🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kids are Alright

.... All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity ...?

Proof?
I work in the city, I work in a new development with over 300 new business NONE ARE OWNED BY A BOSTONIAN.. none in the URBAN MARKET is from Boston. The green way.. NONE ARE FROM BOSTON..
why?? Why are democrats so oppressive that the only business has to come from out side??

I asked for proof, kid. Not a report about what you can see from the little window in the kitchen where you are washing dishes. Provide a link, provide real proof, or shut the fuck up.
Sure anything else? Lol

Some random photos are not proof, you fucking moron. provide links to actual information that proves your claim, or shut the fuck up once and for all.
You asked for proof so I went out and talked to every business owner in the urban market created by the democrats
In Boston .. NOT ONE BLACK NOT ONE BOSTONIAN..
how do you like them apples boatch lol

The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. ..

Nonsense.
How come People that graduate from the public schools aren't opening business in cities with big universities? Like Boston. All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity .. why?
Your question precludes an assumption. Which is not true. Just check any library, jizz.
No assumption every biz that has opened in Boston the past 30 years. None are from Boston .. WHY? We have graduated hundreds of thousands of people from Boston Public schools why are we not participating andI checked businesses that add prosperity ??[/QUOTE

I don't have an answer. Sir.

I work in the city, I work in a new development with over 300 new business NONE ARE OWNED BY A BOSTONIAN.. none in the URBAN MARKET is from Boston. The green way.. NONE ARE FROM BOSTON..
why?? Why are democrats so oppressive that the only business has to come from out side??

I asked for proof, kid. Not a report about what you can see from the little window in the kitchen where you are washing dishes. Provide a link, provide real proof, or shut the fuck up.
Sure anything else? Lol

Some random photos are not proof, you fucking moron. provide links to actual information that proves your claim, or shut the fuck up once and for all.
You asked for proof so I went out and talked to every business owner in the urban market ...

No, you didn't. Stop trolling.

Last edited:

Sure anything else? Lol

You asked for proof so I went out and talked to every business owner in the urban market ...

No, you didn't. You don't have to spend your entire life being a lying, greasy little punk, but you'd better get your shit together now or it will be too late.
Lol I took those pics I investigated.. you asked and I proved it ..

...... I checked every biz that has opened in Boston the past 30 years. None are from Boston .. .....

You are a very poor liar, troll. Support your claim with real evidence, if you can.

Last edited:
Sure anything else? Lol

No, you didn't. You don't have to spend your entire life being a lying, greasy little punk, but you'd better get your shit together now or it will be too late.

Enough trolling. Now, provide real proof or have the character to withdraw your claim.

Last edited:
The leftist education system has turned our children into morons. ..

Nonsense.
How come People that graduate from the public schools aren't opening business in cities with big universities? Like Boston. All the graduates from Boston Public schools or not participating in business that promote prosperity .. why?

With the advent of the internet we have kids starting multi-billion dollar corporations from their doom rooms. The very corporation I work for was started by a 16 year old in his garage.
Bostonians aren’t starting that biz either

What's your obsession with Boston? Who gives a fuck about Boston?

He thinks he can lie about Boston and get away with it.

He can’t.

Last edited:
Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

:fu:

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

Teenagers are better behaved and less hedonistic nowadays

Kids today s aren't what they used to be - they're a lot better
Today’s teens are better than you, and we can prove it

Are Today’s Teenagers Smarter and Better Than We Think?

While I can appreciate where you're coming from on this issue, I think back to a childhood of learning to and then spending hours splitting wood by hand (with an axe not a video game controller) for my great-grandmother's woodstove and must say I do not see many children of today capable of that same physical activity without extreme risk of amputating some part of their anatomy. Seems like there's analogy or metaphor in there somewhere . . .

If a business can't find good help in today's workforce there is something wrong with the business.

It is a very good thing that businessess cannot find good help in today's workforce. Five years ago older workers were considered aged out of the workforce. Today workers over 50 are the only ones who will work.

The problem is that in the near future automation will put a lot of hard working older people out of work. Soon it will be people coming out of college with degrees in IT fields who hold all the jobs, as they program the robots who do the work we once did.

And we were all supposed to have flying cars by now, but...

