The Koran vs The Bible

More lies. Go ahead and quote it then.
You can't, because you're an Islmo ass kissing liar.
Deuteronomy 17:
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Well you better run and hide, those 200 million Christians in America are going to stone you!

Or maybe you once again took things out of context....
There's no possible way to take such a thing out of context. The context was provided, by the authors of the Bible or, even worse for you if you believe such a thing, by God Himself eh?
No such way to take it out of context the Islamoapologist says!

Guess the 2 billion Christians in the world are evil, because I'm not aware of any stoning a in the past 300 years.
Well, you aren't obeying the word of God according to the Bible, which calls for death for the unbeliever (purge the evil among you), like the Koran, exactly what you asked for evidence of.

When the Muslims ignore their holy book like you do, most of this goes away.
And do let us know when God speaks to us so we can stone you as it says.

BTW - Pew just released a poll. 8% of Muslims in America - that's about 144,000-200,000 - support terrorism.

Spin boy, spin!

Deuteronomy 17:
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Well you better run and hide, those 200 million Christians in America are going to stone you!

Or maybe you once again took things out of context....
There's no possible way to take such a thing out of context. The context was provided, by the authors of the Bible or, even worse for you if you believe such a thing, by God Himself eh?
No such way to take it out of context the Islamoapologist says!

Guess the 2 billion Christians in the world are evil, because I'm not aware of any stoning a in the past 300 years.
Well, you aren't obeying the word of God according to the Bible, which calls for death for the unbeliever (purge the evil among you), like the Koran, exactly what you asked for evidence of.

When the Muslims ignore their holy book like you do, most of this goes away.
And do let us know when God speaks to us so we can stone you as it says.

BTW - Pew just released a poll. 8% of Muslims in America - that's about 144,000-200,000 - support terrorism.

Spin boy, spin!
A Caliphate is Islamic, there is no reason why they wouldn't support it, unless they are very liberal.

That's not from a book of the Christian Bible? Shall we list them?
1fbd504fd645fb73a189d33dc9e7eb4f.jpg
How about your last quote on stoning being moderated by 'he who casts the first stone'? What role does the Torah play in the bible? Is it the same as the single testament role that these books play in fundamental Judaism?
Is your point that Jesus was a pacifist Jew, very unlike the previous Jews and ISIS types? I accept...
I dont know about that. Jesus killed pigs for no reason.
Jesus killed pigs for no reason! Do tell!

You Islamoapologists are a crack up!
I cant tell you the reason he did it. I just know he did it.
Do tell us the website you obtain your information from. I need another good comedy website.

How about your last quote on stoning being moderated by 'he who casts the first stone'? What role does the Torah play in the bible? Is it the same as the single testament role that these books play in fundamental Judaism?
Is your point that Jesus was a pacifist Jew, very unlike the previous Jews and ISIS types? I accept...

Do tell us the website you obtain your information from. I need another good comedy website.
Here, AKA, the Bible: Matthew 8:32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 13 - New International Version

13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death;because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
13:10
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
Sigh. You've brought a torah to a bible fight.
You realize the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible right?
Everyone realizes this. You realize that your argument's based on the torah right?
Which is part of the bible. Yes I realize that.
Again, you can attempt to make your case on the basis of the New Testament.

Because the NT is generally juxtaposed to the th OT, bringing a Torah to a Bible fight is disingenuous, but I digress to the question of how genuine and objective your observations are.

If you had a genuine curiosity why Christians tend not to throw stones like Deut says, it's because St. John(?), a propaganda artist, claimed Jesus flipped the script on that... in the same book.

What is the net violence of the Bible vs the Torah and how do you expect to be taken seriously without accounting for this in your 'logic'?

You keep forgetting the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible. So that means I'm not bringing the Torah anywhere. It was already there. Did you know Jesus beats people and animals with a whip in the NT?

I already posted the net violence evidenced by the bible vs quran.

Everyone realizes this. You realize that your argument's based on the torah right?

Because the NT is generally juxtaposed to the th OT, bringing a Torah to a Bible fight is disingenuous, but I digress to the question of how genuine and objective your observations are.

If you had a genuine curiosity why Christians tend not to throw stones like Deut says, it's because St. John(?), a propaganda artist, claimed Jesus flipped the script on that... in the same book.

What is the net violence of the Bible vs the Torah and how do you expect to be taken seriously without accounting for this in your 'logic'?

You keep forgetting the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible. So that means I'm not bringing the Torah anywhere. It was already there. Did you know Jesus beats people and animals with a whip in the NT?
Just people, the money-changers, as I remember. This was just before, he was in a bad mood that day.

Mark 11:14
Jesus Curses the Fig Tree
13Seeing at a distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if perhaps He would find anything on it; and when He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14He said to it, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again!" And His disciples were listening.

Jesus Cleanses the Temple
15Then they came to Jerusalem. And He entered the temple and began to drive out those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves; 16and He would not permit anyone to carry merchandise through the temple.…

Last edited:

Its called Google.

Just people, the money-changers, as I remember.
I guess its debatable that the whip was used as a threat instead of actually hitting anyone or thing with it.

John 2:15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Sounds like a fucking mad man.

Its called Google.
I know exactly what the Bible says about the pigs and Jesus. That's why I'm mocking you.

I already posted the net violence evidenced by the bible vs quran.
Make your argument based on the New Testament. We'll see how spanking pigs compares to the OT or Koran.

You are dodging the fact that the Bible is one book with the Torah in it, as opposed to your application of the Bible as the Torah, which isn't accurate. It's a logical fallacy called cherry picking that you may have heard of.

Where's my fallacy?

Just people, the money-changers, as I remember.
I guess its debatable that the whip was used as a threat instead of actually hitting anyone or thing with it.

John 2:15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Sounds like a fucking mad man.
He was a lunatic, but interesting. Too much time in the sun, he was a farmer you know, that's why his parables are all about farming and not tools.

Matthew 13

The Parable of the Sower

1That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

10The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13This is why I speak to them in parables:

Its called Google.
I know exactly what the Bible says about the pigs and Jesus. That's why I'm mocking you.
So you agree he killed the pigs for no known reason?

Its called Google.
So you agree he killed the pigs for no known reason?
Jesus never touched the pigs, learn to read. Your ignorance has me pitying you.

Forum List

Back