The latest PC police victim Hulk Hogan

Apology will NOT be accepted. Once a celebrity is run out of town by the liberals, he NEVER returns.
Sometimes there are consequences for your actions. Dont be mad bro.
There appear to be NO consequences to offending Christians.

Put a crucifix in a jar full of urine, call it "Piss Christ" and your "art" is put on display in a museum, and you are federally funded.

By the way, before Hedbo made the mistake of offending Muslims, they printed a cartoon showing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit involved in three-way anal sex.

No consequences to that, even though French law prohibits attacks on religion.

So, are you for the 1st amendment, or are you a bitter clinger who wants it rooted out?
There is no First Amendment in France. Did I forget to mention this cartoon was published in France?

France has a law making it a crime to attack a religion.

And yet, no one got into trouble over this cartoon of God, having a three-way with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

There is no law in France making it a "crime" to attack a religion.

It's like Game of Thrones. Anyone who crosses the PC language police are sent to the Black Watch to guard the Ice Wall. No one ever returns.

caution-do-not-poke-the-deep-ones.jpg

Apology will NOT be accepted. Once a celebrity is run out of town by the liberals, he NEVER returns.

Put a crucifix in a jar full of urine, call it "Piss Christ" and your "art" is put on display in a museum, and you are federally funded.

By the way, before Hedbo made the mistake of offending Muslims, they printed a cartoon showing the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit involved in three-way anal sex.

So, are you for the 1st amendment, or are you a bitter clinger who wants it rooted out?
There is no First Amendment in France. Did I forget to mention this cartoon was published in France?

And yet, no one got into trouble over this cartoon of God, having a three-way with Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Do you have a link to that law? BTW what does that have to do with Hulk Hogan?

He used the N word in a Serius Radio interview with a black dj. Except the dj prompted him to use it in an exchange that can only be described by a rational person as friendly locker room banter.

Thing is McMann, the CEO of the company that fired him has multiple youtube videos of him using the exact same language.

When will this idiocy stop?

:eek:

He used the N word in a Serius Radio interview with a black dj. Except the dj prompted him to use it in an exchange that can only be described by a rational person as friendly locker room banter.

Thing is McMann, the CEO of the company that fired him has multiple youtube videos of him using the exact same language.

Context is everything.

That's not what got him fired.

Question: are you brain-damaged, or just ADD?

There is no law in France making it a "crime" to attack a religion.
Did you check? Or are you just blowing out your ass?

The biggest threat to French free speech isn t terrorism. It s the government. - The Washington Post

Wait a second....

Hulk Hogan should not have all his awards and accolades taken from him. I understand he used the n-word, but he is from Augusta, Ga where the n-word is prevalent as the b-word and the m-word. I know. I am from Augusta and the p-word + a-word + n-word is the most horrible thing you can say to any man! The n-word is just a funny way some Southerners pronounce Negro.

Also, Is it a surprise that his daughter may be interested in a Black man? Hulk Hogan himself has danced across the racial divide not just towards Black women, but Asian, Indian, Native American and etc....Sometimes several at the same time!! Yes, Hulk Hogan could run a Miss Universe contest just from his ex's and flings!! Now Mr Hogan, does the apple fall far from the tree? Really, Hulkster, really?

To end this, we should readily accept Hogan's apology! Why? Well considering how the WWE works, Hogan will come back as the leader of the White Supremacist Wrestlers(WSW) if we do not! They will run around screaming white power and beating down wrestlers of different racial and ethnic groups while preaching against the liberal destruction of Southern Pride!!.

To think the WWE is above this ploy then I am sorry to say, you do not know the WWE!!

That's not what got him fired.

Question: are you brain-damaged, or just ADD?
Both...

I am so sick and tired of hearing about white people who use the N word being put on blast. And I'm especially sick and tired of it being because of some sellout wanting to be with some white chic!!! If the N**** don't mind being disrespected than why in the hell should the black community give a damn?

Hulk as a parent has every damn right to speak his effin mind and if his prized white mop wants a black man, than get over it. Gessuzzzzz.......two things we've discussed that don't mean shit to anybody .....a fuckin redneck flag and the N word.....you want to fight a real battle in this country, lets talk about guns, a do nothing congress and this sorry ass election pending with the worst candidates on both sides running for Prez!!

He used to call everyone "brother" no matter who he was talking to.
Oh well, nice knowin' ya Hulk. RIP.

It wasn't about the use of the word "brother".

He used to call everyone "brother" no matter who he was talking to.
Oh well, nice knowin' ya Hulk. RIP.

It wasn't about the use of the word "brother".

I know, I'm just saying he used to address everyone by "brother", don't know why he suddenly went off like this.

One time I was in a hotel ballroom in Florida, and he was hosting an event, and it was "brother" this, "brother" that, didn't matter who he was having a conversation with white, black, male, female, Caitlyn, etc.

Oh Daughter of Hulk...Behold!
w-6EZU435JrIjHtGGChvkLGqGgI.jpg

The most illustrious Beigblah Khawk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back