The killer did not use an AR-15...he used a Sig....

Can you show us where they claimed it WAS an AR 15?

Everything I read on this from the very beginning was his weapon was an AR 15 ''like'' military style weapon.... NOT that it WAS an AR 15....???

How many links do you want?

Everything You Need to Know About the AR-15 Used in Orlando
Weapon "has become the gold standard for mass murder of innocent civilians"

By Tessa Stuart June 13, 2016

Mateen carried two guns with him Sunday: a 9mm handgun and a .223 caliber AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle. Both guns were purchased legally within the last week in Florida,

Read more: Everything You Need to Know About the AR-15 Used in Orlando
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Why would you post a link to an article which says Mateen used an "AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle"? That's exactly the kind of thing Care4all said the media has been reporting. Were you agreeing with her that the media has not been claiming the weapon was an AR-15, but rather a similar kind of gun?

I'm not endorsing a ban on the AR-15 or similar weapons but, although it does discuss the AR-15 quite a bit, your link does not refute what Care4all said at all, which seemed to be your intent.

[
Not once has anyone anywhere ever ever ever claimed that guns act on their own.

You and your fellow anti-liberty leftists are obsessed with rifles that have plastic on them. You claim that banning them will keep Muslim terrorists from murdering people (worked well on 9/11 :thup:)

You have acknowledged that any gun can be used by a person to kill someone, Hence, your obsession with this type of gun must be driven by the delusion that somehow they are evil and whisper in the ear of innocent ISIS bois to do bad things.

Your constant repeating a point no one objects to is sad.

Kewl, so you publicly state that you oppose a ban on so-called assault weapons? :thup:

You can call then cutty cuts for all I care. The label isn't important. I'm saying that a crazy person should have a harder time getting a gun than someone else.

Please present your counter argument

A crazy person should have a harder time getting a car, a gallon of gas, and a chainsaw as well. How much liberty must decent people lose so the one in a million crazy is not able to get anything dangerous?

[
does it really matter what sort of people killer he used?

Are you demanding that gasoline and soda bottles be outlawed?

If not, it apparently matters to you.

Out of curiosity; this war you wage on civil rights, what is your end goal? 100 million dead in a civil war? Or perhaps you seek to start a civil war in hopes that China or North Korea will invade during the chaos?

Before the bodies hit the floor in Orlando, the anti-liberty left was scrambling to climb atop the corpses and attack civil rights.

Nothing that the left and the DNC media like more than attacking the AR-15 style of .22 that is so popular with Americans. Obama and Hillary demanded that the Bill of Rights be revoked,. Clinton renews call for gun control in wake of Orlando attack and Obama pimped the same attack on Capitol Hill.

Both of these two anti-liberty thugs claimed that the Muslim terrorist and registered democrat had used the hated AR-15.

One minor problem - he didn't.

What he used was a a Sig Sauer MCX carbine, a modular, multi-caliber (able to swap to different calibers, including 5.56 NATO, 300 BLK, and 7.62×39) rifle system.

Oh, The Orlando Killer Didn't Use An AR-15 Rifle...

Truth doesn't fit with the agenda of democrats, so Hillary and Barack avoid it like the plague.

10.png

Well done, but I note an oversight. There is no gun shaped Pop Tart in the guide.

[

Are you demanding that gasoline and soda bottles be outlawed?

If not, it apparently matters to you.

Out of curiosity; this war you wage on civil rights, what is your end goal? 100 million dead in a civil war? Or perhaps you seek to start a civil war in hopes that China or North Korea will invade during the chaos?
wow. we skipped straight into crazy-town, huh?

it shouldoesn't be harder, if not impossible, for someone who has been or is on a terrorist watch list to get a weapon designed to inflict mass casualties - including ar-15s and similar rifles.

frankly we should probably require more thorough screening for everyone that wants one.

but none of that means I want a civil war

Face it, unfortunately we have mental midgets running the country! They will use every excuse to take down the second admendment. No politician can be trusted to support your right to bear arms!
Dumb fuck. The Supreme Court has already ruled on the Federal Government's right to prevent certain types of weapons from common use. As we see the rapid fire semi-automatics being used in more and more of these atrocities, eventually, we will make laws that limit who can own this type of war weapon

Can you show us where they claimed it WAS an AR 15?

