The Latest: Israeli minister: No funerals for dead attackers

I don't think that Apartheid South Africa ever tried this even when the blacks were bombing shopping centers killing dozens of white civilians at a time. Israel has gone over the deep end in terms of an oppressive, criminal regimes.

You've got people being sent out by terrorist groups to stab innocent civilians...run them over with cars...shoot them down...and you're worried about how the people who do these inhumane acts are treated after they are dead? Seriously?

Not only that, the slimeball thinks that the people who commit these acts are heroes. It's called Palestinian Mentality TM.

How are the Palestinian militants any different from the ANC (South African blacks) militants that stabbed whites or were responsible for the many bombings that killed white South Africans?

They are terrorists you Nazi scumbag, and classified as such by most western govt's. Like I said, Jews never went after innocent German civilians, like Palestinian animals do. You are a terrorist sympathizing Nazi scum.

Palestinians are not classified as terrorists by any western government. Why should the Jews have gone after the Germans with knives? the Germans were not occupying the land, it was Germany. Again, you are terrible at analogies. The Nazi scum are you and your Israeli friends.

So the Germans did not come from Germany then, where did they come from the grand muftis Palestine ?

The West finds both hamas and fatah to be terrorist groups

But read what Jews that actually knew Nazism say:

"
"Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of Nazi genocide unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza
"As Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of the Nazi genocide we unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza and the ongoing occupation and colonization of historic Palestine. We further condemn the United States for providing Israel with the funding to carry out the attack, and Western states more generally for using their diplomatic muscle to protect Israel from condemnation. Genocide begins with the silence of the world.
"We are alarmed by the extreme, racist dehumanization of Palestinians in Israeli society, which has reached a fever-pitch. In Israel, politicians and pundits in The Times of Israel and The Jerusalem Post have called openly for genocide of Palestinians and right-wing Israelis are adopting Neo-Nazi insignia.
"Furthermore, we are disgusted and outraged by Elie Wiesel’s abuse of our history in these pages to justify the unjustifiable: Israel’s wholesale effort to destroy Gaza and the murder of more than 2,000 Palestinians, including many hundreds of children. Nothing can justify bombing UN shelters, homes, hospitals and universities. Nothing can justify depriving people of electricity and water.
"We must raise our collective voices and use our collective power to bring about an end to all forms of racism, including the ongoing genocide of Palestinian people. We call for an immediate end to the siege against and blockade of Gaza. We call for the full economic, cultural and academic boycott of Israel. “Never again” must mean NEVER AGAIN FOR ANYONE!"
read more: Holocaust survivors condemn Israel for 'Gaza massacre,' call for boycott - Diplomacy and Defense

All 327 of them out of 12 million Jews. that is less than 0.00001% of the worlds Jews

And your link is from over a year ago

Not only a racist, but an anti-Catholic too.

Don't know where that poster got the Web Site from but the truth hurts, doesn't it? You are not Racist and Ant Semetic? She was right; The truth DOES hurt . You learned your lesson well

When I read the title, the irony of Nazi Germany flashed into my mind! Who would deny the dead a funeral? Israel and Nut&Yahoo, that's who!

This sick man is a Fascist.

The Latest: Israeli minister: No funerals for dead attackers

Israel's internal security minister says the bodies of dead Palestinian attackers should not be returned to their families for burial.

Gilad Erdan says funeral processions of Palestinians who killed Israelis often turn into "an exhibition of support for terror and incitement to murder."

Erdan says Wednesday that Israel should not allow them to "enjoy respect and ceremonies" after their deaths. He suggests that Palestinian attackers be buried without fanfare in distant cemeteries where previous Palestinian killers have been buried.

View gallery

A Palestinian pushes burning tries during clashes with Israeli troops near Ramallah, West Bank, Tues …
Funerals of Palestinians are a frequent flashpoint for clashes and often include calls for revenge.

___

9:45 a.m.

Israel's military says it is beginning to deploy hundreds of troops to assist police forces in Israeli cities.

Wednesday's move is the first implementation of measures decided upon by Israel's security cabinet to combat a rash of Palestinian shooting and stabbing attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers.
Are you nuts? Why in the world would Israel, or any country for that matter, treat a vicious murderer with respect?
Don't need respect from the likes of you old asshole, these aren't murderers but freedom fighters against an ZioNazi occupation!
Yeah like stabbing a 13 year old boy.

