The Latest Numbers Are In...And They Are Not Going To Make Snowflakes Happy

this will be the next reason why Maxine Waters will be calling for impeachment

But Obama is STILL the most popular US President in Iran
...and in Russia ("Thanks for the Uranium and Crimea!", and in Libya, and in North Korea, and in Cuba, and in Venezuela / South America, and in Mexico ('Thanks for the guns - love Mexican Drug Cartels'), and in.....

:p

POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL 50%...

5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA AT POINT IN PRESIDENCY...

Hispanics boosting numbers...

Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise since May.

BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

:5_1_12024: :thewave: :yes_text12:

View attachment 208127
Iran: Puppet state of Russia, where Trump is the favorite useful idiot.

flat_800x800_075_f_u2.jpg

Despite the continued media anti-Trump hysterics over the past several months — the US president’s approval rating continues to rise since May.

BOOM! Trump Approval at 50% -- 5 POINTS HIGHER THAN OBAMA at Same Point in His Presidency

View attachment 208127
Iran: Puppet state of Russia, where Trump is the favorite useful idiot.

flat_800x800_075_f_u2.jpg

obammyputinspankingobammy.png

"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want." - Dumb Donald

Polls don't mean much. Anyone who believes polls ain't to swift.

Look at all the polls predicting Hitlery would be POTUS.

Nuff said. LOL
Positive polls for Republicans usually are good for Republicans. Negative polls usually hurt Republicans even if we win.

I doubted the polls in 2014 a little bit because I didn’t feel the energy and they held up(although the Republicans who won mostly sucked that year).

The energy from Trump supporters and #walkaway now is giving me a 2010 kind of feeling. I am leaving the possibility that the movement hasn’t killed the Democrats completely yet, but the “blue wave” is looking more doubtful every day. I would love it if the Tea Party came back somehow and piled on.

If we win the Senate and the House in 2018 though, the Democrats might as well move to some other country, because in 2020 we will have one of the most dominant performances in the history of elections. Trump will literally be able to campaign in states like Illinois and Oregon in an attempt to win them, much less states that Trump almost won like Minnesota, New Hampshire, Virginia and Nevada.

Yup. Prices of goods and groceries are going up. That’s how good is that moron.
So you prefer to be cucked by the Chinese and other nations taking advantage of the US...that explains a lot.

Sorta like Merkel wanting protection from bad ol' Putin, refusing to pay her own share of protecting her country, and making her nation almost solely energy dependent on the Russians when they don't have to be.

:p

As always you don’t know what you are talking about. You are a clueless moron.

Helps if you knew the def of snowflake.
Guess you are proud of
1. Worst job creation in 6 years in the cons first year
2. Hate crimes at an all time high. Wonder why
Analysis | Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data show

Polls are fake. Just ask your Savior
That's why Democrats post them all the time.... :p
Yep it is. Thanks for showing that you are really no different from them.

LOL! I threw you a 'bone' knowing you put so much stock in Polls ... and KNOWING you would hypocritically attack this one.

Thank YOU for proving you are a hypocrite. :p

I thought you didn't believe in polls??

LOL! I threw you a 'bone' knowing you put so much stock in Polls ... and KNOWING you would hypocritically attack this one.

What I believe is irrelevant. As the saying goes, 'perception is reality' ....

Pair that with another old saying - ''it's the economy, Stupid' - and the libs have a huge hill to climb before the Mid-term elections.

Pair that with another old saying - ''it's the economy, Stupid' - and the libs have a huge hill to climb before the Mid-term elections.

Absolutely on perception. Especially if you are an uneducated white. Rube.
Have you looked at graphs?
Economy has been steadily improving for years.
Except,job growth under don the con is the worst in 6 years
But his cult don't have the Ed to look it up .
Just blabbing " the economy is great " is enough.
Look up jobs created, please
2017<2016<2015

Still looked up the def of snowflake?
Slavery days pro white boys.
Maybe you are proud of being one?

It was at this point in Obama's regime that anger over ObamaCare was at its peak.

We're still waiting for Trump to repeal and replace ObamaCare instead of sabotaging it and driving health care costs to record levels.
Obama and liberals still own obama care.

I believe pure, unabashed evil (i.e., today's Dem. party) has a relatively short half-life, which is why it tends to fizzle out fairly quickly. In only 8 years of Obama's utter malice toward America, the Democrats went from the dominant political power to a steaming, mostly hated wreck that will take many a year to recover. If they ever do.

I believe pure, unabashed evil (i.e., today's Dem. party) has a relatively short half-life, which is why it tends to fizzle out fairly quickly. In only 8 years of Obama's utter malice toward America, the Democrats went from the dominant political power to a steaming, mostly hated wreck that will take many a year to recover. If they ever do.
Say no more.
An uneducated white boy racist spew

It was at this point in Obama's regime that anger over ObamaCare was at its peak.

We're still waiting for Trump to repeal and replace ObamaCare instead of sabotaging it and driving health care costs to record levels.
Obama and liberals still own obama care.

Might help if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin in college?
No college?
I thought you would be proud to be one.
"For the individual and small gov"
Gawd , such ignorance is staggering
A fine reflection on USA education

Are you so dumb you post doctored data?
Hasn't the moderator blocked you for posting inaccurate data?
Or so blinded you can't research?
Don't be shy, Don the con posted the same

Analysis | Trump’s approval hits 50 percent — in a doctored poll graphic shared by his son

Forum List

Back