The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

It never amazes me that his kind of gullible filth buys into Slavery in the Americas being the fault of the blacks, and contemporary racism is only practiced by liberal/progressive Democrats, and red states Republicans are the victims of racism.

Truth is Truth.

I realize that you're suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, but you can shout that as loud as you want, from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you, because simple observation shows why those once blue states are now red, red, red.

More bullshit from race-hating democrats. Explain Jimmy Carter's election.

The only thing that "switched" after the Civil Rights Act of 64 was the Democrat's strategy to keep blacks on the plantation, and dependency through welfare was their chosen method. These programs destroyed the black family unit, ensuring the perpetuation of dependency. Democrats have always felt that they have the right to own black people and the only thing that has changed is their strategy to keep what they own and so far it has worked out well for them (at the expense of everyone else, especially blacks).
That is my definition of what is racism and democrat liberals support it.

150 years ago, yes, that is what southern conservatives did. And since the Dem party now is liberal, the conservatives moved into the southern GOP. This is how it is taught in high school and college social science and history classes, and they show the conservative failures at revising the actual history as the part of the courses.
Liberals teachers is why our children are unable to read the diplomas. Yes they are pushing the lie that it was conservatives starting the KKK and passing Jim Crowe.

Who denies it? The only thing I've seen denied is that the dems of old are the dems of today
That's because it's a false claim and you know it. You're the same racially divisive party you've always been. Need proof? Turn on the news and listen to your POTUS.

Let me see you deny those racist dems went to the Republican party.
Name them.

No.

Are you denying those racist dems joined the republican party?

Your non answer will be proof enough of your denial
What racist dems? If you won't name any, how can I confirm or deny?

In General but you know that already

I realize that you're suggesting that Democrats are more racially biased than Republicans, but you can shout that as loud as you want, from every Fox News outlet in America, and nobody but the brainwashed and brain dead will believe you, because simple observation shows why those once blue states are now red, red, red.

Well, that's easy. After "I am not a crook" Nixon, this country would have voted in Micky Mouse, as long as Micky had a "D" in front of his name. The same goes after 8 years of George W. Bush.

150 years ago, yes, that is what southern conservatives did. And since the Dem party now is liberal, the conservatives moved into the southern GOP. This is how it is taught in high school and college social science and history classes, and they show the conservative failures at revising the actual history as the part of the courses.
Liberals teachers is why our children are unable to read the diplomas. Yes they are pushing the lie that it was conservatives starting the KKK and passing Jim Crowe.

Yeah but you show me republicans today that is for any minorities. They either dont exist or are pushed aside by the majority of republicans.

Thats why you want to talk about 70 years ago Democrats and not todays Republican party

The legendary liberal hypocrisy is running high in this thread.

There is nothing that will erase Byrd's racist past, but at least he made an effort to change.

source Wikipedia:

Late in his life, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation. Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and would change it if he had the opportunity. He said joining the KKK was "the greatest mistake I ever made." Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.

For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."

(see, even you could change if you wanted to)

Republicans are against every minority class today.....thats why they can only talk about the days of old because their current agenda stinks

AverageGuy knows that conservatives in the South started the KKK, implemented legal segregation, and terrorized the black race for scores of years.

It never amazes me that his kind of gullible filth buys into Slavery in the Americas being the fault of the blacks, and contemporary racism is only practiced by liberal/progressive Democrats, and red states Republicans are the victims of racism.

Truth is Truth.
The wonderful thing about latin is how the root ideas behind words figure into the meaning. Like Veritas, and how that inspires the word "verify".

Since you have no way to support your idea the truthiness in contemporary racism being practiced only by liberal/progressive Democrats...why don't we just consider it your opinion....how bout' that?

The truth is that both sides of the political spectrum has racist elements.

Truth is racism after the Civil War began with conservative whites organizing the the KKK, and continued the torment of the blacks for a century.

Well, that's easy. After "I am not a crook" Nixon, this country would have voted in Micky Mouse, as long as Micky had a "D" in front of his name. The same goes after 8 years of George W. Bush.
And they pretty much did, both times.

And they pretty much did, both times.

And we would have been better off with Micky Mouse, both times, especially with Sarah Palin in the mix. :p

Last edited:
It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit
You are incredibly ignorant of the history of the KKK.
Oh no I'm not.

Oh really Professor Imperial Wizard.......feel free to enlighten everyone on the details of KKK history.

Steve has shown no understanding of the philosophy or the time line of the Klan, only that he accepts the Klan and its beliefs.

There is nothing that will erase Byrd's racist past, but at least he made an effort to change.

source Wikipedia:

Late in his life, Byrd explicitly renounced his earlier views favoring racial segregation. Byrd said that he regretted filibustering and voting against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and would change it if he had the opportunity. He said joining the KKK was "the greatest mistake I ever made." Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his.

For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated. 16 other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10 million in federal funding for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."

What did you expect him to say, "I still hate *******"? He had to say that if he wanted to stay in office, idiot. And of course apologists like you will jump at the chance to say "See, he isn't a racist anymore". You racist liberals are hypocrites to the highest degree.

source Wikipedia:

What did you expect him to say, "I still hate *******"? He had to say that if he wanted to stay in office, idiot. And of course apologists like you will jump at the chance to say "See, he isn't a racist anymore". You racist liberals are hypocrites to the highest degree.

Stop putting words in my mouth, you boob. I said at least he made an effort.

For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated.

source Wikipedia:

For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)rated Byrd's voting record as being 100 percent in line with the NAACP's position on the 33 Senate bills they evaluated.
You've been apologizing for him and making excuses for him throughout this entire thread. I don't HAVE to put words in your mouth.

source Wikipedia:

You've been apologizing for him and making excuses for him throughout this entire thread. I don't HAVE to put words in your mouth.

You're a big fat liar. I clearly stated that nothing will erase his racist past.

Forum List

Back