Very courageous.

Feed them to the fish.

I am disgusted that you glorify these brutal murderers.

Don't know where that poster got the Web Site from but the truth hurts, doesn't it? You are not Racist and Ant Semetic? She was right; The truth DOES hurt . You learned your lesson well

What truth? The only truth is that you are a racist neo-Nazi that supports the oppression of Palestinian Christians and Muslims. You are no different than the racist supporters of white rule during Apartheid.

What truth? The only truth is that you are a racist neo-Nazi that supports the oppression of Palestinian Christians and Muslims. You are no different than the racist supporters of white rule during Apartheid.

The truth is that you are a Bigoted Racist Anti Semite who sees nothing what with the Anti Semetic teachings of your " Church" or the consequences that arose from it.

Baste 'em in pig fat and cremate the remains. Then offer 'em to the families and see if they're Muslim enough to shun those tainted ashes.

Why would you want to baste Jews in pig fat to determine if they are Muslim? Jews find pork repulsive, you must be an antisemite.

The truth is that you are a Bigoted Racist Anti Semite who sees nothing what with the Anti Semetic teachings of your " Church" or the consequences that arose from it.

Well, I wanted to avoid this, but you leave me no choice:

Before the Jews point the finger at Catholics......
Question from DaVey Brown on 12-05-2001:

It seems like many Jews like to falsely blame Catholics for being anti-Semetic (ie.. books such as "Hitler's Pope" and "Popes against the Jews") yet the Jewish Talmud has an extremely derogatory and ungodly attitude towards Christians. The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book and its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament. While Christians follow the Ten Commandments, the Jews follow the 613 Commandments of the Talmud. Eight Catholic Popes condemned the Talmud. Martin Luther ordered it burned. Pope Clement VIII declared: "The impious Talmudic, Cabalistic and other wicked books of the Jews are hereby entirely condemned and they must always remain condemned and prohibited and this law must be perpetually observed". Why was the Talmud the focus of so much condemnation? Because the Talmud is even more anti-Christian than the anti-Semitism that Catholics are constantly accused of (falsely I might add)? The Talmud treats Gentiles (the "Goyim") as being no better than animals. Let me site a few quotes from the various books of the Talmud:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal"

Yebamoth 98a: All gentile children are animals

Sanhedrin 74b: "Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals"

Egret Raschi Erod 22 30: "The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew"

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed"

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to decieve Christians"

Choschen Ham 2,661: "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it"

Hikkoth Akum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death"

Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425: "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah"

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly"

Whereas the Muslims honor Jesus as a holy prophet, the Jews have a very wicked and blasphemous image of Jesus. In Sanhedrin 105ab, it is written, "Jesus fornicated with his jackass"

Certain Orthodox Jewish organizations have even been forthcoming and admit that the Talmud disparages Jesus Christ as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak. These Orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish sympathy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions. For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Jubavitch group - one of the largest in the world-we find the following statement:

"The Talmud records other sins of 'Jesus of Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic and led Jews astray into idolatry... (Sanhedrin 43a) 2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone, was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b;Sotah 47a) 3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh (Shabbos 104b)"

According to the Talmud, Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement (Gittin 57a) and Mary was a whore - "She who was a descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters" (Sanhedrin 106a). In the footnote of Shabbath 104b, Mary is referred to as "Miriam the hairdresser" who had sex with many men.