Everything I read on this from the very beginning was his weapon was an AR 15 ''like'' military style weapon.... NOT that it WAS an AR 15....???

How many links do you want?

Everything You Need to Know About the AR-15 Used in Orlando
Weapon "has become the gold standard for mass murder of innocent civilians"

By Tessa Stuart June 13, 2016

Mateen carried two guns with him Sunday: a 9mm handgun and a .223 caliber AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle. Both guns were purchased legally within the last week in Florida,

Read more: Everything You Need to Know About the AR-15 Used in Orlando
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Why would you post a link to an article which says Mateen used an "AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle"? That's exactly the kind of thing Care4all said the media has been reporting. Were you agreeing with her that the media has not been claiming the weapon was an AR-15, but rather a similar kind of gun?

I'm not endorsing a ban on the AR-15 or similar weapons but, although it does discuss the AR-15 quite a bit, your link does not refute what Care4all said at all, which seemed to be your intent.

Oh shoot! I should have pointed out that the blazing headlines and the rest of the story are all about the AR 15 he used. They only slid in the AR 15 style once to cover their asses.

Damn I can't go back and change my post. The media gets away with this bullshit all the time. One nugget of truth but the rest of the article is based on their agenda.

Thanks for the heads up though.

You and your fellow anti-liberty leftists are obsessed with rifles that have plastic on them. You claim that banning them will keep Muslim terrorists from murdering people (worked well on 9/11 :thup:)

No one ever ever EVER claimed this. Yiu just don't have a point so you create these crazy ass strawmen like "leftist believe guns shoot on their own".

You can't address any point I make so you lie about what I believe to debate it. Good luck liar

You ignorant clown
quit blaming the gun be it a AR15 or a Colt 45 neither kills by itself. Someone has to pull the trigger.

Wow, thanks. No one knew that. :420:
Listen Bozo, judging from your condemnation of the gun, It certainly appeared that you had no idea how it worked,

That's all you got? Your only point you had was guns don't shoot themselves?

Well, you can leave....everyone knew that already.

Kewl, so you publicly state that you oppose a ban on so-called assault weapons? :thup:

Sure! Now how do you feel after claiming the opposite dumbass? Now you have to go back to the point I was addressing which is no one ever said ever that a gun shoots by itself. :(

And when you post your next lie remember to add the words "liberals believe" so other goofy bastards will think you have a point.

You said they didn't exist.
Notice, you were not called a liar and there was no reference to your intelligence level.

Well well. Look at that, if you have enough money you can have anything you want gun wise. How interesting then that the one percent, of the one percent is pushing gun control to disarm the rest of us so that we will no longer be on the same level as them. When gun control is passed only the criminals and the wealthy will have guns. And then the rich will truly be able to enslave you.
?.
Unclear what this means.
Unclear why this is associated with the quoted post.

What do France's firearm laws have to do with the o.p.?

The 2nd amendment comes from a history unique to America. It was provided by the writers of the Constitution in a context well known to them. The Bill of Rights codified what they believed true and necessary.

Today, people may purchase either of the weapons mentioned in the o.p. The purchase is from desire to own the weapon, not the need for that specific weapon.

France shows that extreme gun control has no effect on people who will break the law to get a gun....and it proves the rule..when you ban guns only cops and criminals will have them.

Good point, now what's your point? Someone misidentified the gun and that's important. Why?

Because your filthy party keeps trying to ban the AR-15.

Communists can't seem to grasp that whole "shall not infringe" thingy.

The AR 15 kills people doesn't it? Not sure why this time it wasn't this gun is important. When misidentified did people become unshot?

But knives kill far more people every single year than AR-15s....do you want to ban knives?

Bare hands kill more people than AR-15s every single year...do you want to ban them?

clubs kill more people every single year than AR-15s do...every single year.....do you want to ban them?

The Sig Saur does neither, so what is your point?

Good point, now what's your point? Someone misidentified the gun and that's important. Why?

