The killer did not use an AR-15...he used a Sig....

there is no civilian lawful purpose for this military grade weapon...

sig_sauer_mcx_f.jpg

SIG SAUER developed the MCX rifle for America’s special forces.

While the SIG SAUER MCX kinda looks like a standard AR-15, there’s one major difference: it’s gas piston operated. Buffer and gas tube? Gone. SIG’s replaced them with a short stroke gas piston and a compact recoil system contained completely within the upper receiver. To provide the force necessary to stop the bolt carrier’s rearward movement and return it to battery after each round, the MCX features a pair of recoil springs directly attached to the bolt carrier. Because the recoil springs are housed where an AR-15’s charging handle would normally sit the charging handle has been moved slightly higher than normal on the receiver.

When you run a suppressed rifle the added back pressure from the silencer creates additional force to the bolt carrier, which makes the rifle cycle faster. That’s not good; it can become uncontrollable and cause excessive wear on the operating bits. The MCX has an adjustable gas system that changes the amount of gas being sent to the piston, controlling the cycle rate. The system’s equipped with a gas regulator that the shooter can adjust on the fly.

[NB: There are currently two MCX version on the market. The first (sold through Cabela’s) uses a self-regulating gas system that vents super-heated gas directly into the air to control the pressure. The latest and now official version uses a closed system manually adjusted from “suppressed” to “unsuppressed.” The official word from SIG SAUER: the adjustable gas system was done on request, but they settled on the manual system to make the civilian MCX be as close as possible to the military MCX.]

Gun Review: SIG SAUER MCX - The Truth About Guns

silencers are big out here

why bother the neighbors when you are knocking off coyotes at 3 in the morning

"why bother the neighbors when you are knocking off coyotes(Or homosexuals) at 3 in the morning".

stop your projecting just because you hate gays

doesnt mean anyone else does

What makes you think I "hate gays"? Too early for a joke? Gays are obviously confused. It isn't my fault any of this happened. If you can't look at it without freaking out and irrationally blaming everyone in sight maybe you need to back off of it for a few days until you can think more clearly.

yep.......hammers got it wrong.....

NARRATIVE FAIL: Orlando Islamic Terrorist Did NOT Use An AR-15

The rifle used by the Islamist terrorist in Orlando was instead a Sig Sauer MCX carbine, a modular, multi-caliber (able to swap to different calibers, including 5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, and 7.62×39) rifle system that sometimes utilizes STANAG magazines common to more than 60 different firearms, but otherwise has no major parts that interface with AR-15s in any way, shape or form.
So?

The dreaded AR-15 was not used.......accuracy is supposed to count in journalism.......and if anti-gun nuts can't even get the rifle right.....why should we trust them on anything else?

Which weapon do you prefer for killing first graders and homos?

I'm sure each weapon has its advantages

Future terrorists need to know
If it isn't a rifle, it is a pistol, if it isn't a pistol is a crock pot, if not a crock pot then a pipe bomb. Go for the bad guy , and have no repeat offenders....
I prefer a good Guillotine for those who wish to do EVIL. Put it on TV and show how easy the head separates from the body, and make sure you show the face of the liberal who was decapitated. Pretty soon there wont be any liberals left to do others harm.

View attachment 78081

I'm asking our resident gun experts

Which weapon is preferable for killing first graders or homos?

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

Keep in mind you want to look like a real badass while you are doing it and you want to inflict the most amount of terror while maintaining the highest kill ratio. You don't want to waste bullets

So...which is it?

AK-47 and gardening gloves.

War Face.jpg

The rifle used by the Islamist terrorist in Orlando was instead a Sig Sauer MCX carbine, a modular, multi-caliber (able to swap to different calibers, including 5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, and 7.62×39) rifle system that sometimes utilizes STANAG magazines common to more than 60 different firearms, but otherwise has no major parts that interface with AR-15s in any way, shape or form.
So?

The dreaded AR-15 was not used.......accuracy is supposed to count in journalism.......and if anti-gun nuts can't even get the rifle right.....why should we trust them on anything else?

If it isn't a rifle, it is a pistol, if it isn't a pistol is a crock pot, if not a crock pot then a pipe bomb. Go for the bad guy , and have no repeat offenders....
I prefer a good Guillotine for those who wish to do EVIL. Put it on TV and show how easy the head separates from the body, and make sure you show the face of the liberal who was decapitated. Pretty soon there wont be any liberals left to do others harm.

