🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kids are Alright

Moron finds a few agreeable links to his blind opinion and he thinks he is an expert....that's whats wrong with today's youth in a nutshell....just soak up and believe anything written without ever experiencing what the subject concerns.....

And you have no links to anything at all. You just have your uninformed, useless opinion.
I have exposure to the kids outside of the weakened authority called school...I see and deal with them when snowflakes like you are not standing over them and patting them on the back for nothing....its called life experience...get out of the classroom and learn something schmuck........

:lmao:

You just keep making more and more of an ass of yourself. It’s hilarious.

I’m also the head Wrestling coach for all four high schools in my city, you buffoon. It’s as urban a school district as you can find anywhere, with all that entails.

Strike two, dumbass. Maybe you should just call it a night.
You coach wrestling in four schools?....Bullshit.....that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard....what happens when your team plays your team?.....LMFAO.....

Strike three, dumbass. Maybe you should just call it a night.

......well what gives you the idea you know what you are talking about?...what makes you the expert...........

25+ years working in education, dumbass.
No wonder the kids are so fucked up...you are one of the people fucking them up....

How so?
...don't come here and pat yourself on the back teach........

Where do you see me patting myself on the back, dumbass?

Moron finds a few agreeable links to his blind opinion and he thinks he is an expert....that's whats wrong with today's youth in a nutshell....just soak up and believe anything written without ever experiencing what the subject concerns.....

And you have no links to anything at all. You just have your uninformed, useless opinion.
I have exposure to the kids outside of the weakened authority called school...I see and deal with them when snowflakes like you are not standing over them and patting them on the back for nothing....its called life experience...get out of the classroom and learn something schmuck........

I’m also the head Wrestling coach for all four high schools in my city, you buffoon. It’s as urban a school district as you can find anywhere, with all that entails.

You coach wrestling in four schools?....Bullshit.....that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard....what happens when your team plays your team?.....t.

I knew you were talking out your ass. You don’t know the first thing about school sports. It’s called a co-op, where all the schools contribute athletes who make up a team that represents the city against other cities and towns.

Beddy-bye time for you, fraud.

With the college testing boards redesigning their entrance exams, and Universities throwing out the requirement entirely that you need to take it to enter?

This is a foolish OP.

Newer generations have tunnel vision in what they are aware of, their knowledge is very selective, they have been conditioned and dumbed down.

That claim is based on nothing but your own personal prejudice.
And the OP is based on your personal prejudice.

I am just pointing out facts. Facts you fail to refute.

WHY are universities scrapping entrance exams? Why are they redesigning them?

Oh yeah, because kids today are too dumb to pass them. The IQ of the nation continual drops.

1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

Are we becoming more STUPID? IQ scores are decreasing | Daily Mail Online

Brain drain: Are we evolving stupidity?

"The same phenomenon has been observed in many other countries. For at least a century, each generation has been measurably brighter than the last. But this cheerful chapter in social history seems to be drawing to a close. In Denmark, the most rapid rises in IQ, of about 3 points per decade, occurred from the 1950s to the 1980s. Scores peaked in 1998 and have actually declined by 1.5 points since then. Something similar seems to be happening in a few other developed countries, too, including the UK and Australia.. . . "

With the college testing boards redesigning their entrance exams, and Universities throwing out the requirement entirely that you need to take it to enter?

This is a foolish OP.

Newer generations have tunnel vision in what they are aware of, their knowledge is very selective, they have been conditioned and dumbed down.

... . . "

I provided copious links.

......well what gives you the idea you know what you are talking about?...what makes you the expert...........

No wonder the kids are so fucked up...you are one of the people fucking them up....

How so?

With your mistaken premise teacher....that today's kids have it all over the kids of yesterday educationally and with maturity...you are so wrong its not funny...and you proposed your premise in a very insulting way.....and you are wrong...just admit it....

You coach wrestling in four schools?....Bullshit.....that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard....what happens when your team plays your team?.....t.

I knew you were talking out your ass. You don’t know the first thing about school sports. It’s called a co-op, where all the schools contribute athletes who make up a team that represents the city against other cities and towns.

Co op coaching????...that is insane...if true its should stop....for the kids sake....

This is a foolish OP.

