🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kids are Alright

...... I checked every biz that has opened in Boston the past 30 years. None are from Boston .. .....

You are a very poor liar.
Why would I lie??........

To make it sound as if you know what you're talking about when the fact is you are just talking out your ass.

Now, where is the link?
I just showed you my evidence of my investigation.. what are you talking about?

You asked for proof so I went out and talked to every business owner in the urban market ...

No, you didn't. You don't have to spend your entire life being a lying, greasy little punk, but you'd better get your shit together now or it will be too late.
Lol I took those pics I investigated.. you asked and I proved it ..

Even you aren't stupid enough to think that constitutes proof, punk. Now, provide real proof or have the character to withdraw your claim. Time to be a big boy.
You need a cnn link for proof? Lol

Any legitimate link to actual facts. Are you trying to admit that you are honestly this stupid? If you're just trolling, troll somewhere else. If you have any dream of being taken seriously, now is the time to back up your bullshit with fact.
I’m telling you I’m the source lol .. what do you want to know ?

No, you didn't. You don't have to spend your entire life being a lying, greasy little punk, but you'd better get your shit together now or it will be too late.

Even you aren't stupid enough to think that constitutes proof, punk. Now, provide real proof or have the character to withdraw your claim. Time to be a big boy.

Any legitimate link to actual facts. Are you trying to admit that you are honestly this stupid? If you're just trolling, troll somewhere else. If you have any dream of being taken seriously, now is the time to back up your bullshit with fact.

Where’s the link, troll? You’re painfully unfunny.

Lol I am the source ... helloooo mcflyyy

Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

:fu:

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

Teenagers are better behaved and less hedonistic nowadays

Kids today s aren't what they used to be - they're a lot better
Today’s teens are better than you, and we can prove it

Are Today’s Teenagers Smarter and Better Than We Think?

While I can appreciate where you're coming from on this issue, I think back to a childhood of learning to and then spending hours splitting wood by hand (with an axe not a video game controller) for my great-grandmother's woodstove and must say I do not see many children of today capable of that same physical activity without extreme risk of amputating some part of their anatomy. Seems like there's analogy or metaphor in there somewhere . . .

Why do you think young people today can't cut wood? It's not that complicated.

Do you have kids? ..... . . .

Yes, and I work with hundreds more every day.

I agree with you that mass alarmism on this matter is tiring, and I have an eighteen year old niece who's got an amazingly level head on her shoulders. But, I also disagree that the fusion of the modern young mind and body to the smart device is beneficial to anyone, nor do I believe that kids in general these days are kinder or more accepting or otherwise more responsible little people. I grew up in the seventies and early to mid-80's. We went on adventures outside, on our bikes . . . hiking down railroad tracks; we built forts and dammed creeks; we crossed meadows and taunted bulls and explored ruins and caves way back in the woods hunting for fossils and Native American artifacts. Kids these days, well, they're not like that anymore, unless you almost coerce them into getting out there and exploring the natural world.

How does that anecdote relate to kind, excepting, or responsible?

Nonsense.
How come People that graduate from the public schools aren't opening business in cities with big universities? Like Boston. All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity .. why?

With the advent of the internet we have kids starting multi-billion dollar corporations from their doom rooms. The very corporation I work for was started by a 16 year old in his garage.
Bostonians aren’t starting that biz either

What's your obsession with Boston? Who gives a fuck about Boston?

He thinks he can lie about Boston and get away with it.

He can’t.

I say Bahston doesn't make baked beans. :meow:

:laughing0301:

Nonsense.
How come People that graduate from the public schools aren't opening business in cities with big universities? Like Boston. All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity .. why?

With the advent of the internet we have kids starting multi-billion dollar corporations from their doom rooms. The very corporation I work for was started by a 16 year old in his garage.

He can’t.
How did I lie? Prove me wrong

Lol I am the source ... helloooo mcflyyy

That’s not how it works, troll. Stop wasting the adults’ time.

With the college testing boards redesigning their entrance exams, and Universities throwing out the requirement entirely that you need to take it to enter?

This is a foolish OP.

Newer generations have tunnel vision in what they are aware of, their knowledge is very selective, they have been conditioned and dumbed down.

Last edited:
Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

It there an empathy test? Because I think they're being programmed to be apathetic. Nobody breaks up fights or stops jitterbugs from beating old people anymore.

Why would you want to stop somebody from beating up old people? :dunno:

Now wait just a minute...….I resemble that remark and I'll hit you with my cane...…...

d3681e0b4d0374aa05cf006e254a98e8.jpg

BUT

It there an empathy test? Because I think they're being programmed to be apathetic. Nobody breaks up fights or stops jitterbugs from beating old people anymore.

Why would you want to stop somebody from beating up old people? :dunno:

Now wait just a minute...….I resemble that remark and I'll hit you with my cane...…...

d3681e0b4d0374aa05cf006e254a98e8.jpg

:tomato:

Kids are kids and have been since the beginning of time......they'll learn, and that will take a lifetime. I used to blame the education system, and while there is still plenty of fault......it's also the parents & families and society as well.

Kids are like any living being...…...you'll get out of them, what you put into them from whatever sources available

Kids are kids and have been since the beginning of time......they'll learn, and that will take a lifetime. I used to blame the education system, and while there is still plenty of fault......it's also the parents & families and society as well.

Kids are like any living being...…...you'll get out of them, what you put into them from whatever sources available

It's the sources I worry about. If not loving God-fearing parents and the church, what's it going to be?

Marxist freedom-hating profs with an agenda or what?

He can’t.

I say Bahston doesn't make baked beans. :meow:

:laughing0301:

Yeah, we really don’t.

With the college testing boards redesigning their entrance exams, and Universities throwing out the requirement entirely that you need to take it to enter?

This is a foolish OP.

Newer generations have tunnel vision in what they are aware of, their knowledge is very selective, they have been conditioned and dumbed down.

That claim is based on nothing but your own personal prejudice.

It's the sources I worry about. If not loving God-fearing parents and the church, what's it going to be?

You don't need God-fearing parents or the church. My mother never even discussed religion, and hated going to church. My step-grandmother was a pastor, made me go to church two days a week, and her son beat me, my siblings, and mother for years. Now my step-grandmother walks around Walmart once a week hoping to run into the son who hasn't talked to her in over fifteen years.

You don't need God-fearing parents or the church. My mother never even discussed religion, and hated going to church. My step-grandmother was a pastor, made me go to church two days a week, and her son beat me, my siblings, and mother for years. Now my step-grandmother walks around Walmart once a week hoping to run into the son who hasn't talked to her in over fifteen years.
We pray for you

You don't need God-fearing parents or the church. ......

But it sure helps.

Forum List

Back