The Kamala Crowd Size gaslighting. The Media is creating another false equivalence to generate enthusiasm.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Just yesterday, the Media all the usual Democrat shills were gushing about the "overflow" YUUUUGE crowd for Kamala in Phoenix. Oops! Desert Diamond as I pointed out is a mid size venue that seats only 20,000. As we all know that is "Trump Change" compared to a Trump Rally. This proves the fundamental dishonesty of the election coverage. In every instance, the Democrat Media Machine is skewing the numbers or outright lying to turn Kamala into Obamala. And you know what? There may just be enough gullible Americans to believe Kamala is drawing crowds "similar" to Trump. That is total nonsense.

Accuracy matters. The crowd size metric is now another tool that is being used to gaslight voters. It has never been more important to question EVERYTHING the Media is spooning up. The dishonesty is rampant and shameless.

Just yesterday, the Media all the usual Democrat shills were gushing about the "overflow" YUUUUGE crowd for Kamala in Phoenix. Oops! Desert Diamond as I pointed out is a mid size venue that seats only 20,000. As we all know that is "Trump Change" compared to a Trump Rally. This proves the fundamental dishonesty of the election coverage. In every instance, the Democrat Media Machine is skewing the numbers or outright lying to turn Kamala into Obamala. And you know what? There may just be enough gullible Americans to believe Kamala is drawing crowds "similar" to Trump. That is total nonsense.

Accuracy matters. The crowd size metric is now another tool that is being used to gaslight voters. It has never been more important to question EVERYTHING the Media is spooning up. The dishonesty is rampant and shameless.

From her selection as V.P to anointment as Dem candidate to the eventually ascension to presidency.

This is now "democracy with American characteristics".

Let's see if the last 250 years of American Exceptionalism was all misguided and a waste of time when there was another system entirely which was superior.

I saw the report on cbs tonight and they said 15K. In a market that size, 15K is nothing. The Hairy/Balz campaign is long on jive and smear, but not much on substance and the issues they created during the last 4 years.

I always heard crowd size doesn't matter when Biden was running. Now all the sudden it's of paramount importance.

The fact is, no amount of media hype will cause people to show up for this dimwit. She couldn't draw crowds before, and she's not now.

I always heard crowd size doesn't matter when Biden was running. Now all the sudden it's of paramount importance.

The fact is, no amount of media hype will cause people to show up for this dimwit. She couldn't draw crowds before, and she's not now.
During Covid, LOL. STFU. Crowd size is an indicator of popularity in any given place. Now that's out of the way, would you like to discuss issues that she has been avoiding?

There seemed to be a lot of people that attended Harris's rally. :dunno:

They keep using silly AI cartoons and that's probably good enough for most of the slack-jawed faggots that support them.

As long as they don't mind the other 98% of the planet laughing and pointing at them....

ai crowd.jpg

The word of the week is "Joy." Can these propagandists be any more transparent?

Hypocrisy is the middle name of those people.

Quit whining you big baby

You guys are fucking crazy. Watch the hours and hours of video. Trumps in a bunker and Harris is out hustling the old man.

Forum List

Back