The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

Sort of like conservatives made you liberals deny your racist history?

Who denies it? The only thing I've seen denied is that the dems of old are the dems of today
That's because it's a false claim and you know it. You're the same racially divisive party you've always been. Need proof? Turn on the news and listen to your POTUS.

Let me see you deny those racist dems went to the Republican party.
Name them.

No.

Are you denying those racist dems joined the republican party?

Your non answer will be proof enough of your denial

He already passed on that topic, and decided to pull out straw man instead.

Robert Byrd was deeply repentant, while the followers of Strom Thurmond, including S. J., are not. The want to segregate blacks again by law.
So deeply repentant he kept his subscription to the KKK newsletter after he repented.

Deflection of a lie won't float, S. J.

We notice that you don't deny you want race segregation by law, just like Strom Thurmond.

You certainly are as well a political son of the early Robert Byrd.

Robert Byrd was deeply repentant, while the followers of Strom Thurmond, including S. J., are not. The want to segregate blacks again by law.
So deeply repentant he kept his subscription to the KKK newsletter after he repented.

We notice that you don't deny you want race segregation by law, just like Strom Thurmond.

You certainly a political son of the early Robert Byrd.
Please provide a quote where I ever gave any indication that I want race segregation by law, you slanderous POS.

Sort of like conservatives made you liberals deny your racist history?

Who denies it? The only thing I've seen denied is that the dems of old are the dems of today
That's because it's a false claim and you know it. You're the same racially divisive party you've always been. Need proof? Turn on the news and listen to your POTUS.

Let me see you deny those racist dems went to the Republican party.
Name them.

No.

Are you denying those racist dems joined the republican party?

Your non answer will be proof enough of your denial
What racist dems? If you won't name any, how can I confirm or deny?

Of course the terrorist organization known as the KKK spent most of their energies planning and executing terrorist acts such as the lynching of African Americans and Jews, burning crosses in front of homes etc. And usually with the cooperation or participation of local governments and law enforcement.

It even appears to still be going on in some communities: Anonymous KKK members may have infiltrated Ferguson cop support group RT USA

Please provide a quote where I ever gave any indication that I want race segregation by law, you slanderous POS.

You say the Dems are racist today by associating their party with the early Robert Byrd.

Such logic, since you support the likes of Strom Thurmond and the Dixiecrats, and the actions of the early Robert Byrd, clearly indicates you want today what they wanted.

Your deflections and lies will not protect your racism, wuckfit.

What racist dems? If you won't name any, how can I confirm or deny?
Your words condemn you, S. J., as always. You are simply not smart enough to defend yourself from the truth. When you run with the likes of Steve McGarrett, you get fleas.

Of course the terrorist organization known as the KKK spent most of their energies planning and executing terrorist acts such as the lynching of African Americans and Jews, burning crosses in front of homes etc. And usually with the cooperation or participation of local governments and law enforcement.

It even appears to still be going on in some communities: Anonymous KKK members may have infiltrated Ferguson cop support group RT USA
Al Sharpton must be in the KKK. He hates the diamond merchants and the homos, as he describes them.

Al Sharpton must be in the KKK. He hates the diamond merchants and the homos, as he describes them.

Not all people with backward ideas are accepted by other people with other backward ideas.

Not all people with backward ideas are accepted by other people with other backward ideas.
There are a plethora of people who accept his backward ideas.

Do you know what a plethora is, El Guapo?

There are people on this discussion board who hate "the homos"

...and they typically hate Al Sharpton as well.

There are people on this discussion board who hate "the homos"

...and they typically hate Al Sharpton as well.
At least they agree with Sharpton about something. Where do the so-called diamond merchants stand?

You say the Dems are racist today by associating their party with the early Robert Byrd.

Such logic, since you support the likes of Strom Thurmond and the Dixiecrats, and the actions of the early Robert Byrd, clearly indicates you want today what they wanted.

Trent Lott lost his leadership position when he "honored" Strom Thurmond on his birthday... two old racist fools.

Provide the quote, you slanderous POS. And show us where I supported either Strom Thurmond OR Robert Byrd (early or otherwise), fuckwad.

Provide the quote, you slanderous POS. And show us where I supported either Strom Thurmond OR Robert Byrd (early or otherwise), fuckwad.
Plenty of republicans did vote for Strom from 1964, when he switched from Democratic to Republican, when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. He ran as a Dixiecrat in 1948.
Though an avowed racist, he fathered a daughter by a black family maid.
Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Trent Lott lost his leadership position when he "honored" Strom Thurmond on his birthday... two old racist fools.
Yeah, and a few months later, Chris Dodd (who led the charge against Lott) praised Bob Byrd (the KKK Exalted Cyclops) and the Democrats circled the wagons to protect him. Why did you leave that part out, hypocrite?

Yeah, and a few months later, Chris Dodd (who led the charge against Lott) praised Bob Byrd (the KKK Exalted Cyclops) and the Democrats circled the wagons to protect him. Why did you leave that part out, hypocrite?
Byrd apologized, Thurmond never did. Trent Lott said if everyone had voted for Strom when he ran for president as a pro-segregation Dixiecrat we wouldn't have had so many problems. Fortunately that speech got Trent canned.

It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit
It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit

Wow, you are brilliant. They didn't "chant death threats", they just lynched and murdered people with immunity and impunity.

Forum List

Back