🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kids are Alright

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. ..

Nonsense.
How come People that graduate from the public schools aren't opening business in cities with big universities? Like Boston. All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity .. why?

With the advent of the internet we have kids starting multi-billion dollar corporations from their doom rooms. The very corporation I work for was started by a 16 year old in his garage.
Bostonians aren’t starting that biz either

What's your obsession with Boston? Who gives a fuck about Boston?

If a business can't find good help in today's workforce there is something wrong with the business.

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. They are actually devolving. And will be the generation that hands us over to the UN. They are trained monkeys...
Young adults today cannot do simple arithmetic, read a book, write their own names. Their knowledge of history is pathetic and geography non existent. They have twisted science into teaching that biology doesn't exist and astronomy is racist. Infants aren't human until they graduate elementary school.

What they can do is feel pain. Everything hurts which is why they are humorless. Because everything hurts they cannot be disappointed in anything. They demand their participation trophies. They need vast quantities of drugs to make themselves feel better.

These kids will not survive. They will be overwhelmed by a more dynamic, if savage, people.

Nonsense.
How come People that graduate from the public schools aren't opening business in cities with big universities? Like Boston. All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity .. why?

With the advent of the internet we have kids starting multi-billion dollar corporations from their doom rooms. The very corporation I work for was started by a 16 year old in his garage.

What's your obsession with Boston? Who gives a fuck about Boston?
It’s every city run by democrats, the ones that graduated from public schools in these cities are struggling no one talks about it.. I use Boston as an example I live here. So calm the fuck down

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. They are actually devolving. And will be the generation that hands us over to the UN. They are trained monkeys...
Young adults today cannot do simple arithmetic, read a book, write their own names. Their knowledge of history is pathetic and geography non existent. They have twisted science into teaching that biology doesn't exist and astronomy is racist. Infants aren't human until they graduate elementary school.

What they can do is feel pain. Everything hurts which is why they are humorless. Because everything hurts they cannot be disappointed in anything. They demand their participation trophies. They need vast quantities of drugs to make themselves feel better.

These kids will not survive. They will be overwhelmed by a more dynamic, if savage, people.
Just want democrats want a huge base that needs help

If a business can't find good help in today's workforce there is something wrong with the business.

It is a very good thing that businessess cannot find good help in today's workforce. Five years ago older workers were considered aged out of the workforce. Today workers over 50 are the only ones who will work.

It is a very good thing that businessess cannot find good help in today's workforce. Five years ago older workers were considered aged out of the workforce. Today workers over 50 are the only ones who will work.

The problem is that in the near future automation will put a lot of hard working older people out of work. Soon it will be people coming out of college with degrees in IT fields who hold all the jobs, as they program the robots who do the work we once did.

Just want democrats want a huge base that needs help
And the democrats will give just enough help to keep their base dependent.

Nonsense.
.... All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity ...?

Proof?
I work in the city, I work in a new development with over 300 new business NONE ARE OWNED BY A BOSTONIAN.. none in the URBAN MARKET is from Boston. The green way.. NONE ARE FROM BOSTON..
why?? Why are democrats so oppressive that the only business has to come from out side??

I asked for proof, kid. Not a report about what you can see from the little window in the kitchen where you are washing dishes. Provide a link, provide real proof, or shut the fuck up.

Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

:fu:

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

Teenagers are better behaved and less hedonistic nowadays

Kids today s aren't what they used to be - they're a lot better
Today’s teens are better than you, and we can prove it

Are Today’s Teenagers Smarter and Better Than We Think?

It there an empathy test? Because I think they're being programmed to be apathetic. Nobody breaks up fights or stops jitterbugs from beating old people anymore.

Why would you want to stop somebody from beating up old people? :dunno:

Where's that "STFU" button when you need it? :mad:

Nonsense.

Proof, bullshitter?

Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What?

BUT

It there an empathy test? Because I think they're being programmed to be apathetic. Nobody breaks up fights or stops jitterbugs from beating old people anymore.

It's there. Your old ass just can't see it. Now shut the fuck up before you get punched in the face, Pops. :mad:

Nonsense.
Your question precludes an assumption. Which is not true. Just check any library, jizz.
No assumption I checked every biz that has opened in Boston the past 30 years. None are from Boston .. WHY? We have graduated hundreds of thousands of people from Boston Public schools why are we not participating and businesses that add prosperity ??

Proof, bullshitter?

4AD39B62-F4CC-4A41-9A23-CF78C15251C1.jpeg 4695DA65-E82A-430A-9033-774467BE2527.jpeg 542F1316-2C60-4FBF-9056-FAC2367991FD.jpeg 95953D27-A0C9-44F6-8DD7-F1D6E8217A81.jpeg 0D28F6F2-6FAB-4DA1-A90C-C09E94FE4F23.jpeg D246CA76-E277-455C-ADCF-CA4084255CBB.jpeg

Nonsense.
.... All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity ...?

Proof?
I work in the city, I work in a new development with over 300 new business NONE ARE OWNED BY A BOSTONIAN.. none in the URBAN MARKET is from Boston. The green way.. NONE ARE FROM BOSTON..
why?? Why are democrats so oppressive that the only business has to come from out side??

I asked for proof, kid. Not a report about what you can see from the little window in the kitchen where you are washing dishes. Provide a link, provide real proof, or shut the fuck up.

Nonsense.

Proof?

Sure anything else? Lol

BUT

It's there. Your old ass just can't see it. Now shut the fuck up before you get punched in the face, Pops. :mad:

Swing then bitch! Let's see what happens. :04:
I love that shit. Although I bob and weave a bit differently, still effective. Actually now that I think about it, notsomuch. I do use teh feets, though

iu

Last edited:

Nonsense.
Your question precludes an assumption. Which is not true. Just check any library, jizz.
No assumption I checked every biz that has opened in Boston the past 30 years. None are from Boston .. WHY? We have graduated hundreds of thousands of people from Boston Public schools why are we not participating and businesses that add prosperity ??

Proof, bullshitter?
Posted.. anything else lol

Nonsense.

Proof?

Sure anything else? Lol

Some random photos are not proof. provide links to actual information that proves your claim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back