to be a picture of trump with the collected writings and speeches of your lord, Lord Obama. That would be considered a long wall of garbage.

He's recycling protectionist garbage. Eat your garbage. Slurp it up. Drink it down.
Yeah, protecting American jobs from cheating nations like China or the greedy fucktard international corporations that plunder this nation on a daily basis is 'protectionism'.

Good Gawd, when did the Dimbocrats turn into shills for the multinational brigands?

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

WCjQh92.jpg

Hit a nerve I see..

The nerve of not suffering fools gladly? Absolutely. The RW stupidity on this forum gets worse every day.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

WCjQh92.jpg

Hit a nerve I see..

The nerve of not suffering fools gladly? Absolutely. The RW stupidity on this forum gets worse every day.

You should read some of your own posts there Skippy.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business

WCjQh92.jpg
Not so unfair,just stupid as hell.
Keep it up it's working really well for all clowns.dont change your avatar it fit you perfectly .

Buy 'Trump Alumicubes'! Wrack 'em and stack 'em. The affordable building material for the 47%. Push two of them together and put some cushions on them. Viola, new couch! Don't just tie up your yacht at the dock, park a Trump Alumicube near your mooring and tie up in style. Poor working class style. Nothing says you are part of the dissatisfied rabble of the poor working class better than a formed cube of garbage. And nothing says 'I'm obviously for the little guy, I'm standing in front of a pile of garbage so vote for me' better than standing in front of a stack of cubes of formed garbage.

Alumicubes! We put the dump back in trump!
So child like

Forum List

Back