The killer did not use an AR-15...he used a Sig....

If no law stops everything then there can never be something we can all agree defines someone as crazy. '

Huh? We can't define crazy because laws don't stop all of everything?

I'd ask you how does that work but I don't want you to pull a hammy.

If no law stops everything then there can never be something we can all agree defines someone as crazy. '

Didn't think you would understand but you want to be part of the group that defines crazy. Sorry, you're out.

Didn't think you would understand but you want to be part of the group that defines crazy. Sorry, you're out.

As I said, you're included bruh...you don't have to pretend I'm leaving you out just to play the victim.

As I said, you're included bruh...you don't have to pretend I'm leaving you out just to play the victim.

I'm not your damn brother. I said you're no longer included. You've proven you're not worthy.

Yes..it does..you morons want to ban a whole class of guns...because you hate them.

Banning them would not have changed anything that happened in that club...he would have used pistols like the Virginia Tech shooter did and that guy murdered 32 people with one handgun........

So this rifle is unimportant to this shooting...and the fact that Americans own this rifle in vast numbers...3,750,000 of them, probably closer to 5,000,000 ....and 1 was used to kill people........

3,750,000 to 1......and you think it is rational to ban them.....

And you expect us to trust you to deal honestly in any discussion of gun laws....
who said i want to ban them?

i want to restrict the sale. i want people to be evaluated before they're purchased. the ar-15 (and the sig) are designed to kill people. they aren't self defense weapons, they aren't hunting weapons (although some will hunt with them)

they are people killers. we need to make sure that crazy people aren't buying them.

and here's the thing - mass shooters choose these rifles for a reason.

The problem is people like you that say "we need to make sure crazy people aren't buying them" are the same ones that want to make the determination as to what defines someone as crazy.
You're included. There, now are you cool with stopping nut balls from getting guns under an agreed definition?

Those ho are adjudicated mentally ill can already be stopped from buying these guns...there...are you satisfied..what you say you want already exists...funny, but you still want more.....don't you?

So, if a court doesn't say someone is crazy, they aren't crazy? Not even Jihadist who haven't seen a judge?

You wanted criteria for keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people...this is the way we do it...the judge can call in the guys psychiatrist or have him evaluated by a psychiatrist....and if they find him nuts he can already be banned from buying that gun...

That is what you want...right....?

Oh....I see....you think all gun owners are nuts...so you get to ban all of them from owning guns.....got it...

i want to restrict the sale. i want people to be evaluated before they're purchased. the ar-15 (and the sig) are designed to kill people. they aren't self defense weapons, they aren't hunting weapons (although some will hunt with them)

they are people killers. we need to make sure that crazy people aren't buying them.

The problem is people like you that say "we need to make sure crazy people aren't buying them" are the same ones that want to make the determination as to what defines someone as crazy.
You're included. There, now are you cool with stopping nut balls from getting guns under an agreed definition?

Those ho are adjudicated mentally ill can already be stopped from buying these guns...there...are you satisfied..what you say you want already exists...funny, but you still want more.....don't you?

So, if a court doesn't say someone is crazy, they aren't crazy? Not even Jihadist who haven't seen a judge?

You wanted criteria for keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people...this is the way we do it...the judge can call in the guys psychiatrist or have him evaluated by a psychiatrist....and if they find him nuts he can already be banned from buying that gun...

That is what you want...right....?

Oh....I see....you think all gun owners are nuts...so you get to ban all of them from owning guns.....got it...

That's the point I was making earlier. People like CC say crazies shouldn't have guns then go about trying to convince those that make the determination that owning guns makes them crazy. It's like letting the fox guard the hen house then wondering why the hens went away.

Yes..it does..you morons want to ban a whole class of guns...because you hate them.

Banning them would not have changed anything that happened in that club...he would have used pistols like the Virginia Tech shooter did and that guy murdered 32 people with one handgun........

So this rifle is unimportant to this shooting...and the fact that Americans own this rifle in vast numbers...3,750,000 of them, probably closer to 5,000,000 ....and 1 was used to kill people........

3,750,000 to 1......and you think it is rational to ban them.....

And you expect us to trust you to deal honestly in any discussion of gun laws....

The FBI did a complete work up on this guy......a full background check and actual surveillance.....more than you guys could ever hope for in any kind of background check for mental health.......that is what you wanted right....? So by your very own standards it failed.........and they are trained interrogators looking for the crazy and the terrorist in this guy...

So why are you complaining...you got exactly what you wanted......

