The Latest: Israeli minister: No funerals for dead attackers

Not only a racist, but an anti-Catholic too.

Don't know where that poster got the Web Site from but the truth hurts, doesn't it? You are not Racist and Ant Semetic? She was right; The truth DOES hurt . You learned your lesson well

What truth? The only truth is that you are a racist neo-Nazi that supports the oppression of Palestinian Christians and Muslims. You are no different than the racist supporters of white rule during Apartheid.

You are the neo Nazi from a long line of Nazis, just look at who you sided with and who your God helped out in WW2 whenthey wanted someone to pile the corpses into the ovens

Don't know where that poster got the Web Site from but the truth hurts, doesn't it? You are not Racist and Ant Semetic? She was right; The truth DOES hurt . You learned your lesson well

What truth? The only truth is that you are a racist neo-Nazi that supports the oppression of Palestinian Christians and Muslims. You are no different than the racist supporters of white rule during Apartheid.

The truth is that you are a Bigoted Racist Anti Semite who sees nothing what with the Anti Semetic teachings of your " Church" or the consequences that arose from it.

Well, I wanted to avoid this, but you leave me no choice:

Before the Jews point the finger at Catholics......
Question from DaVey Brown on 12-05-2001:

It seems like many Jews like to falsely blame Catholics for being anti-Semetic (ie.. books such as "Hitler's Pope" and "Popes against the Jews") yet the Jewish Talmud has an extremely derogatory and ungodly attitude towards Christians. The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book and its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament. While Christians follow the Ten Commandments, the Jews follow the 613 Commandments of the Talmud. Eight Catholic Popes condemned the Talmud. Martin Luther ordered it burned. Pope Clement VIII declared: "The impious Talmudic, Cabalistic and other wicked books of the Jews are hereby entirely condemned and they must always remain condemned and prohibited and this law must be perpetually observed". Why was the Talmud the focus of so much condemnation? Because the Talmud is even more anti-Christian than the anti-Semitism that Catholics are constantly accused of (falsely I might add)? The Talmud treats Gentiles (the "Goyim") as being no better than animals. Let me site a few quotes from the various books of the Talmud:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal"

Yebamoth 98a: All gentile children are animals

Sanhedrin 74b: "Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals"

Egret Raschi Erod 22 30: "The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew"

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed"

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to decieve Christians"

Choschen Ham 2,661: "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it"

Hikkoth Akum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death"

Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425: "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah"

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly"

Whereas the Muslims honor Jesus as a holy prophet, the Jews have a very wicked and blasphemous image of Jesus. In Sanhedrin 105ab, it is written, "Jesus fornicated with his jackass"

Certain Orthodox Jewish organizations have even been forthcoming and admit that the Talmud disparages Jesus Christ as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak. These Orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish sympathy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions. For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Jubavitch group - one of the largest in the world-we find the following statement:

"The Talmud records other sins of 'Jesus of Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic and led Jews astray into idolatry... (Sanhedrin 43a) 2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone, was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b;Sotah 47a) 3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh (Shabbos 104b)"

According to the Talmud, Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement (Gittin 57a) and Mary was a whore - "She who was a descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters" (Sanhedrin 106a). In the footnote of Shabbath 104b, Mary is referred to as "Miriam the hairdresser" who had sex with many men.

