The Joys of Living Under Democrat Chicago Mayor Lightfoot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Exhibit 4,528:
1658919242394.jpeg

Exhibit 4,529:
Laws are for little people.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot refusing to pay speeding, red light tickets as they pile up​

Exhibit 4,528:
View attachment 675119

Exhibit 4,529:

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot refusing to pay speeding, red light tickets as they pile up​

Good.

Looking the same way in Seattle.

Let 'em burn.

Except Lightfoot has increased funding to the CPD.

No one wants to join the CPD because it has an awful reputation in law enforcement.
How much of that increase will go to fund her private policer security detail?
What is it, 70+ officers assigned to her now?

Doesn't it bother you watching this over & over again from the Left? Defund & demonize the police, get extra protection for themselves while seeing a huge spike in crime & then beg for more money to the cops when the sheeple bleat over the out of control violence?

The 2020 election was won. The de-escalation takes different ways in different cities if they do it.

Exhibit 4,528:
View attachment 675119

Exhibit 4,529:

I love it. I hope the rest of the force resigns immediately

How much of that increase will go to fund her private policer security detail?
What is it, 70+ officers assigned to her now?

Doesn't it bother you watching this over & over again from the Left? Defund & demonize the police, get extra protection for themselves while seeing a huge spike in crime & then beg for more money to the cops when the sheeple bleat over the out of control violence?
Doesn't bother me at all. I hope way more police leave and people are terrified to leave their homes

They'll never vote democrapper again

Last edited:
Exhibit 4,528:
View attachment 675119

Exhibit 4,529:

This song was a prophecy

Other than for the object lessons provided I could give two shits what happens in dem run cities.

6ng3vc.jpg

No one wants to join the CPD because it has an awful reputation in law enforcement.
Liar

Chicago cut its police budget by 3.7% in 21

And has approved what for 22?

The animals that dwell in shitcongo have chosen to be lead by the weakest among them. Yes, it breaks every natural law in the universe, but look how well it's worked out.

Here's to watching the entire shithole implode from a safe distance - cheers!

Cuz she like to fund systemic racism it seems?

Why is that?

:auiqs.jpg:

Exhibit 4,528:
View attachment 675119

Exhibit 4,529:

Gee, I wonder why crime and violence are so high in Chicago? I'm going to have to sit down and do a study to see if I can figure it out.

sounds like an excuse joe....leadership is the problem.....

No, the problem here is that a lot of cops miss the good old days when they can behave badly. If it were up to me, we'd rebuild the CPD from the ground up.

ou people wanted to defund the cops, you are responsible for this

Except the police weren't defunded in Chicago.

Liar

Chicago cut its police budget by 3.7% in 21

And then jack it right back up in 22. ALL DEPARTMENTS had to take a cut in 2021, because of the revenue losses due to TRUMP PLAGUE.

No, the problem here is that a lot of cops miss the good old days when they can behave badly. If it were up to me, we'd rebuild the CPD from the ground up.

Except the police weren't defunded in Chicago.

And then jack it right back up in 22. ALL DEPARTMENTS had to take a cut in 2021, because of the revenue losses due to TRUMP PLAGUE.
If it were up to me, we'd rebuild the CPD from the ground up.
so its the leadership.....

Forum List

Back