The other thing you need to think about is ......you do not want to be undergunned to the police.... think about it....

Face it, unfortunately we have mental midgets running the country! They will use every excuse to take down the second admendment. No politician can be trusted to support your right to bear arms!
Dumb fuck. The Supreme Court has already ruled on the Federal Government's right to prevent certain types of weapons from common use. As we see the rapid fire semi-automatics being used in more and more of these atrocities, eventually, we will make laws that limit who can own this type of war weapon

3,750,000 is common use moron.........they were used in 1 last year and 1 so far this year......define "more of these atrocities"

We already have laws that limit access...felons and nuts can't own them....and they get past those laws all the time....

France has all the laws you want...and fewer civil liberties protecting the Rights they have...and terrorists still get fully automatic rifles...easily for each one of the attacks where they murdered 140 people.....

This is the rule......when you ban guns, only cops and criminals will get them.....

No matter how many people tell them this it goes in one ear and get translated into then hearing "ban guns".

They've given up even discussing restriction because they have no argument against it.

Unless they go "lots of things kill people just because guns were designed to kill things doesn't mean it's different than a rock you can bash someones head in with" Waka waka

Yes we do. We have Germany, Britain and Australia......actual examples,where they were told to register guns and years later they were confiscated.......

3,750,000 million Americans have AR-15s...it is the most popular rifle in America and they are not using those 3,750,000 rifles for crime or mass shooting....

The thing that killed those people....Gun Free Zones.....and you guys wanted those too...that is why we don't trust what you say....

Nothing you say supports your point of view on guns...the truth, the facts and reality do not support you....

I'm not talking German, I'm talking here. I am against confiscating weapons.

Funny thing is, the same guy who says "guns don't kill people" is now claiming a zone kills people.

And I am showing you what has actually happened when people like you say they don't want to confiscate weapons...just common sense gun control...as was said by German, British and Australian governments...decades before they actually had the power to confiscate weapons....

it actually happened...it is the truth and the facts and the reality.......we know history...you nuts ignore history..over and over again....

The FBI did a complete work up on this guy......a full background check and actual surveillance.....more than you guys could ever hope for in any kind of background check for mental health.......that is what you wanted right....? So by your very own standards it failed.........and they are trained interrogators looking for the crazy and the terrorist in this guy...

So why are you complaining...you got exactly what you wanted......

Exactly. Those saying they want full checks done on people support things that don't come up to the level of what the FBI did. When the FBI failed after doing far more than what people like CC want, people like CC want us to believe less will do a better job.

I'm not your damn brother. I said you're no longer included. You've proven you're not worthy.

Ok bro, just don't pretend like I didn't include you and wave around your pissy panties in protest.

Face it, unfortunately we have mental midgets running the country! They will use every excuse to take down the second admendment. No politician can be trusted to support your right to bear arms!

After 7 years of predictions...and 7 years of those predictions being wrong. I would think you'd humble yourself.
Uh... you need to go back to cop-control instead of gun control.
"President Obama, speaking at the White House after the votes, echoed the cry, calling Wednesday “a pretty shameful day for Washington.”

Opponents of gun control from both parties said that they made their decisions based on logic, and that passions had no place in the making of momentous policy.

“Criminals do not submit to background checks now,” said Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa. “They will not submit to expanded background checks.”

It was a striking defeat for one of Mr. Obama’s highest priorities"
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/18/us/politics/senate-obama-gun-control.html?_r=0

Let's say it was the will of people to adhere to the 2nd Amendment, who elected their senators and representatives.

You posted about background checks and I was speaking about gun bans. After 7 years of no gun taking I'd think you'd get the hint.

obama didn't want to risk healthcare.....so he settled for filling the federal bench with anti gun judges....and with government in control of healthcare...they will use that to go after guns too....

We have a process for determining if a person is too crazy to own a gun right now.....right? Why aren't you happy with it...? You have everything you want...and you still want more...

Dumb fuck. The Supreme Court has already ruled on the Federal Government's right to prevent certain types of weapons from common use. As we see the rapid fire semi-automatics being used in more and more of these atrocities, eventually, we will make laws that limit who can own this type of war weapon

3,750,000 is common use moron.........they were used in 1 last year and 1 so far this year......define "more of these atrocities"

We already have laws that limit access...felons and nuts can't own them....and they get past those laws all the time....

France has all the laws you want...and fewer civil liberties protecting the Rights they have...and terrorists still get fully automatic rifles...easily for each one of the attacks where they murdered 140 people.....

