The Koran vs The Bible

I cant tell you the reason he did it. I just know he did it.
Do tell us the website you obtain your information from. I need another good comedy website.
Its called Google.
I know exactly what the Bible says about the pigs and Jesus. That's why I'm mocking you.
So you agree he killed the pigs for no known reason?
Jesus never touched the pigs, learn to read. Your ignorance has me pitying you.
Touched? Who said touched? Oh right, no one.

I cant tell you the reason he did it. I just know he did it.
Do tell us the website you obtain your information from. I need another good comedy website.
Its called Google.
I know exactly what the Bible says about the pigs and Jesus. That's why I'm mocking you.
Yet he killed them just the same. He didnt have to have the pigs die for no reason.

Its called Google.
He was just using his skills in Deflection 101.

Its called Google.
He was just using his skills in Deflection 101.
Didn't work of course.

Well, now that we all know that both the Bible and the Koran call for the deaths of unbelievers, what's next?

Its called Google.
Yet he killed them just the same.
I shiver at the violence entailed in killing bacons... You're right.

This is far worse than burning people alive like the Torah (yes, The Old Testament), or the obligations put forward in the Koran to actively punish other people within and certainly outside your faith.

Our poor bacon societies are doomed to propagaaaandaaah that makes us tired of this inbred desert bullshit being treated like real day jobs.

We should pass out quoran covers for our Bibles to break these reigns of ignorance we're mired in.

Its called Google.

This is far worse than burning people alive like the Torah (yes, The Old Testament), or the obligations put forward in the Koran to actively punish other people within and certainly outside your faith.

Our poor bacon societies are doomed to propagaaaandaaah that makes us tired of this inbred desert bullshit being treated like real day jobs.

We should pass out quoran covers for our Bibles to break these reigns of ignorance we're mired in.
Did you know in the bible that god gives Samson the ok to kill 30 men so he could steal their clothes and pay off a bet?

Interesting video. Kind of puts a bright light on the power of propaganda, ignorance, and how perception is dictated by those with the loudest voices.

And yet it's Islamists that keep their women as slaves wearing burkas with no rights, and it's Islamists that throw gays off of buildings.

All you have to do is compare ME countries to European countries if you want to see the real difference between them.

But, that of course doesn't help your political Agenda. You have to drum up fear of Christianity as if it is just as barbaric as Islam, all while downplaying and ignoring the actual religious nuts that want to take over the world by force and force everyone to become slaves to Islamic caliphate.

Interesting video. Kind of puts a bright light on the power of propaganda, ignorance, and how perception is dictated by those with the loudest voices.

And yet it's Islamists that keep their women as slaves wearing burkas with no rights, and it's Islamists that throw gays off of buildings.

All you have to do is compare ME countries to European countries if you want to see the real difference between them.

But, that of course doesn't help your political Agenda. You have to drum up fear of Christianity as if it is just as barbaric as Islam, all while downplaying and ignoring the actual religious nuts that want to take over the world by force and force everyone to become slaves to Islamic caliphate.

We are talking about the bible and quran. Please get back on topic.

Did you know in the bible that god gives Samson the ok to kill 30 men so he could steal their clothes and pay off a bet?
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.
That saying went out a couple of decades ago. So I guess that means you were aware that god had no problem with Samson killing people?

I had no clue those things were in the bible either. Then again, I have only read bits and pieces of it over the years.
Just another reason continue to walk my own path, not what some book(s) say.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.
That saying went out a couple of decades ago. So I guess that means you were aware that god had no problem with Samson killing people?
A couple? You're not as young as you hope either, bud.

First, that means you set yourself up for a Samson piece, is what that means. Next, I repeat. Base your argument on the New Testament, or base it on fallacy.

Christians wont be shy about biblical killings. That's what's so preposterous about this hypocrit propagannndah claim. Only Hiroshima and Nagasaki threaten the work done in sodemn and gommorah. Salt. There was a flood that ostensibly killed everyone except for one inbred family... again. Another flood just for Egyptian heretics. Thousands. Tens of thousands. I think we get it about God in the OT. It's the basis of Christianity in the first place.

We got saved!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

First, that means you set yourself up for a Samson piece, is what that means. Next, I repeat. Base your argument on the New Testament, or base it on fallacy.

Christians wont be shy about biblical killings. That's what's so preposterous about this hypocrit propagannndah claim. Only Hiroshima and Nagasaki threaten the work done in sodemn and gommorah. Salt. There was a flood that ostensibly killed everyone except for one inbred family... again. Another flood just for Egyptian heretics. Thousands. Tens of thousands. I think we get it about God in the OT. It's the basis of Christianity in the first place.

We got saved!
Obviously I am younger and more in touch with the lingo than you are. Why you would bring up how old you are is immaterial. You sound like youre sensitve on the subject.

See your problem is nowhere did I give you the authority to define my options. You dont dictate much other than when you choose to blow your nose so I will pass on your "either or" directive.

You said all that and still deflected from the OP. The bible is just as violent as the quran. I'll keep reminding you of this fact every time you deflect.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

We got saved!
Obviously I am younger and more in touch with the lingo than you are. Why you would bring up how old you are is immaterial. You sound like youre sensitve on the subject.

See your problem is nowhere did I give you the authority to define my options. You dont dictate much other than when you choose to blow your nose so I will pass on your "either or" directive.

You said all that and still deflected from the OP. The bible is just as violent as the quran. I'll keep reminding you of this fact every time you deflect.
The OP? You're senile. This is about loud voices of propaganda and a bright eurotrash light.

I'm saying your propaganda villain is the New Testament, that you're leaving out necessarily. I've been doing this here for 37 years. I'm neither old nor young for the time being. Sho ya right or whatever is probably 45+ years old.

To your new point, The koran essentially calls for vigilatism as part of being faithful. It makes it more volatile as in always a problem for states with fundamental adherents. We don't have to worry about Menonites or Hesedics like we should with kooks reading that thing.

One man and his wife vs. the bible and centuries, dozens of authors moderating it? You kid yourself on this new claim, too. Keep it Real.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

We got saved!

The OP? You're senile. This is about loud voices of propaganda and a bright eurotrash light.

I'm saying your propaganda villain is the New Testament, that you're leaving out necessarily. I've been doing this here for 37 years. I'm neither old nor young for the time being. Sho ya right or whatever is probably 45+ years old.

To your new point, The koran essentially calls for vigilatism as part of being faithful. It makes it more volatile as in always a problem for states with fundamental adherents. We don't have to worry about Menonites or Hesedics like we should with kooks reading that thing.

One man and his wife vs. the bible and centuries, dozens of authors moderating it? You kid yourself on this new claim, too. Keep it Real.
Since youre way older I'm sure you are much more senile than I am.

Doesnt really matter what you have to say unless you are addressing the topic which is that the bible supports and advocates violence just like quran. BTW...did I mention thats the topic?

No the quran is not more volatile. It has the same chance of morphing as the bible does.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

We got saved!

Lemme wipe mom's milk from your lips, then, youngin.
Hudud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is this fucking concept in the bible?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

We got saved!

Lemme wipe mom's milk from your lips, then, youngin.
Hudud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is this fucking concept in the bible?

Before I look this up I want to thank you for this information but I would like know why you think the question applies to my OP? I never said they had the exact same concepts. I just said the both advocate violence among other unsavory things.

Forum List

Back