🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The jokes just write themselves: Trump gives speech in front of Massive Wall of Garbage

TY, OP-er, for confirming what that background is. I saw it fleetingly and wondered, "WTH is that behind him?"

Now that you've shared that it's refuse, I'm wondering, as others surely have, "Is there nobody in the Trump campaign astute enough not to have noticed the metaphorical pitfalls of placing him there?"

I haven't heard anyone latching onto the wealth of "trash" jabs made available. Perhaps because they're truly "too easy." It may be that the Democrats think Trump's campaign choose the setting hoping to bait them into a trap of some sort. I don't know...we'll just see.

It's not substantive, but this campaign season sure is entertaining. You have no idea. People in "social Washington" who are not normally funny have become veritable stand up comics. LOL I just wish I could be in town more often, and for as much as I truly love travelling, it's shocking to me that I feel that way.

48905609.cached.jpg

Make America Great Again!!

Staffer 1: Make sure the backdrop is a representation of Trumps ideas

Staffer 2: Got it!
lol

Right up there with Romney slipping on his glove to pack fudge.

That pile of garbage is:

1. American business
2. Green recycling (which libs love)

Of course moron libs mock and belittle honest American business.

Yeah because choosing a pile of garbage is the perfect location and anyone mocking holding a presser in front a wall built by Wall-E is unfair

WCjQh92.jpg

I liked the location.

Is anyone really surprised tho? This is like a dung beetle exclaiming "I LOVE SHIT BALLS"

48905609.cached.jpg

Make America Great Again!!

Staffer 1: Make sure the backdrop is a representation of Trumps ideas

Staffer 2: Got it!

Shows what a stupid bigot you are. It's not junk. It's aluminum waiting to be recycled which provides JOBS for lots of people!

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

I thought this was going to be a picture of trump with the collected writings and speeches of your lord, Lord Obama. That would be considered a long wall of garbage.

Not as long as the one your post just created.

Obama can make one speech and provide the world with enough hot air to power a thousand nuclear reactors.
You are referring to the current President of the United States...elected twice.

Forum List

Back