Mr. Carroll, my intention in this post is not to create hostility between Jews and Christians but only to defend the constant attacks of Jews on Catholics. So many times, lies are created that Catholics have been anti-Semetic throughout history. The Church is blamed for injustices against the Jews yet the Jews were the ones helping to persecute the Christians for the first 300 years after Christ's death. I remember that, not too long ago, some Jewish organizations wanted Christians to eliminate from the Bible the mention of the Jews being the ones who killed Jesus because they found it offensive. Well, look at the violant, ugly, ungodly, way they portray Gentiles (Christians) in their Talmud and the blasphemous descriptions of Jesus and Mary. Look at the way Catholics people, priests, and nuns are portrayed in movies by Jewish writers and producers. I have been doing my own research for 5 years now, to see how many times a day anti-Catholic lies and propoganda are shown on the TV screen and in movies, and let me tell you this: for the past 5 years, not a day has gone by that I have not witnessed, in just a 3 hour period of TV watching, at least several anti-Catholic depictions on TV (whether it be a distinctive Catholic picture hung on the wall of a bad guys house, whether it be a pedophile or sexually deprived priest, whether it be a liberal or mean nun, whether it be a promiscuous Catholic girl or a fornicating character who ends up being Catholic, whether it be a bad guy wearing a cross, etc..). I could go on and on about the little suble Catholic bashing techniques the Jewish producers and writers use in TV shows and movies on a daily basis. In fact, I wanted to prove this fact to my boyfriend. So I set aside a period of two weeks where I watched a total of THREE hours of TV a day so that I could record how many times I came across a negative portrayal of Catholics. These were the results: For the entire time of two weeks, I found AT LEAST two instances of Catholic bashing per day (with just 3 hours of TV scanning a day). This 2 week experiment was repeated several times throughout the year so that I could gather more visible proof for my boyfriend. Every single time, I came up with the same results. These shows were all produced and written by Jews. So, before certain Jews make up lies about the Church and demand an apology for our SUPPOSED anti-semitism, the Jews have been (AND STILL ARE) guilty of much anti-Catholicism."

http://www.ewtn.com/vexperts/showmessage_print.asp?number=338247&language=en

Just more catholic lies as it is the Torah that is the Jews holiest book, the Talmud is far from being holy. This is like saying peado's-r-us is the catholics holiest book.

And you have just proven how much you Catholics are told to hate the Jews by producing single lines of text that are out of context and so not valid. Shoot yourself in the foot much

The truth is that you are a Bigoted Racist Anti Semite who sees nothing what with the Anti Semetic teachings of your " Church" or the consequences that arose from it.

Well, I wanted to avoid this, but you leave me no choice:

Before the Jews point the finger at Catholics......
Question from DaVey Brown on 12-05-2001:

It seems like many Jews like to falsely blame Catholics for being anti-Semetic (ie.. books such as "Hitler's Pope" and "Popes against the Jews") yet the Jewish Talmud has an extremely derogatory and ungodly attitude towards Christians. The Talmud is Judaism's holiest book and its authority takes precedence over the Old Testament. While Christians follow the Ten Commandments, the Jews follow the 613 Commandments of the Talmud. Eight Catholic Popes condemned the Talmud. Martin Luther ordered it burned. Pope Clement VIII declared: "The impious Talmudic, Cabalistic and other wicked books of the Jews are hereby entirely condemned and they must always remain condemned and prohibited and this law must be perpetually observed". Why was the Talmud the focus of so much condemnation? Because the Talmud is even more anti-Christian than the anti-Semitism that Catholics are constantly accused of (falsely I might add)? The Talmud treats Gentiles (the "Goyim") as being no better than animals. Let me site a few quotes from the various books of the Talmud:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal"

Yebamoth 98a: All gentile children are animals

Sanhedrin 74b: "Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals"

Egret Raschi Erod 22 30: "The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture says to honor the dog more than the non-Jew"

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed"

Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to decieve Christians"

Choschen Ham 2,661: "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it"

Hikkoth Akum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death"

Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425: "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah"

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly"

Whereas the Muslims honor Jesus as a holy prophet, the Jews have a very wicked and blasphemous image of Jesus. In Sanhedrin 105ab, it is written, "Jesus fornicated with his jackass"

Certain Orthodox Jewish organizations have even been forthcoming and admit that the Talmud disparages Jesus Christ as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak. These Orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish sympathy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions. For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Jubavitch group - one of the largest in the world-we find the following statement:

"The Talmud records other sins of 'Jesus of Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic and led Jews astray into idolatry... (Sanhedrin 43a) 2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone, was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b;Sotah 47a) 3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh (Shabbos 104b)"

According to the Talmud, Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement (Gittin 57a) and Mary was a whore - "She who was a descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters" (Sanhedrin 106a). In the footnote of Shabbath 104b, Mary is referred to as "Miriam the hairdresser" who had sex with many men.

