🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The killer did not use an AR-15...he used a Sig....

what a silly mistake, calling a gun that looks like and uses the parts from a dsecond gun by the wrong name. how could anyone make that mistake?

Sure there is. If I want one then I can buy one. The Founders were far more worried about an illegitimate government abusing its power than they were about an invading army thus the 2nd Amendment is about the ability of the American public to own the very same weapons that were used by the military's of the world. Including our own.

And based on the corruption in our government that is now demonstrated on a daily basis, they were correct in doing so.
Well said!

Damn depressing how very few contemporary Americans are aware of the fundamental purpose and intention of the Second Amendment.

The rifle used by the Islamist terrorist in Orlando was instead a Sig Sauer MCX carbine

and...?

Screenshot%20at%20Oct%2007%2011-55-40.png
How much does one of these MCX carbines cost?

My guess is a few thousand dollars. This wasn't the only expensive firearm this fellow had -- and he was a security guard?

what a silly mistake, calling a gun that looks like and uses the parts from a dsecond gun by the wrong name. how could anyone make that mistake?
It's easy with a libtard. The don't know which end the bullet comes out but they are the firearms experts. An AR15 is a specific weapon so a ban on them will do nothing but make the bad guy grab something else.

It's easy with a libtard. The don't know which end the bullet comes out but they are the firearms experts. An AR15 is a specific weapon so a ban on them will do nothing but make the bad guy grab something else.

So? What does that have to do with anything?

By the way, sporting use of firearms is not illegal in France. People do have rifles:

from Wiki:
In France, to buy a firearm, a hunting licence or a shooting sport license is necessary. All semi-automatic rifles with a capacity greater than 3 rounds, all handguns and all rifles chambered in 'military' calibres, including bolt action, require permits. These are known as B1, B2 and B4 type permits. Firearms are divided into eight categories that determine the regulations that apply to their possession and use. France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be kept at home (1000 rounds per gun).
The total number of firearms owned by an individual is also subject to limits (not possible to have more than 12 authorizations/permits on B1, B2 and B4 type firearms).[83] As of September, 2013, France has a capacity limit of 20 rounds for handguns;[84] one needs a permit for category one[clarification needed] semi-automatics that have a capacity greater than 3 rounds. Fully automatic firearms are illegal for civilian ownership.

And who gets those permits genius.......? Rich Soccer stars and politicians.....just like in New York....get real.....

No one cares which gun did the killing. The story is about the killing.

Call the damn thing whatever you want to. I dont believe the families or the people involved are going

:eusa_doh:Gosh darnit, I thought it was another gun that shot me. How Silly

Wait, isn't that what Obammy is claiming? That a person in a night club will be harmed by being shot with a bd "assault rifle" where a hunting rifle won't hurt them?

Isn't that the idiocy you anti-liberty types promote with "assault weapon bans?"

No one cares which gun did the killing. The story is about the killing.

Call the damn thing whatever you want to. I dont believe the families or the people involved are going

:eusa_doh:Gosh darnit, I thought it was another gun that shot me. How Silly

Wait, isn't that what Obammy is claiming? That a person in a night club will be harmed by being shot with a bd "assault rifle" where a hunting rifle won't hurt them?

Isn't that the idiocy you anti-liberty types promote with "assault weapon bans?"

No, (I can't believe I'm typing this) Obama did not claim that rifles don't hurt people.

Face it, unfortunately we have mental midgets running the country! They will use every excuse to take down the second admendment. No politician can be trusted to support your right to bear arms!

Face it, unfortunately we have mental midgets running the country! They will use every excuse to take down the second admendment. No politician can be trusted to support your right to bear arms!

After 7 years of predictions...and 7 years of those predictions being wrong. I would think you'd humble yourself.

The Sig Saur does neither, so what is your point?

Good point, now what's your point? Someone misidentified the gun and that's important. Why?

Because politicians and others have been calling for the ban on the AR 15.

So? Are you saying because it wasn't used here then it's a non killing type of gun?

Good point, now what's your point? Someone misidentified the gun and that's important. Why?

Because your filthy party keeps trying to ban the AR-15.

Communists can't seem to grasp that whole "shall not infringe" thingy.

The AR 15 kills people doesn't it? Not sure why this time it wasn't this gun is important. When misidentified did people become unshot?

You said they didn't exist.
Notice, you were not called a liar and there was no reference to your intelligence level.

Last edited:
You said they didn't exist.
Notice, you were not called a liar and there was no reference to your intelligence level.

Well well. Look at that, if you have enough money you can have anything you want gun wise. How interesting then that the one percent, of the one percent is pushing gun control to disarm the rest of us so that we will no longer be on the same level as them. When gun control is passed only the criminals and the wealthy will have guns. And then the rich will truly be able to enslave you.

Forum List

Back