This is the rule......when you ban guns, only cops and criminals will get them.....

No matter how many people tell them this it goes in one ear and get translated into then hearing "ban guns".

They've given up even discussing restriction because they have no argument against it.

Unless they go "lots of things kill people just because guns were designed to kill things doesn't mean it's different than a rock you can bash someones head in with" Waka waka

Yes we do. We have Germany, Britain and Australia......actual examples,where they were told to register guns and years later they were confiscated.......

3,750,000 million Americans have AR-15s...it is the most popular rifle in America and they are not using those 3,750,000 rifles for crime or mass shooting....

The thing that killed those people....Gun Free Zones.....and you guys wanted those too...that is why we don't trust what you say....

Nothing you say supports your point of view on guns...the truth, the facts and reality do not support you....

Funny thing is, the same guy who says "guns don't kill people" is now claiming a zone kills people.

And I am showing you what has actually happened when people like you say they don't want to confiscate weapons...just common sense gun control...as was said by German, British and Australian governments...decades before they actually had the power to confiscate weapons....

it actually happened...it is the truth and the facts and the reality.......we know history...you nuts ignore history..over and over again....

This is like saying that stopping Muslims from entering is JUST LIKE putting Jews in the gas chamber because Hitler banned people too!

Yes, it happened there. But that in no way means it HAS TO happen here. Especially when no one wants it or is calling for it.

In the 1930s during the Third Reich, some gun restrictions put in place by the previous Weimar Republic were loosened. Members of the Nazi party and the military were allowed ownership of guns. Laws toward other groups the government considered unreliable were more harsh than before. Guess who the government labeled as unreliable? When Germany began to occupy other area, they quickly confiscated guns in those locations.

We have a process for determining if a person is too crazy to own a gun right now.....right? Why aren't you happy with it...? You have everything you want...and you still want more...

Only if they go in front of a judge for a non related reason. There are a ton of crazy people who hasn't been in front of a judge or was deemed crazy by a court of law.

This guy in Orlando was sane. That's what you're saying. I just disagree

This is like saying that stopping Muslims from entering is JUST LIKE putting Jews in the gas chamber because Hitler banned people too!

Yes, it happened there. But that in no way means it HAS TO happen here. Especially when no one wants it or is calling for it.

Exactly...and the way you keep it from happening here is by not doing the same things Germany, Britain and Australia did to get to confiscation...what did they do...

--registered all guns

--banned most guns for civilians

--require special permits for ownership...

Decades later...each country then used an excuse, usually violence by socialists or nuts, to take guns away from people who did not use them to commit crimes or murder people.....and they used the pryor steps to confiscate the guns...

so no.....we know how you guys do it..and we are not going to let you do it here...

After 7 years of predictions...and 7 years of those predictions being wrong. I would think you'd humble yourself.
Uh... you need to go back to cop-control instead of gun control.
"President Obama, speaking at the White House after the votes, echoed the cry, calling Wednesday “a pretty shameful day for Washington.”

Opponents of gun control from both parties said that they made their decisions based on logic, and that passions had no place in the making of momentous policy.

“Criminals do not submit to background checks now,” said Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa. “They will not submit to expanded background checks.”

It was a striking defeat for one of Mr. Obama’s highest priorities"
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/18/us/politics/senate-obama-gun-control.html?_r=0

Let's say it was the will of people to adhere to the 2nd Amendment, who elected their senators and representatives.

You posted about background checks and I was speaking about gun bans. After 7 years of no gun taking I'd think you'd get the hint.

obama didn't want to risk healthcare.....so he settled for filling the federal bench with anti gun judges....and with government in control of healthcare...they will use that to go after guns too....

7 years and you got nothing. Wise up already

So? Are you saying because it wasn't used here then it's a non killing type of gun?

You can be killed with a shovel.

What rational people are saying is that the AR-15 is no more dangerous than any other .22
What a dumb fuck you are for saying that. The round the AR-15 shoots has a muzzle energy of about 1500 ft/lbs. The 22 long rifle has a muzzle energy of 104 ft/lbs.

223 Remington Ballistics Chart | Ballistics 101

.22 Long Rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only if they go in front of a judge for a non related reason. There are a ton of crazy people who hasn't been in front of a judge or was deemed crazy by a court of law.

This guy in Orlando was sane. That's what you're saying. I just disagree

Again, you don't want to discuss and agree. You want others to accept what you say and call it compromise.

Here's how it's going to work. I'll determine what makes someone crazy and you'll find a way to be happy with it. Agree?

Forum List

Back