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

Keep in mind you want to look like a real badass while you are doing it and you want to inflict the most amount of terror while maintaining the highest kill ratio. You don't want to waste bullets

So...which is it?
Here is the real reason why the liberals are doing what they do, it is all a get out the vote, as never let a crisis go to waste.
Feeling Helpless? Here Are 9 Ways to Take Action After Orlando
Feeling Helpless? Here Are 9 Ways to Take Action After Orlando

1. Donate blood.
2. Read about the victims.
3. Reach out to an LGBT person in your life.
4. Volunteer for an LGBT organization.
5. Hug your loved ones.
6. Contact your legislators.
7. Sign a petition. - This petition to reinstitute the federal ban on assault rifles is just a few signatures away from its goal.
8. Speak to your children.
9. Register to vote. - The 2016 presidential election has never seemed more important than it does now. Make sure you can vote in November by registering here.
Not once does it say that the US is under attack by a religion bent on destroying the Western Way of Life. But typical of liberals, they will just put their heads down and be led to the slaughter like the good little sheeple that liberals are.

thCJIEXUKZ.jpg

Why aren't M16s with grenade launchers demanded to be available to the public, if the argument is that the population be armed as the military is?

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?
It isn't the AR-15 or the Sig Saur killing the first graders or homo's dipshit, if you place those weapons on a table, they cant harm anyone. But when you put a flaming left wing liberal nut job behind those weapons, then babies born in the womb or outside will be executed. Kill the liberal and soon there wont be any more crime...

60 Hard Truths About "Liberals"
60 Hard Truths about "Liberals"

Why of course....Guns don't kill people....crazy fucking maniacs with guns kill people

So the question is...how do we keep crazy fucking maniacs from getting guns with the maximum firepower to kill first graders and homos?
Execute them, why cant you fucking understand this. No you liberal lunatics want to put them in jail for the rest of their lives, but then for the rest of their lives they want to escape and do it again. If not guns, then bombs, if not bombs, then knives, you liberals are such stupid people.

View attachment 78083
Rightwinger thought what I posted was funny. See how the sociopath has no feelings about those who died, but continue to push the liberal agenda.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
The ends justify the means.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz4BZ0WZv59

Why aren't M16s with grenade launchers demanded to be available to the public, if the argument is that the population be armed as the military is?

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?
It isn't the AR-15 or the Sig Saur killing the first graders or homo's dipshit, if you place those weapons on a table, they cant harm anyone. But when you put a flaming left wing liberal nut job behind those weapons, then babies born in the womb or outside will be executed. Kill the liberal and soon there wont be any more crime...

Why of course....Guns don't kill people....crazy fucking maniacs with guns kill people

So the question is...how do we keep crazy fucking maniacs from getting guns with the maximum firepower to kill first graders and homos?
Execute them, why cant you fucking understand this. No you liberal lunatics want to put them in jail for the rest of their lives, but then for the rest of their lives they want to escape and do it again. If not guns, then bombs, if not bombs, then knives, you liberals are such stupid people.

View attachment 78083
Rightwinger thought what I posted was funny. See how the sociopath has no feelings about those who died, but continue to push the liberal agenda.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz4BZ0WZv59

What you post is not just funny but offensively stupid

What is their source of information that this is the gun he used?
Like SWAT found the guns and dozens of shell casings on the floor of the gay night club like. Like Swat found live rounds which matched the guns in the back pack the shooter had on like.

Like how do you know that?

So?

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?

The preferred weapon for killing anyone is the progressive policies that demand the people be unarmed and does nothing to bring these savages under control and instead protects them so they are able to wage their religious war on the people of this country.

In other words, asshole. YOU are the preferred weapon of the murderous swine who do these things.

So?

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?

Actually, the correct answer is Gun Free Zones which keep normal, law abiding people unarmed in the face of killers.....and Gun Free Zones which draw attackers like this.....

There...the correct answer...you might want to fix your question....

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?

You can't.....France has all the gun control you want.....all rifles are completely illegal in France...you can't buy them or own them and they have no gun stores or gun shows or NRA........AR-15s do not exist....fully automatic rifles also do not exist in France......and terrorists on government, terrorist watch lists got fully automatic rifles, explosives, pistols and grenades.........and murdered not 50 people...but 140 people and injured hundreds of others....

France is a gun free country.....Paris is a gun free city....all of the sites where the murders happened were gun free zones....notice anything in common?

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?

