The KKK and White Supremacists vs ANTIFA: Absolutely No Comparison

Dollars to donuts you will not see one. Trump. supporter. say nary a negative word about the KKK nor the White Supremacists, but will have a ton of links, crude, bad and harsh words and sentiments about ANTIFA, a new group never before heard of until about two months ago or less.

Watch....!

LoLz!!!

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. (newton).

One must fight when attacked.

DIZ_H_iXoAEDJWO.jpg

Dollars to donuts you will not see one. Trump. supporter. say nary a negative word about the KKK nor the White Supremacists, but will have a ton of links, crude, bad and harsh words and sentiments about ANTIFA, a new group never before heard of until about two months ago or less.

Watch....!

LoLz!!!

I hate the KKK and wish the U.S. government would declare it a terrorist group.

I also hate Antifa and wish the same for them.

Watch....!

LoLz!!!

And exactly why the Charlottesville demonstration became violent. Had Antifa thugs simply let the pathetic white supremacy demo go forward, there would have been no violence.

Watch....!

LoLz!!!

And exactly why the Charlottesville demonstration became violent. Had Antifa thugs simply let the pathetic white supremacy demo go forward, there would have been no violence.

They had the Oath Keepers there:
Ron Pauls left us these morons, same ones who fought for Bundy, kind of like Tim McVeigh mentality:

Whose Side Are the Oath Keepers in Ferguson On?

Multnomah County Republicans Formally Allow Militia Groups to Run Security

by Doug Brown • Jun 30, 2017 at 10:34 am

snippet

The Multnomah County Republican Party (MCRP) has formally decided to pair up with right-wing militia groups to run security at local events.

The formal resolution was passed on on Monday and its text was leaked to the Mercury Friday morning. MCRP Chairman James Buchal, despite being displeased with the leak, confirmed his group approved pairing up with the Oregon Three Percenters and Oath Keepers via a resolution earlier this week:

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...formally-allow-militia-groups-to-run-security

The KKK and white supremacists are simply exercising their constitutionally protected rights to protect statues of DEMOCRATS.

Antifa is trying to erase the racist history of the DEMOCRAT party.

Truth hurts?

The KKK and white supremacists are simply exercising their constitutionally protected rights to protect statues of DEMOCRATS.

Truth hurts?

No the KKK and white supremacists are the alt right group and fight against the democrats AKA moderates.

The black bloc (not blacks) fight against the fascist alt right, its not a black and white thing.

Truth hurts?

No the KKK and white supremacists are the alt right group and fight against the democrats AKA moderates.

The black bloc (not blacks) fight against the fascist alt right, its not a black and white thing.

Wow, even most Democrat politicians would identify the Democrat party as on the left side of the political spectrum. Moderate, though? Out of curiosity, do you identify as a Democrat? I'm trying to figure out if you've centered the political universe on your own party or someone else's.

Truth hurts?

Wow, even most Democrat politicians would identify the Democrat party as on the left side of the political spectrum. Moderate, though? Out of curiosity, do you identify as a Democrat? I'm trying to figure out if you've centered the political universe on your own party or someone else's.

Yes and I'm conservative in my life, I will never be a Republican again unless they change their ways, I voted for Hillary as well. No Democrats are not on the left, they just believe in civil rights for all.

Truth hurts?

Nope, that's the alt lefts excuse. The truth is the Democrats are backing a violent group trying to blindfold the masses from seeing democrats true colors.

Truth hurts?

Yes and I'm conservative in my life, I will never be a Republican again unless they change their ways, I voted for Hillary as well. No Democrats are not on the left, they just believe in civil rights for all.

And yet you voted for Hillary. A person who called a former KKK leader a Hero and one of her greatest mentor?

Sure your a moderate!

Truth hurts?

You're no conservative.

ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist group. They are paid anarchists and fascist by the likes of Soros. Despite democrats love for them and their lying about what and who they are, people have eyes, they can see who it is wearing the black clothes, the black body armor, the black helmets and the black MASKS, and who it is that shows up to a rally or march with ONE intention, and that's to BEAT PEOPLE.

When the left/democrats start realizing that ANTIFA is HURTING their image, they'll turn on them, just like the washpo has already done.

Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Truth hurts?

You're no conservative.
Not by any stretch of the imagination.

A true conservative would rather gouge their own eye balls out than vote for Hitlery.

Truth hurts?

You're no conservative.

A true conservative would rather gouge their own eye balls out than vote for Hitlery.

Exactly

Truth hurts?

You're no conservative.

You think T is a conservative. He is an adulterer and had a child out of wedlock, stole money from contractors, sues and is sued all the time, bullies the poor, etc.
That is what you consider a conservative. He is out for himself and has been anti patriotic.
I could go on and on about him.

He is now after getting big huge tax cuts for the elites, he is a POS.

You're no conservative.

You think T is a conservative. He is an adulterer and had a child out of wedlock, stole money from contractors, sues and is sued all the time, bullies the poor, etc.
That is what you consider a conservative. He is out for himself and has been anti patriotic.
I could go on and on about him.

He is now after getting big huge tax cuts for the elites, he is a POS.
Trump is an ULTRA conservative compared to the likes of commie Hitlery, and speaking of adulterers, there's no bigger adulterer PIG on the planet than Hitlery's SEXUAL PREDATOR HUSBAND.

Give me a break, and take off your partisan hack blinders.

Forum List

Back