I am just pointing out facts. Facts you fail to refute.

WHY are universities scrapping entrance exams? Why are they redesigning them?

Oh yeah, because kids today are too dumb to pass them. The IQ of the nation continual drops.

"The same phenomenon has been observed in many other countries. For at least a century, each generation has been measurably brighter than the last. But this cheerful chapter in social history seems to be drawing to a close. In Denmark, the most rapid rises in IQ, of about 3 points per decade, occurred from the 1950s to the 1980s. Scores peaked in 1998 and have actually declined by 1.5 points since then. Something similar seems to be happening in a few other developed countries, too, including the UK and Australia.. . . "

jesus Mr Beale....~S~

How so?

With your mistaken premise teacher....that today's kids have it all over the kids of yesterday educationally and with maturity...you are so wrong its not funny...and you proposed your premise in a very insulting way.....and you are wrong...just admit it....

No where near you Rambo

~S~

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. ..

Nonsense.

When I was a kid we had 3 channels on TV ….. sometimes. There was no internet there were no computers for that matter as young people we learned what we were shown and taught at home and at school. Todays young people/and old farts like me now have access to the World literally at our fingertips. What we do or don't do with this powerful tool is totally up to us. The truth is right in front of us. Want a different opinion than what you're hearing. Switch to one of the other 3,000,000 channels.

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. They are actually devolving. And will be the generation that hands us over to the UN. They are trained monkeys...

Wrong! Morons turn our children into morons. Children learn to be morons at home not at school, Over indulged, snotty, everybody gets a trophy kids, end up being the morons, it just happens that the left are the ones who promote it the most.:poke:

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. ..

Nonsense.

When I was a kid we had 3 channels on TV ….. sometimes. There was no internet there were no computers for that matter as young people we learned what we were shown and taught at home and at school. Todays young people/and old farts like me now have access to the World literally at our fingertips. What we do or don't do with this powerful tool is totally up to us. The truth is right in front of us. Want a different opinion than what you're hearing. Switch to one of the other 3,000,000 channels.

sure, i grew up w/ B&W TV Cap

had i had my fingers on the entire f*cking internet when i was 10, i'd certainly be a totally different person than i am now

so would you

~S~

How so?

I provided a lot of support. You are just passing gas.

Feeling threatened?

Co op coaching????.......

You never even heard of it, fraud.

This is a foolish OP.

.... The IQ of the nation continual drops.

"The same phenomenon has been observed in many other countries. ... . "

You say nation, but your chart and your quote say world. There is an interesting topic in there if you want to start a new thread about it.

Last edited:

How so?

I have observed that there's very little 'happy middle' in childhood anymore. It seems to me you have a wide swath of American kids who are prone to live at least a somewhat disadvantaged life: economically, and also shuttled between homes: mother, boyfriend, steps, grandparents.

OTOH you have American kids who, at least IMO, are entirely too catered-to, and not in a healthy way. They are not shuttled to every advantage that can be given them: after school clubs and etc from before they can walk. They never have to "make their own fun" and most do not know how. Unfortunately they grow up thinking that not only mom and dad, but all adults around them are put on earth to satisfy their immediate needs. And why wouldn't they think this way?

Corporations are having to cater to this mindset now. "We're here to serve you" rather than "you're here to work".

I was raised to think I was special in my home and nowhere else. I raised my children the same way. Sure it sounds harsh but it seems this prepared them for the world. College students are riddled with anxiety and depression because they were given the mistaken impression that they were special everywhere they went--and had to discover on their own that--nope. Or its unfortunate twin: they weren't even special in their own home.

So yeah. Kids are kinda messed up. IMHO, FWIW.

So yeah. Kids are kinda messed up. IMHO, FWIW.

No more/less than any other generation

~S~

Sure they are. Check the mental health/suicide stats.

I mean you just said that with absolutely no thought to it whatsoever.

The MH community again Sue?

These folks are on a mission to create , not erradicate pandemic

A poor metric...

What was considered 'normal' in the past is now some undiscovered prognosis for them to turn yoots into lab rats

How ADHD Was Sold

~S~

I answer three forums but constantly and continously bash Democrats. Bashing Democrats is tiresome but rewarding with Trump in the White House. edit: Trump wins in 2020.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back