The law of "unforeseen consequences"....

There was a time when the radical left hated lobbyists, now they quote them. How many dairy farmers are in violation of federal law by employing illegal criminal aliens? Does the "milk lobby" really keep such records?

I know, I know.....you morons JUST like the NRA as the mouthpiece lobbyist for gun manufacturers. LOL

S'ok kid.....I like exposing your ignorance

Go right ahead....you got lots of other half brained right wingers on here to cheer you on.....Like I give a crap....LOL

[
Yes I have been to a Damn Neo-konservative Convention. You are right. You could smell the stench of corruption, graft and just plain dishonesty a mile away.

Did you go there to support slavery like gnat does?
Wait! Hold the press! I finally got a RW nut to admit Konservatives were responsible for slavery no matter what party they choose to hide in.

~shrug~ I pay $6/gallon now to buy from the local dairy up here. (Though I'm doubting there's any illegals there...)

[
Yes I have been to a Damn Neo-konservative Convention. You are right. You could smell the stench of corruption, graft and just plain dishonesty a mile away.

Wait! Hold the press! I finally got a RW nut to admit Konservatives were responsible for slavery no matter what party they choose to hide in.

You fascist democrats are responsible for slavery, just as you were in the antebellum south.

The nation survived the Republicans freeing the slaves last time, we will survive the Republicans freeing the slaves (stopping illegals) this time as well. You fascist democrats hopefully WON'T survive losing your slaves.

Let's face it, democrats are a virus infecting the nation.

you aren't very bright.

go back to listening to the breitbart idiots, loser

You trolling that others aren't very bright is hilarious, Fakelawyer...

Now rub your two IQ points together and explain to the class how stopping illegals on massive corporate dairy farms will quadruple the price of milk? Will labor costs increase? If so, why? Are the federally subsidized corporate farms paying illegal aliens under minimum wage?

For the stupid on the board (that would be you, Jillian) the preceding is known as "content," something your troll post completely lacked. You won't answer, ThinkProgress doesn't have an answer, and you don't have a functioning brain cell to come up with one on your own.

Milk Lobby Says Immigration Raids on Dairy Farms Could Send Milk Prices to $8 a Gallon

Currently, about 79% of the nation’s milk supply comes from dairy farms that employ immigrants
with the rise of white nationalism, it seems as though our GOP friends are so blinded by hate they don't realize Mass deportations would affect almost all of the industries that fuel our economy negatively.

Comrade Brownshirt, immigrants are irrelevant. The issue is illegals. Now on to your festering racism; would you support a law that outlaws the whites you and your party hate from holding jobs or being in public without a democrat to supervise them?

[

You fascist democrats are responsible for slavery, just as you were in the antebellum south.

The nation survived the Republicans freeing the slaves last time, we will survive the Republicans freeing the slaves (stopping illegals) this time as well. You fascist democrats hopefully WON'T survive losing your slaves.

Let's face it, democrats are a virus infecting the nation.
I know this will be lost on your ignorant ass but the Democrats responsible for slavery were conservative Southern Democrats. Many northern Democrat liberals opposed the southern conservative Democrats and sided with liberal republicans when civil war began. Today conservatives infest both major political parties and they have spread the germs of racism and intolerance every where they go.

Fuck heads....like you.....are COVERING your anti brown bullshit with a new mantra of wanting to "free the illegal aliens, slaves".....Tell you what....Your ilk deems ONLY white people who thump bibles as the legitimate US citizens.......THAT was proven with trump and you morons asking for his birth certificate for half a decade.

Your bullshit that you are "freeing slaves" is so damn hypocritical that it defies reason from anyone with an ounce of logic.

Forum List

Back