The latest thing added to the list of what's racist--- science!

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The fragile students met in the 'safe space' to discuss how modern science is racist. And those who snickered were warned that they were in violation of safe space rules.

Sadly, there is no safe space for rational people.

Common sense is under attack as everyone is expected to take nutjobs seriously while censoring more rational thoughts. And if one of these groups labels you racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, misogynistic or bigoted for holding a different view, the label will stick whether it makes sense or not. Political correctness has replaced logic.

These students in the video insist that black magic, which they believe allows someone to send a lightning strike to hit someone at will, is real and more valid as the Western science. You know, the science practiced by whites, apparently. If these folks are to be taken seriously, then it's only a matter of time before people face charges when one of their foes are struck by a lightning bolt or injured in some other natural disaster. Don't laugh when I say that. I'm in my safe space and the rules are that you have to respect whatever is said. The same ones who will attack me for calling this whole process of safe spaces and automatic labels of racist insane will also defend the shit spoken by these little cupcakes. Science is racist now. Whiteness is racist no matter what a person says or does. Our education system is racist. Storms are racist. The list goes on and on and on................

Liberals have finally narrowed everything down to color and ethnicity. There are no individuals. There is no free thinking. There is no judging by character. You are now defined 100% by your skin color. The things we spent years getting away from in order to have true equality have been destroyed and we're slowly getting back to totally dividing, and judging, everyone by taking a glance at their skin. Is that the left's 'scientific' approach to understanding us little people?

Now you can believe anything you want and people must take your seriously IF you are in one of the protected groups. If you are an independent thinker, no one is allowed to take you seriously or there will be consequences.

INSANITY: Leftist students now claim it's RACIST to say... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back