The latest PC police victim Hulk Hogan

How The Jews Ruined American Icon Hulk Hogan

57367791brooke_hulk_hogan56200935111pm.jpg

Lets make this a short and simple blog on how the Jews ruined American icon, hero to many.

First we must acknowledge Gawker, a filthy Jew website. It has many wings including a gossip wing, a sports wing, and a technology wing amongst others.

Gawker was founded by son of (of course) MUH HOLOCAUST victims Nick Denton, a Hungarian Jew. Elizabeth Spiers is credited as the cofounder who writes for far left hypocrite rag Salon who is also believed to be a Jew. Next up is the current editor in the interim Leah Beckmann, who is of course, you guessed it: A JEW.

After his son made someone a vegetable in a car wreck, after his wife divorced him and took 75% or more of his net worth, in late 2012 a video of Hulk Hogan having sex with shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge's wife. Hogan then pursued a $100,000,000 lawsuit against Gawker for their sick Jew illegal voyeurism.

Guess what? They we're going to lose and this hit to their finances would undoubtedly put Gawker out of business once and for all. They're only worth about $40MM according to most estimates.

So what do the vermin do? They go "OYYYY VEY! *rub hands together* Lets make that Goy and well known born-again Christian Hulk Hogan into a racist!"

Some how some way, it came up that the Hulkster did not necessarily want his daughter marrying a Negroid. He said if it had to be one it should be a 8 foot tall one with 100 million dollars.

So lets boil it all down for you here nice and simply. The Jews were deceitful and disgusting. They committed a serious breach of someone's personal intimate moments. They were going to lose and close up shop for good so they did what they do best and dug into Hogan's personal life and revealed that he isn't totally interested in cucking his blonde haired White daughter to one of the Jews' Negroid pets.

Now what is going to happen is Hogan will lose all of his contracts, America will completely lose its mind for two weeks like they did over Paula Deen, and Hogan's reputation as a racist will get the Jews at Gawker off scot free on to ruin the lives of other White Goyim.

The end.

How The Jews Ruined American Icon Hulk Hogan

Wait a second....

Hulk Hogan should not have all his awards and accolades taken from him. I understand he used the n-word, but he is from Augusta, Ga where the n-word is prevalent as the b-word and the m-word. I know. I am from Augusta and the p-word + a-word + n-word is the most horrible thing you can say to any man! The n-word is just a funny way some Southerners pronounce Negro.

Also, Is it a surprise that his daughter may be interested in a Black man? Hulk Hogan himself has danced across the racial divide not just towards Black women, but Asian, Indian, Native American and etc....Sometimes several at the same time!! Yes, Hulk Hogan could run a Miss Universe contest just from his ex's and flings!! Now Mr Hogan, does the apple fall far from the tree? Really, Hulkster, really?

To end this, we should readily accept Hogan's apology! Why? Well considering how the WWE works, Hogan will come back as the leader of the White Supremacist Wrestlers(WSW) if we do not! They will run around screaming white power and beating down wrestlers of different racial and ethnic groups while preaching against the liberal destruction of Southern Pride!!.

To think the WWE is above this ploy then I am sorry to say, you do not know the WWE!!
Have you been smoking banana peels?

I wonder if these people enjoy seeing grown men groveling because of this stupid crap? look how the homosexual hotel owners had to Grovel just by inviting a Republican to speak at their hotel. Look what they did to Paula Dean and the list is now becoming long. they have pretty reduced all sports and people to groveling idiots. it's become sick to watch. I guess if people in this country finally gets fed up with this form of Fascism

The age of Tamir Rice, a black boy from Cleveland fatally shot by police while holding a fake gun in November 2014: 12. The number of officers involved in police misconduct cases in 2010: 6,613, according to the Cato Institute, a public research think tank behind the National Police Misconduct Reporting Project. Facts don't lie.

Forum List

Back