🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The jokes just write themselves: Trump gives speech in front of Massive Wall of Garbage

It's all the recycled bullshit he has been flinging at the Clintons.

48905609.cached.jpg

Make America Great Again!!

Staffer 1: Make sure the backdrop is a representation of Trumps ideas

Staffer 2: Got it!

What is that recycling? It's not garbage. Nice fail, dude.
I thought progressives were all for recycling!

You dems just can't stand anything that represents working people. I suspect every person in that audience was,proud of people seeing their factory. Only partisans spend countless hours looking for the smallest slight they can find to disrespect the opposition. I guess Hilary with a bunch of American flags in the background is what they think is reality.
And it isnt garbage it is recycling material.

48905609.cached.jpg

You thought progressives were all for using recycling walls for backdrops?
Well, it is a better backdrop than some dude killing a turkey.

48905609.cached.jpg

You thought progressives were all for using recycling walls for backdrops?
Perhaps this is how Mexico will pay for the wall.

We make the best garbage. Nobody is gonna believe all the garbage we're gonna make. You will not believe your eyes when you see the incredible pile of garbage/

We make the best garbage. Nobody is gonna believe all the garbage we're gonna make. You will not believe your eyes when you see the incredible pile of garbage/

It's gonna be yuge. YUGE piles of garbage!!!!!

Why do liberals have this inability to distinguish some things, like assault weapons vrs rifles, illegal immigrant vrs legal immigrant or now recycling vrs garbage?

Why do liberals have this inability to distinguish some things, like assault weapons vrs rifles, illegal immigrant vrs legal immigrant or now recycling vrs garbage?

They appear to have quite the aversion to reality.

WTF are you ranting about? Trump is standing in front of a wall of garbage. It's symbolic of his whole schtick.

WTF are you ranting about? Trump is standing in front of a wall of garbage. It's symbolic of his whole schtick.

You prove my point.

It is recycling, not garbage, dude.

They appear to have quite the aversion to reality.

I dont think that the average libtard has any idea that there even is a Reality.

Hillarys Talking Points is what they think of as reality.

You prove my point.

It is recycling, not garbage, dude.
It's recycled Garbage. Trump in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back