The Koran vs The Bible

Did you know in the bible that god gives Samson the ok to kill 30 men so he could steal their clothes and pay off a bet?
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.
That saying went out a couple of decades ago. So I guess that means you were aware that god had no problem with Samson killing people?
A couple? You're not as young as you hope either, bud.

First, that means you set yourself up for a Samson piece, is what that means. Next, I repeat. Base your argument on the New Testament, or base it on fallacy.

Christians wont be shy about biblical killings. That's what's so preposterous about this hypocrit propagannndah claim. Only Hiroshima and Nagasaki threaten the work done in sodemn and gommorah. Salt. There was a flood that ostensibly killed everyone except for one inbred family... again. Another flood just for Egyptian heretics. Thousands. Tens of thousands. I think we get it about God in the OT. It's the basis of Christianity in the first place.

We got saved!
Obviously I am younger and more in touch with the lingo than you are. Why you would bring up how old you are is immaterial. You sound like youre sensitve on the subject.

See your problem is nowhere did I give you the authority to define my options. You dont dictate much other than when you choose to blow your nose so I will pass on your "either or" directive.

You said all that and still deflected from the OP. The bible is just as violent as the quran. I'll keep reminding you of this fact every time you deflect.
Lemme wipe mom's milk from your lips, then, youngin.
Hudud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where is this fucking concept in the bible?

I found the concept pretty quickly but I'm still curious as to why you think its relevant?

Deuteronomy 25:12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

"you must cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 25:1-3 - New International Version

"3 but the judge must not impose more than forty lashes. If the guilty party is flogged more than that, your fellow Israelite will be degraded in your eyes."

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.
That saying went out a couple of decades ago. So I guess that means you were aware that god had no problem with Samson killing people?

First, that means you set yourself up for a Samson piece, is what that means. Next, I repeat. Base your argument on the New Testament, or base it on fallacy.

Christians wont be shy about biblical killings. That's what's so preposterous about this hypocrit propagannndah claim. Only Hiroshima and Nagasaki threaten the work done in sodemn and gommorah. Salt. There was a flood that ostensibly killed everyone except for one inbred family... again. Another flood just for Egyptian heretics. Thousands. Tens of thousands. I think we get it about God in the OT. It's the basis of Christianity in the first place.

We got saved!
Obviously I am younger and more in touch with the lingo than you are. Why you would bring up how old you are is immaterial. You sound like youre sensitve on the subject.

See your problem is nowhere did I give you the authority to define my options. You dont dictate much other than when you choose to blow your nose so I will pass on your "either or" directive.

You said all that and still deflected from the OP. The bible is just as violent as the quran. I'll keep reminding you of this fact every time you deflect.

Before I look this up I want to thank you for this information but I would like know why you think the question applies to my OP? I never said they had the exact same concepts. I just said the both advocate violence among other unsavory things.
I was originally on the real OP that said some hands of propaganda misleads us from some widely denied truth about violence in the bible.

I don't think the bible calls for individuals to participate in seeing to everyone else following god's will. It's a more dangerous, fascist angle on faith which goes further than judeo/christian judgement.

That link is no big deal. It's the word for the cutting off limbs shit.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

We got saved!

I found the concept pretty quickly but I'm still curious as to why you think its relevant?

"3 but the judge must not impose more than forty lashes. If the guilty party is flogged more than that, your fellow Israelite will be degraded in your eyes."
Right. Your claim that the bible supports eye for an eye is not supportable because it's largely considered remodeled by the New Testament, by words from God's mouth.

The koran runs from a single paradigm. Disclaimer: I haven't read it all.

We got saved!

Before I look this up I want to thank you for this information but I would like know why you think the question applies to my OP? I never said they had the exact same concepts. I just said the both advocate violence among other unsavory things.
I was originally on the real OP that said some hands of propaganda misleads us from some widely denied truth about violence in the bible.

I don't think the bible calls for individuals to participate in seeing to everyone else following god's will. It's a more dangerous, fascist angle on faith which goes further than judeo/christian judgement.

Thats all wonderful but the OP was not saying it had to be the same exact kind of violence. Lets please stick to the OP where we say "Yes the bible has violence and other unsavory things and yes most people never hear about it" or "No. The bible doesnt advocate are contain any violence and people are knowledgeable." Anything is else is really just a deflection of my point.

We got saved!

Right. Your claim that the bible supports eye for an eye is not supportable because it's largely considered remodeled by the New Testament, by words from God's mouth.

The koran runs from a single paradigm. Disclaimer: I haven't read it all.
Again you misconstrue my words. I never said anything about an eye for an eye. If I did please quote it. If you cant do that please stop lying.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

shoyaright.

We got saved!

"If two Israelite men get into a fight and the wife of one tries to rescue her husband by grabbing the testicles of the other man..." every scenario covered.

We got saved!

"If two Israelite men get into a fight and the wife of one tries to rescue her husband by grabbing the testicles of the other man..." every scenario covered.
.....she gets her hand cut off.

Is that not violent to you and the same concept of Hudu?

We got saved!

Thats all wonderful but the OP was not saying it had to be the same exact kind of violence. Lets please stick to the OP where we say "Yes the bible has violence and other unsavory things and yes most people never hear about it" or "No. The bible doesnt advocate are contain any violence and people are knowledgeable." Anything is else is really just a deflection of my point.
I heard someone bitchin about defining options or something. Young cats always complaining about the rules. This is the OP:

"Interesting video. Kind of puts a bright light on the power of propaganda, ignorance, and how perception is dictated by those with the loudest voices."

This has been debunked; you've refused to provide any support for powerful propaganda or loud voices deriding the quran.

Is there another OP you're referring to?

What's your official position? It was that there was the 'same' opportunity for incitement. Perhaps a racist belief you have about Arabs, like it's their fault, notwithstanding their book.

Now you're somewhere like resolved that violence is not-not-mentioned in each. You win.

Ship me my islamic bible cover in bible burgundy please.

We got saved!

.....she gets her hand cut off.

Is that not violent to you and the same concept of Hudu?
Then Jesus came and said don't resist an evildoer, turn the other cheek, throwing your stones when you're pure of heart, defeating your argument about the bible. It's like when bambi's mom dies, it's sad. It's not like Heat, but you're right, they're both very violent films.

Interesting video. Kind of puts a bright light on the power of propaganda, ignorance, and how perception is dictated by those with the loudest voices.

More reason to question any and all faith. It is not belief but a zealot obsolete belief that they and their literal reading of their book is without fault and the rest of the world is wrong that I have the most problem with.

Forum List

Back