The Left Attacks Rep Nunes (R-CA) Wife and Family

I read the OP article... besides the hyperbolic headlines what specific attacks are you complaining about?
Just going on this OP, and so you are saying that the OP is pure bullcrap ??
I think it is hyperbolic bull crap, absolutely. I don’t think a reporter asking for comment for a story is “harassing”. I don’t think filming a campaign ad on his uncles land and then his uncle driving out there to kick the camera crew off is an “attack”. I don’t think filing an ethics complaint for being associated with an org that was dealing with hookers on yachts is inappropriate. Show me what attacks were made and maybe we can have a better discussion but from this article I’m not seeing it.

I read the OP article... besides the hyperbolic headlines what specific attacks are you complaining about?
Just going on this OP, and so you are saying that the OP is pure bullcrap ??

If Slade won't - I will ;)

How much lower can these scumbags sink? And to be aided and abetted by a local newspaper. It’s disgusting beyond description. Acts like this should be shouted to the rooftops so sane Americans will step up and put an end to them at the ballot box.

Through the Fresno Bee, he was attacked by Faith in the Valley a no ordinary interfaith organization. It’s a progressive, left-wing activist group.

A left-wing group known as the American Democracy Legal Fund seized upon The Fresno Bee’s insinuations and recently filed an ethics complaint against Nunes regarding the incident. The Fresno Bee had the opportunity to volley back, publishing a story on the filing of the complaint, making it the third article (following a Bee op-ed denouncing Nunes) linking Nunes to an incident with which he had no involvement.

They then pestered his uncle, his 98-year-old grandmother, and his school teacher wife.

Regardless of one’s feelings towards Nunes, we should all be able to agree that family members shouldn’t be subject to harassment and that we should hold elected officials accountable for that which they are actually accountable—nothing more, nothing less. To do otherwise is to create both an unhealthy political climate and cheapen criticism.

Despite the resistance’s coordinated melee, the Central Valley farmer and grandchild of Azorean immigrants is expected to win his district this November—and quite handily, too.

Much more of this @ Resistance Torches Devin Nunes' Family For Daring To Expose Collusion

Devon Nunez is a lying colluding piece of shit who had tried to torpedo the Russia Investigation from day one. He’s supposed to be doing oversight of the White House, not covering for Trump’s illegal activities.

He should be arrested and tried for treason on his attempts to undermine the Department of Justice.

The "Russia Investigation" has been a farce from day one and Rep Nunez has shown it to be so.

How much lower can these scumbags sink? And to be aided and abetted by a local newspaper. It’s disgusting beyond description. Acts like this should be shouted to the rooftops so sane Americans will step up and put an end to them at the ballot box.

Through the Fresno Bee, he was attacked by Faith in the Valley a no ordinary interfaith organization. It’s a progressive, left-wing activist group.

A left-wing group known as the American Democracy Legal Fund seized upon The Fresno Bee’s insinuations and recently filed an ethics complaint against Nunes regarding the incident. The Fresno Bee had the opportunity to volley back, publishing a story on the filing of the complaint, making it the third article (following a Bee op-ed denouncing Nunes) linking Nunes to an incident with which he had no involvement.

They then pestered his uncle, his 98-year-old grandmother, and his school teacher wife.

Regardless of one’s feelings towards Nunes, we should all be able to agree that family members shouldn’t be subject to harassment and that we should hold elected officials accountable for that which they are actually accountable—nothing more, nothing less. To do otherwise is to create both an unhealthy political climate and cheapen criticism.

Despite the resistance’s coordinated melee, the Central Valley farmer and grandchild of Azorean immigrants is expected to win his district this November—and quite handily, too.

Much more of this @ Resistance Torches Devin Nunes' Family For Daring To Expose Collusion

Devon Nunez is a lying colluding piece of shit who had tried to torpedo the Russia Investigation from day one. He’s supposed to be doing oversight of the White House, not covering for Trump’s illegal activities.

He should be arrested and tried for treason on his attempts to undermine the Department of Justice.

The "Russia Investigation" has been a farce from day one and Rep Nunez has shown it to be so.

Nunez had obstructed the Congressional Investigation from day one, refusing to sign subpoenas for witnesses, softballing questions to Trump aids.

He should be removed from his oversight role since he’s not overseeing anything, he’s part of the collusion.

By Recusing himself?

Forum List

Back