Mr. Carroll, my intention in this post is not to create hostility between Jews and Christians but only to defend the constant attacks of Jews on Catholics. So many times, lies are created that Catholics have been anti-Semetic throughout history. The Church is blamed for injustices against the Jews yet the Jews were the ones helping to persecute the Christians for the first 300 years after Christ's death. I remember that, not too long ago, some Jewish organizations wanted Christians to eliminate from the Bible the mention of the Jews being the ones who killed Jesus because they found it offensive. Well, look at the violant, ugly, ungodly, way they portray Gentiles (Christians) in their Talmud and the blasphemous descriptions of Jesus and Mary. Look at the way Catholics people, priests, and nuns are portrayed in movies by Jewish writers and producers. I have been doing my own research for 5 years now, to see how many times a day anti-Catholic lies and propoganda are shown on the TV screen and in movies, and let me tell you this: for the past 5 years, not a day has gone by that I have not witnessed, in just a 3 hour period of TV watching, at least several anti-Catholic depictions on TV (whether it be a distinctive Catholic picture hung on the wall of a bad guys house, whether it be a pedophile or sexually deprived priest, whether it be a liberal or mean nun, whether it be a promiscuous Catholic girl or a fornicating character who ends up being Catholic, whether it be a bad guy wearing a cross, etc..). I could go on and on about the little suble Catholic bashing techniques the Jewish producers and writers use in TV shows and movies on a daily basis. In fact, I wanted to prove this fact to my boyfriend. So I set aside a period of two weeks where I watched a total of THREE hours of TV a day so that I could record how many times I came across a negative portrayal of Catholics. These were the results: For the entire time of two weeks, I found AT LEAST two instances of Catholic bashing per day (with just 3 hours of TV scanning a day). This 2 week experiment was repeated several times throughout the year so that I could gather more visible proof for my boyfriend. Every single time, I came up with the same results. These shows were all produced and written by Jews. So, before certain Jews make up lies about the Church and demand an apology for our SUPPOSED anti-semitism, the Jews have been (AND STILL ARE) guilty of much anti-Catholicism."

http://www.ewtn.com/vexperts/showmessage_print.asp?number=338247&language=en

I don't think that Apartheid South Africa ever tried this even when the blacks were bombing shopping centers killing dozens of white civilians at a time. Israel has gone over the deep end in terms of an oppressive, criminal regimes.

You've got people being sent out by terrorist groups to stab innocent civilians...run them over with cars...shoot them down...and you're worried about how the people who do these inhumane acts are treated after they are dead? Seriously?

Not only that, the slimeball thinks that the people who commit these acts are heroes. It's called Palestinian Mentality TM.

How are the Palestinian militants any different from the ANC (South African blacks) militants that stabbed whites or were responsible for the many bombings that killed white South Africans?

Simple. The blacks never never blew up schools filled kids, nor did they target civilians intentionally. Palestinians are deprived IslamoNazi bastards. They are a cursed people and their cause is a fraud as is yours, you Jew hating Nazi scum. :clap2:

They are terrorists you Nazi scumbag, and classified as such by most western govt's. Like I said, Jews never went after innocent German civilians, like Palestinian animals do. You are a terrorist sympathizing Nazi scum.

Palestinians are not classified as terrorists by any western government. Why should the Jews have gone after the Germans with knives? the Germans were not occupying the land, it was Germany. Again, you are terrible at analogies. The Nazi scum are you and your Israeli friends.

Keep up will ya? Their leadership aka Hamas is classified as a terrorist organization no different than ISIS. In other words they are ruled by Muslim brotherhood filth, which has also been classified as terrorist scum by other fellow Arab Muslim nations. Remove head from anus, Achmed.

It seems like many Jews like to falsely blame Catholics for being anti-Semetic (ie.. books such as "Hitler's Pope" and "Popes against the Jews") yet the Jewish Talmud has an extremely derogatory and ungodly attitude towards Christians. The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book and its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament. While Christians follow the Ten Commandments, the Jews follow the 613 Commandments of the Talmud. Eight Catholic Popes condemned the Talmud. Martin Luther ordered it burned. Pope Clement VIII declared: "The impious Talmudic, Cabalistic and other wicked books of the Jews are hereby entirely condemned and they must always remain condemned and prohibited and this law must be perpetually observed". Why was the Talmud the focus of so much condemnation? Because the Talmud is even more anti-Christian than the anti-Semitism that Catholics are constantly accused of (falsely I might add)? The Talmud treats Gentiles (the "Goyim") as being no better than animals. Let me site a few quotes from the various books of the Talmud:

Sanhedrin 74b: "Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals"

Egret Raschi Erod 22 30: "The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew"

Choschen Ham 2,661: "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it"

Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425: "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah"

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly"

