🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kids are Alright

Generation X here. I believe the most glaring difference between my generation and young people today is that they are significantly less violent than my generation was at their age.

If they've examined violent crime statistics, they probably think we're a cohort of bloodthirsty psychopaths. And that's why they are so well behaved around us.

Last edited:
Kids are kids and have been since the beginning of time......they'll learn, and that will take a lifetime. I used to blame the education system, and while there is still plenty of fault......it's also the parents & families and society as well.

Kids are like any living being...…...you'll get out of them, what you put into them from whatever sources available

It's the sources I worry about. If not loving God-fearing parents and the church, what's it going to be?

Marxist freedom-hating profs with an agenda or what?

You don't need God-fearing parents or the church. My mother never even discussed religion, and hated going to church. My step-grandmother was a pastor, made me go to church two days a week, and her son beat me, my siblings, and mother for years. Now my step-grandmother walks around Walmart once a week hoping to run into the son who hasn't talked to her in over fifteen years.

Sum ting wong.

Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

:fu:

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

Teenagers are better behaved and less hedonistic nowadays

Kids today s aren't what they used to be - they're a lot better
Today’s teens are better than you, and we can prove it

Are Today’s Teenagers Smarter and Better Than We Think?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What?
"Today's kids" are a mess...they are brained washed propagandized fearful and educated by an ideological education system that teaches you everything important to the system....but they are not taught to think for themselves...thus they become robot like...programmed....put 20 of them in a room and ask them what they think and you get one viewpoint.....the systems viewpoint....
I'm not speaking from afar....I coach summer league basketball and I use to coach varsity basketball at our local High School...I ref games on Sunday...I see not only the kids but the parents and educators.....it may look like they are smarter kinder and more thoughtful...but its not true...its a mirage....

........they are brained washed propagandized fearful and educated by an ideological education system that teaches you everything important to the system....but they are not taught to think for themselves.........

That is complete bullshit, as is the idea that summer league basketball gives some douche on the internet insight into the educational system and how young people today think and act.

That is complete bullshit, as is the idea that summer league basketball gives some douche on the internet insight into the educational system and how young people today think and act.
Really jackass?...well what gives you the idea you know what you are talking about?...what makes you the expert...some stupid link from the web?....I see these kids in good times and bad and I see how they react and compared to yesterdays kids they are not cut from the same cloth....so go fuck yourself and get off my back....

Moron finds a few agreeable links to his blind opinion and he thinks he is an expert....that's whats wrong with today's youth in a nutshell....just soak up and believe anything written without ever experiencing what the subject concerns.....

Moron finds a few agreeable links to his blind opinion and he thinks he is an expert....that's whats wrong with today's youth in a nutshell....just soak up and believe anything written without ever experiencing what the subject concerns.....

And you have no links to anything at all. You just have your uninformed, useless opinion.

The silliest part about this argument that the newer generations are worse is that YOU FUCKING RAISED THEM. Maybe take responsibility for your shitty parenting. If you drop food on the floor you don't bitch at the floor for being dirty.

Kids are kids and have been since the beginning of time......they'll learn, and that will take a lifetime. I used to blame the education system, and while there is still plenty of fault......it's also the parents & families and society as well.

Kids are like any living being...…...you'll get out of them, what you put into them from whatever sources available

It's the sources I worry about. If not loving God-fearing parents and the church, what's it going to be?

Marxist freedom-hating profs with an agenda or what?

You don't need God-fearing parents or the church. ......

But it sure helps.

Sometimes it hurts. You know why my stepfather was so abusive? My step-grandmother didn't believe in divorce. One day she bragged that she was able to put up with an abusive husband for 40 years. My mother dropped my stepfather after 7 years.

And you have no links to anything at all. You just have your uninformed, useless opinion.
I have exposure to the kids outside of the weakened authority called school...I see and deal with them when snowflakes like you are not standing over them and patting them on the back for nothing....its called life experience...get out of the classroom and learn something schmuck.....in fact I've wanted to let one of you so called teachers know how I feel for a long time...you are sucking at teaching our children....and you go and find a link on the web to make you feel better.....but you and our public school system is failing....admitting it is the first step in correcting it but I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH....

......well what gives you the idea you know what you are talking about?...what makes you the expert...........

25+ years working in education, dumbass.
No wonder the kids are so fucked up...you are one of the people fucking them up....

How so?
Here...you like web links...read this one...and while you are reading it remember...we were once number 1.....so don't come here and pat yourself on the back teach....you are failing....

Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

:fu:

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

Teenagers are better behaved and less hedonistic nowadays

Kids today s aren't what they used to be - they're a lot better
Today’s teens are better than you, and we can prove it

Are Today’s Teenagers Smarter and Better Than We Think?
Thank you for posting that.

I have exposure to the kids outside of the weakened authority called school...I see and deal with them when snowflakes like you are not standing over them and patting them on the back for nothing....its called life experience...get out of the classroom and learn something schmuck........

:lmao:

You just keep making more and more of an ass of yourself. It’s hilarious.

I’m also the head Wrestling coach for all four high schools in my city, you buffoon. It’s as urban a school district as you can find anywhere, with all that entails.

Strike two, dumbass. Maybe you should just call it a night.

Forum List

Back