The king of England is black, gay, and disabled? Seems so in my lady jane.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

So the king of England was a gay, black and disabled man? In the series he is and played by Jordan peters.

Will we ever return to a time when even something can be devoid of political and social agendas? When diversity, and dei forcing can stop being a thing?

That's why my wife and I built our blu ray and 4k collection of stuff from the 70s and 80s with a healthy dose of 90s. Because we miss stuff that was actually fun to watch. Even some of the best movies and TV shows today are largerly forgotten in a year or so.

But most because we are so sick of diversity we have begun to dislike things that are probably unintentionally diverse. It might be someone that doesn't care about diversity, but just a main lead black person or a few too many non whites or a bit too much safe language and we dislike it because we see it so damn much anymore.

So the king of England was a gay, black and disabled man? In the series he is and played by Jordan peters.

Will we ever return to a time when even something can be devoid of political and social agendas? When diversity, and dei forcing can stop being a thing?

That's why my wife and I built our blu ray and 4k collection of stuff from the 70s and 80s with a healthy dose of 90s. Because we miss stuff that was actually fun to watch. Even some of the best movies and TV shows today are largerly forgotten in a year or so.

But most because we are so sick of diversity we have begun to dislike things that are probably unintentionally diverse. It might be someone that doesn't care about diversity, but just a main lead black person or a few too many non whites or a bit too much safe language and we dislike it because we see it so damn much anymore.

I love it. About time the glass ceiling was broken.

Forum List

Back