Mr. Carroll, my intention in this post is not to create hostility between Jews and Christians but only to defend the constant attacks of Jews on Catholics. So many times, lies are created that Catholics have been anti-Semetic throughout history. The Church is blamed for injustices against the Jews yet the Jews were the ones helping to persecute the Christians for the first 300 years after Christ's death. I remember that, not too long ago, some Jewish organizations wanted Christians to eliminate from the Bible the mention of the Jews being the ones who killed Jesus because they found it offensive. Well, look at the violant, ugly, ungodly, way they portray Gentiles (Christians) in their Talmud and the blasphemous descriptions of Jesus and Mary. Look at the way Catholics people, priests, and nuns are portrayed in movies by Jewish writers and producers. I have been doing my own research for 5 years now, to see how many times a day anti-Catholic lies and propoganda are shown on the TV screen and in movies, and let me tell you this: for the past 5 years, not a day has gone by that I have not witnessed, in just a 3 hour period of TV watching, at least several anti-Catholic depictions on TV (whether it be a distinctive Catholic picture hung on the wall of a bad guys house, whether it be a pedophile or sexually deprived priest, whether it be a liberal or mean nun, whether it be a promiscuous Catholic girl or a fornicating character who ends up being Catholic, whether it be a bad guy wearing a cross, etc..). I could go on and on about the little suble Catholic bashing techniques the Jewish producers and writers use in TV shows and movies on a daily basis. In fact, I wanted to prove this fact to my boyfriend. So I set aside a period of two weeks where I watched a total of THREE hours of TV a day so that I could record how many times I came across a negative portrayal of Catholics. These were the results: For the entire time of two weeks, I found AT LEAST two instances of Catholic bashing per day (with just 3 hours of TV scanning a day). This 2 week experiment was repeated several times throughout the year so that I could gather more visible proof for my boyfriend. Every single time, I came up with the same results. These shows were all produced and written by Jews. So, before certain Jews make up lies about the Church and demand an apology for our SUPPOSED anti-semitism, the Jews have been (AND STILL ARE) guilty of much anti-Catholicism."

http://www.ewtn.com/vexperts/showmessage_print.asp?number=338247&language=en

Thanks for the website, Achmed. It also discuss why Palestinian animals burned five churches.

EWTN Q & A, Response

"One may not understand it, but it remains integral to the teaching of the Church. Lisa, I want you further to follow the incident of a week ago when the present Pontiff in Regensberg repeating the censure of a 14th. century Byzantine Emperor assailing Islamic teaching. The Holy Father was trying to open up a world-wide ecumenical gathering of Catholics, all Christians, with Islam. We all were shocked at the impossible reaction of hatred by Moslems, i.e. the murder of the religious sister in Samolia, and the burning of 5 Christian churches in Palestine. YOu see the hatred evident here. The Holy Father with his efforts is trying to remove the almost imminent coming of a great World War. What an Armageddon it might be!!!!! A billion Moslems against a billion Christians! Lisa, this we don't want to happen, but it could. So the Bishops of our Catholic Church are just trying to talk together with the leaders of Islam. With God maybe the precarious situation of today may be corrected and we all can live in peace, even though we differ greatly in so many matters of doctrine. God bless you. Fr. Bob Levis."

Yes Achmed, you defend animals who enjoy killing Jews and Chirsitians.

Now crawl back into under that rock.

Now watch him meltdown and claim that those words are not on that site, and then stop posting the link every time he brings up the same crap

Forum List

Back