Some nihilistic nincompoops who feel they are knock, knock, knocking...want desperately to believe that the whole world is going to pieces (sort of a very slow vicarious version of the mass shooter who blows his own brains out at the end of it).

BUT

Things aren't so bad. My Republic is still strong and vital. The Melting Pot is still making new Americans of new arrivals all the time. Unum is still coming from pluribus. And, by many measures the kids of today are better than we were at their age. Blame evolution if they can't kill a saber tooth tiger with their bare hands, but thank evolution that they don't have to. Kids today are (yes, despite examples from the extremes), smarter, kinder, more thoughtful, more accepting, and more creative than ever. They are also wiser than we were at their age. The ability to delay gratification is increasing with time. They are, more than generations before them, brilliant and inventive and able to see the big picture.

So to all you bitter old losers who just want to give the world the finger one more time before you turn to Thanos-dust...

Relax, 50 Years of Data Shows Kids Today Have More Self-Control Than in the Past

While I can appreciate where you're coming from on this issue, I think back to a childhood of learning to and then spending hours splitting wood by hand (with an axe not a video game controller) for my great-grandmother's woodstove and must say I do not see many children of today capable of that same physical activity without extreme risk of amputating some part of their anatomy. Seems like there's analogy or metaphor in there somewhere . . .

Why do you think young people today can't cut wood? It's not that complicated.

Sure anything else? Lol

Even you aren't stupid enough to think that constitutes proof, punk. Now, provide real proof or have the character to withdraw your claim. Time to be a big boy.
You need a cnn link for proof? Lol

BUT

Do you have kids? I'm basing my somewhat satirical response on many, many hours spent in the company of our youngest generations. True, some have taken to fishing, orienteering and general outdoor ruggedness . . . but by and large they must have smartphone in hand or close by while participating, and their minds are often more in cyber land than nature IRL even when their bodies are surrounded by it. Don't even get me started on their general lack of geographic and historical knowledge, or their inability to understand a road atlas . . .

Even you aren't stupid enough to think that constitutes proof, punk. Now, provide real proof or have the character to withdraw your claim. Time to be a big boy.
You need a cnn link for proof? Lol

Any legitimate link to actual facts. Are you trying to admit that you are honestly this stupid? If you're just trolling, troll somewhere else. If you have any dream of being taken seriously, now is the time to back up your bullshit with fact.

BUT

Teens, esp. older teens, did not have their brains burnt out by smartphones. Yet.

The smartphone was invented in 2007 and so is 12 years old. I don't believe it was hugely prevalent even in that year. Then came the iPad and all the iterations. So I believe you about teens and especially older teens: 17-19. The younger kids--it's sad, actually. I think in a number of years we will understand what these devices have done to their brains. It will be too late for them, but smartphones will be treated like car seats, bike helmets and all the rest. New parents will be warned about them within an inch of their lives.

BUT

Do you have kids? ..... . . .

Yes, and I work with hundreds more every day.

... I think in a number of years we will understand what these devices have done to their brains. It will be too late for them,.......

It will be just in time for them.

No, actually. The fundamental damage these are doing is in the formative years. Just exactly when babies and very young children should be learning about the world through face to face interaction, kinesthetic stimulation and etc, is when too many parents plug them in. You know I teach pre-K and elementary. We have children come to school that almost literally do not know how to play--the work of childhood. The screen has stolen that from them.

You almost cannot go back and re-teach that nor make up for that lost learning.

BUT

Do you have kids? ..... . . .

Yes, and I work with hundreds more every day.

I agree with you that mass alarmism on this matter is tiring, and I have an eighteen year old niece who's got an amazingly level head on her shoulders. But, I also disagree that the fusion of the modern young mind and body to the smart device is beneficial to anyone, nor do I believe that kids in general these days are kinder or more accepting or otherwise more responsible little people. I grew up in the seventies and early to mid-80's. We went on adventures outside, on our bikes . . . hiking down railroad tracks; we built forts and dammed creeks; we crossed meadows and taunted bulls and explored ruins and caves way back in the woods hunting for fossils and Native American artifacts. Kids these days, well, they're not like that anymore, unless you almost coerce them into getting out there and exploring the natural world.

Forum List

Back