Because politicians and others have been calling for the ban on the AR 15.

So? Are you saying because it wasn't used here then it's a non killing type of gun?

Typical....ok, maybe what we thought happened didn't really happen, but we are still right and you are still wrong, facts be damned,,

Yes..it does..you morons want to ban a whole class of guns...because you hate them.

Banning them would not have changed anything that happened in that club...he would have used pistols like the Virginia Tech shooter did and that guy murdered 32 people with one handgun........

So this rifle is unimportant to this shooting...and the fact that Americans own this rifle in vast numbers...3,750,000 of them, probably closer to 5,000,000 ....and 1 was used to kill people........

3,750,000 to 1......and you think it is rational to ban them.....

And you expect us to trust you to deal honestly in any discussion of gun laws....

So? Are you saying because it wasn't used here then it's a non killing type of gun?

Typical....ok, maybe what we thought happened didn't really happen, but we are still right and you are still wrong, facts be damned,,

Yes..it does..you morons want to ban a whole class of guns...because you hate them.

Banning them would not have changed anything that happened in that club...he would have used pistols like the Virginia Tech shooter did and that guy murdered 32 people with one handgun........

So this rifle is unimportant to this shooting...and the fact that Americans own this rifle in vast numbers...3,750,000 of them, probably closer to 5,000,000 ....and 1 was used to kill people........

And you expect us to trust you to deal honestly in any discussion of gun laws....
who said i want to ban them?

i want to restrict the sale. i want people to be evaluated before they're purchased. the ar-15 (and the sig) are designed to kill people. they aren't self defense weapons, they aren't hunting weapons (although some will hunt with them)

they are people killers. we need to make sure that crazy people aren't buying them.

and here's the thing - mass shooters choose these rifles for a reason.

Face it, unfortunately we have mental midgets running the country! They will use every excuse to take down the second admendment. No politician can be trusted to support your right to bear arms!
Dumb fuck. The Supreme Court has already ruled on the Federal Government's right to prevent certain types of weapons from common use. As we see the rapid fire semi-automatics being used in more and more of these atrocities, eventually, we will make laws that limit who can own this type of war weapon

3,750,000 is common use moron.........they were used in 1 last year and 1 so far this year......define "more of these atrocities"

We already have laws that limit access...felons and nuts can't own them....and they get past those laws all the time....

France has all the laws you want...and fewer civil liberties protecting the Rights they have...and terrorists still get fully automatic rifles...easily for each one of the attacks where they murdered 140 people.....

This is the rule......when you ban guns, only cops and criminals will get them.....

i want to restrict the sale. i want people to be evaluated before they're purchased. the ar-15 (and the sig) are designed to kill people. they aren't self defense weapons, they aren't hunting weapons (although some will hunt with them)

they are people killers. we need to make sure that crazy people aren't buying them.

Why.....3,750,000 are in private hands right now and are owned and used responsibly...seems like what we have now works just fine......what you want is to keep normal people from owning them....

No..they are life savers......the first thing we do in a shooting..we send in a whole bunch of them to stop it......

You ignorant clown
quit blaming the gun be it a AR15 or a Colt 45 neither kills by itself. Someone has to pull the trigger.

Wow, thanks. No one knew that. :420:
Listen Bozo, judging from your condemnation of the gun, It certainly appeared that you had no idea how it worked,

That's all you got? Your only point you had was guns don't shoot themselves?

Well, you can leave....everyone knew that already.
Ok Bozo
The point is that you are blaming the gun and refuse to blame the muslim terrorist that pulled the trigger?
You want disarm America while bringing in more terrorist? Why do guns scare you so much?
Especially those black scary looking guns?

The problem is people like you that say "we need to make sure crazy people aren't buying them" are the same ones that want to make the determination as to what defines someone as crazy.

The problem is people like you that say "we need to make sure crazy people aren't buying them" are the same ones that want to make the determination as to what defines someone as crazy.

Exactly...and then all of a sudden...that definition will get broader and broader...and it will cost more and more...and then only the rich and politicians will get to own them....

Forum List

Back