View attachment 78083

What you post is not just funny but offensively stupid
If you are offended by my post, you cordially invited to leave for Cuba, I heard that they have very nice beach front property that you can invest in. Dumbass..

View attachment 78081

AR-15 or the Sig Saur?

So...which is it?

You can't.....France has all the gun control you want.....all rifles are completely illegal in France...you can't buy them or own them and they have no gun stores or gun shows or NRA........AR-15s do not exist....fully automatic rifles also do not exist in France......and terrorists on government, terrorist watch lists got fully automatic rifles, explosives, pistols and grenades.........and murdered not 50 people...but 140 people and injured hundreds of others....

France is a gun free country.....Paris is a gun free city....all of the sites where the murders happened were gun free zones....notice anything in common?
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought.
Liberals if you haven't noticed don't give a rats ass that 100 people were shot, it the fight to get guns out of our hands, so they can take over this country and turn it into another Venezuela. This is why even when you give them reasonable ideas, they act like spoiled children and throw a tantrum.

35ad49b0ad46bd8e21e21eee257e80b1.jpg

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz4BZgMuJMF

Before the bodies hit the floor in Orlando, the anti-liberty left was scrambling to climb atop the corpses and attack civil rights.

Nothing that the left and the DNC media like more than attacking the AR-15 style of .22 that is so popular with Americans. Obama and Hillary demanded that the Bill of Rights be revoked,. Clinton renews call for gun control in wake of Orlando attack and Obama pimped the same attack on Capitol Hill.

Both of these two anti-liberty thugs claimed that the Muslim terrorist and registered democrat had used the hated AR-15.

One minor problem - he didn't.

What he used was a a Sig Sauer MCX carbine, a modular, multi-caliber (able to swap to different calibers, including 5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, and 7.62×39) rifle system.

Oh, The Orlando Killer Didn't Use An AR-15 Rifle...

Truth doesn't fit with the agenda of democrats, so Hillary and Barack avoid it like the plague.

10.png

Yup, the media was completely wrong on it. Not that liberals care, they want to ban all guns.

Can you show us where they claimed it WAS an AR 15?

Everything I read on this from the very beginning was his weapon was an AR 15 ''like'' military style weapon.... NOT that it WAS an AR 15....???

Someone could ask what exactly makes this 'liberal'. Of course, asking such a question would probably elicit all manner of name calling, so if the question is asked, we'll have to see if an answer can be extracted.

What is their source of information that this is the gun he used?
Have you checked tinfoilhatsrus.com? I know that's you're goto site, surely they have a link for you...

Nothing in that article proves he used a Sig. They are just saying that he did. It may very well be true, but I would like some evidence of that first before I blindly accept their word for it.
What God damn difference does it make? Muslim terrorist killed Americans. Method matters not.

This is the question I'm asking reading this thread. What difference does it make? Call it a Cupcake for all its worth.

That cupcake killed a lot of people

By the way, sporting use of firearms is not illegal in France. People do have rifles:

from Wiki:
In France, to buy a firearm, a hunting licence or a shooting sport license is necessary. All semi-automatic rifles with a capacity greater than 3 rounds, all handguns and all rifles chambered in 'military' calibres, including bolt action, require permits. These are known as B1, B2 and B4 type permits. Firearms are divided into eight categories that determine the regulations that apply to their possession and use. France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be kept at home (1000 rounds per gun).
The total number of firearms owned by an individual is also subject to limits (not possible to have more than 12 authorizations/permits on B1, B2 and B4 type firearms).[83] As of September, 2013, France has a capacity limit of 20 rounds for handguns;[84] one needs a permit for category one[clarification needed] semi-automatics that have a capacity greater than 3 rounds. Fully automatic firearms are illegal for civilian ownership.

Can you show us where they claimed it WAS an AR 15?

Everything I read on this from the very beginning was his weapon was an AR 15 ''like'' military style weapon.... NOT that it WAS an AR 15....???

How many links do you want?

Everything You Need to Know About the AR-15 Used in Orlando
Weapon "has become the gold standard for mass murder of innocent civilians"

By Tessa Stuart June 13, 2016

Mateen carried two guns with him Sunday: a 9mm handgun and a .223 caliber AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle. Both guns were purchased legally within the last week in Florida,

Read more: Everything You Need to Know About the AR-15 Used in Orlando
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

No one cares which gun did the killing. The story is about the killing.

Call the damn thing whatever you want to. I dont believe the families or the people involved are going

:eusa_doh:Gosh darnit, I thought it was another gun that shot me. How Silly

Forum List

Back