Whereas the Muslims honor Jesus as a holy prophet, the Jews have a very wicked and blasphemous image of Jesus. In Sanhedrin 105ab, it is written, "Jesus fornicated with his jackass"

Certain Orthodox Jewish organizations have even been forthcoming and admit that the Talmud disparages Jesus Christ as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak. These Orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish sympathy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions. For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Jubavitch group - one of the largest in the world-we find the following statement:

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic and led Jews astray into idolatry... (Sanhedrin 43a) 2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone, was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b;Sotah 47a) 3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh (Shabbos 104b)"

According to the Talmud, Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement (Gittin 57a) and Mary was a whore - "She who was a descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters" (Sanhedrin 106a). In the footnote of Shabbath 104b, Mary is referred to as "Miriam the hairdresser" who had sex with many men.

Mr. Carroll, my intention in this post is not to create hostility between Jews and Christians but only to defend the constant attacks of Jews on Catholics. So many times, lies are created that Catholics have been anti-Semetic throughout history. The Church is blamed for injustices against the Jews yet the Jews were the ones helping to persecute the Christians for the first 300 years after Christ's death. I remember that, not too long ago, some Jewish organizations wanted Christians to eliminate from the Bible the mention of the Jews being the ones who killed Jesus because they found it offensive. Well, look at the violant, ugly, ungodly, way they portray Gentiles (Christians) in their Talmud and the blasphemous descriptions of Jesus and Mary. Look at the way Catholics people, priests, and nuns are portrayed in movies by Jewish writers and producers. I have been doing my own research for 5 years now, to see how many times a day anti-Catholic lies and propoganda are shown on the TV screen and in movies, and let me tell you this: for the past 5 years, not a day has gone by that I have not witnessed, in just a 3 hour period of TV watching, at least several anti-Catholic depictions on TV (whether it be a distinctive Catholic picture hung on the wall of a bad guys house, whether it be a pedophile or sexually deprived priest, whether it be a liberal or mean nun, whether it be a promiscuous Catholic girl or a fornicating character who ends up being Catholic, whether it be a bad guy wearing a cross, etc..). I could go on and on about the little suble Catholic bashing techniques the Jewish producers and writers use in TV shows and movies on a daily basis. In fact, I wanted to prove this fact to my boyfriend. So I set aside a period of two weeks where I watched a total of THREE hours of TV a day so that I could record how many times I came across a negative portrayal of Catholics. These were the results: For the entire time of two weeks, I found AT LEAST two instances of Catholic bashing per day (with just 3 hours of TV scanning a day). This 2 week experiment was repeated several times throughout the year so that I could gather more visible proof for my boyfriend. Every single time, I came up with the same results. These shows were all produced and written by Jews. So, before certain Jews make up lies about the Church and demand an apology for our SUPPOSED anti-semitism, the Jews have been (AND STILL ARE) guilty of much anti-Catholicism."

Thanks for the website, Achmed. It also discuss why Palestinian animals burned five churches.

EWTN Q & A, Response

"One may not understand it, but it remains integral to the teaching of the Church. Lisa, I want you further to follow the incident of a week ago when the present Pontiff in Regensberg repeating the censure of a 14th. century Byzantine Emperor assailing Islamic teaching. The Holy Father was trying to open up a world-wide ecumenical gathering of Catholics, all Christians, with Islam. We all were shocked at the impossible reaction of hatred by Moslems, i.e. the murder of the religious sister in Samolia, and the burning of 5 Christian churches in Palestine. YOu see the hatred evident here. The Holy Father with his efforts is trying to remove the almost imminent coming of a great World War. What an Armageddon it might be!!!!! A billion Moslems against a billion Christians! Lisa, this we don't want to happen, but it could. So the Bishops of our Catholic Church are just trying to talk together with the leaders of Islam. With God maybe the precarious situation of today may be corrected and we all can live in peace, even though we differ greatly in so many matters of doctrine. God bless you. Fr. Bob Levis."

Yes Achmed, you defend animals who enjoy killing Jews and Chirsitians.

Now crawl back into under that rock.

The Talmud was written in the 8th Century ; long after the establishment of the Catholic Religion and their Anti Semetic Hate

Forum List

Back