🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kids are Alright

So yeah. Kids are kinda messed up. IMHO, FWIW.

No more/less than any other generation

~S~

Sure they are. Check the mental health/suicide stats.

I mean you just said that with absolutely no thought to it whatsoever.

The MH community again Sue?

These folks are on a mission to create , not erradicate pandemic

A poor metric...

What was considered 'normal' in the past is now some undiscovered prognosis for them to turn yoots into lab rats

How ADHD Was Sold

~S~

Oh for pity's sake, I'm not even talking about ADHD. That barely even scratches the surface these days.

You're insisting the MH community constitutes a metric, for you to further demonize todays youth Sue

well you can stand in line behind all the rest of this world's looser curmudgeons insisting the young generation screwed up, and in fact be standing historically where they all did so throught history.

~S~

You're insisting the MH community constitutes a metric, for you to further demonize todays youth Sue

well you can stand in line behind all the rest of this world's looser curmudgeons insisting the young generation screwed up, and in fact be standing historically where they all did so throught history.

~S~

Booohooo hooooo "demonize". For fear of "demonization" there's a bunch of truth that cannot be said.

I reject your "demonization" and all the other hoo-hah and says what I can and cannot say. You moralizing puritan

~S~

I straightened my 36 year old daughter out who thought that a loan is a gift. She drove 50 miles round trip to pay me back $10 and gave me five dollars for interest. I think she is generation X.

With the college testing boards redesigning their entrance exams, and Universities throwing out the requirement entirely that you need to take it to enter?

This is a foolish OP.

Newer generations have tunnel vision in what they are aware of, their knowledge is very selective, they have been conditioned and dumbed down.

That claim is based on nothing but your own personal prejudice.
.... The IQ of the nation continual drops.

1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

Are we becoming more STUPID? IQ scores are decreasing | Daily Mail Online

Brain drain: Are we evolving stupidity?

"The same phenomenon has been observed in many other countries. ... . "

You say nation, but your chart and your quote say world. There is an interesting topic in there if you want to start a new thread about it.

. . . ah. .

American Exceptionalism, eh?

iu

With the college testing boards redesigning their entrance exams, and Universities throwing out the requirement entirely that you need to take it to enter?

This is a foolish OP.

Newer generations have tunnel vision in what they are aware of, their knowledge is very selective, they have been conditioned and dumbed down.

That claim is based on nothing but your own personal prejudice.
.... The IQ of the nation continual drops.

1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

Are we becoming more STUPID? IQ scores are decreasing | Daily Mail Online

Brain drain: Are we evolving stupidity?

"The same phenomenon has been observed in many other countries. ... . "

You say nation, but your chart and your quote say world. There is an interesting topic in there if you want to start a new thread about it.

. . . ah. .

American Exceptionalism, eh?

Feel free to correct your erroneous post.

Forum List

Back